Getting Down To Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
krr1957
krr1957
1,565 Followers

They were also favouring the same makeup, courtesy of a recent delivery of promotional cosmetics from one of Zoe's regular clients. The theme was muted russet tones which sat well with their brown eye colouring..

After the meal Lily suggested a club and we took a cab for the short ride to Mantra. Early on a Thursday evening the club was relatively quiet; it was mainly the after work crowd taking advantage of half price cocktails and we found ourselves a booth shielded from the dance floor.

We ordered a large jug of Margaritas and Lily was soon had us in stitches with a series of ever more risqué jokes. She told one about two lesbians and, whilst Zoe laughed uproariously, I joined in a little more awkwardly.

Zoe gathered herself once more and then looked at me with a tear of laughter still in her eye.

"So is it true? You're a lesbian?"

For a moment I did not know what to say but then I replied indignantly.

"What the hell makes you say that?"

"Don't take offence. It doesn't matter to me one way or another. It was just something that Dawn said."

I felt uneasy but I had to ask.

"What did she say?"

"It was when she stayed over at your place she thought you were very friendly, if you get my drift."

I had no idea just what Dawn had said but the very fact that she had discussed it suggested that the intimacy that I had assumed was not reciprocated as I believed it to be. I did not speak for a second or two and then Zoe leaned forward slightly with a mischievous smile on her face.

"Would it excite you if I told you that I wasn't wearing panties?"

I wondered if I looked as shocked as I felt but, at the same time, those few words triggered something deep inside of me. I conjured up an image of Zoe lifting her skirt just to prove her point and I felt a sudden warmth between my legs.

To break the tension I picked up my drink. I took an unnatural swig and convinced myself that she was only teasing.

I put the glass down again and looked across at Lily but her expression was one of suppressed excitement. I suppose I expected them to laugh, to reveal the joke, but Zoe was still smiling enigmatically. She reached over and put her fingertip into my glass. She ran it around slowly and then brought it to her glossed lips and sucked it clean.

She made it seem quite natural, as though it was done unthinkingly, but I felt my heart beating faster. Her eyes held mine as she reached forward again and repeated the action but this time she lifted her finger to my lips.

I prepared myself for the sharpness of cointreau edged with lime but the taste was more rounded and shockingly familiar. I felt my eyes open just a little wider as I pursed my lips and gently sucked at her finger.

She slowly pulled away and I could see that I had been duped. She had presented me her index finger whilst her middle finger was still coated with alcohol which she now proceeded to lick clean.

I was stunned to silence by the blatancy of it but, even as I watched, she reached beneath the table.

Her smile widened just a fraction as she revealed her hand once more with her index finger extended. She made a show of turning it slowly allowing me to see that it was slick with moisture and then, with studied deliberation, she offered it up to my mouth.

I was in a club, albeit a secluded booth, but none of that mattered. Even Lily was forgotten as I stared into Zoe's daring eyes. I wanted to resist but her scent was already invading my nostrils and saliva readied my mouth.

I pressed my lips tightly together in one final show of defiance but she simply brushed her fingertip over them and waited for the inevitable result. I struggled with myself in vain but then my traitorous tongue slid out.

I closed my eyes, licked my lips, and heard myself give a low moan. When I opened them again she still had her finger held in front of me but this time she made no move to bring it closer. She was waiting patiently for me come to her and my obvious inner struggle seemed only to heighten her amusement.

My neck physically ached as I willed myself not to give in but slowly, by degrees, I felt myself drawn forwards until I could greedily take her finger deep into my mouth.

"There's a good girl...isn't that just the best taste?"

Was she taunting me, or was she suggesting that she liked it too? I tried to read the look on her face but I was already imagining her going down on me.

She gently removed her finger.

"Do you want some more? You know where to find it."

I was confused, unsure what to say. Ignoring Lily I almost whispered.

"Do you want to leave?...We can go back to mine."

Her smile was undiminished but when she next spoke it was with the tiniest hint of condescension.

"No babe, there's no time like the present."

I looked at her aghast making sure I understood what she was saying.

"Not here?"

"It's up to you. How badly do you want it?"

The suggestion was outrageous but my eyes were already darting around the room. They finally settled on Lily who smiled slyly.

"Don't mind me."

I stared at the table top feeling a little light-headed. The alcohol was partly to blame but, more than that, my pulse was racing with an excitement born of the perversity of the situation.

I felt detached from reality as though the real me was looking down at the slut who was, even now, contemplating the unthinkable. I knew that this sane persona needed to gain control and walk out but Zoe was attuned to my uncertainty.

"It's waiting for you babe..."

She moved forward a couple of inches on the leather banquette and her posture was now a little less ladylike.

I made myself get up from the seat but somehow the movement became transposed. I found myself sliding slowly forward on the smooth surface of the bench and then gently down onto my knees. In a single fluid movement I ducked my head and embraced the welcoming darkness beneath the table.

Now that I was out of sight the sense of detachment increased. The carpet on which I knelt was mercifully clean but the narrowness of the fixed table that separated the two bench seats meant that I was pressed close.

It hardly mattered. Zoe already had her legs spread wide and I found myself between her knees staring at a pair of tightly stretched white panties.

Her legs were well tanned and in the limited light that patch of whiteness was like a beacon. I began to move forward towards it, as though it offered escape, whereas, in reality, every inch closer sealed the trap and with it my fate.

I paused at the threshold, fascinated by the heat radiating from her, and then I put out my tongue and licked slowly over the silky material.

All at once I tasted her. The slight pressure of my tongue against the taut barrier was enough to allow moisture to seep through along with the heavy scent that it carried.

It was reasonable to assume that she had not changed her underwear before we left the office but, far from putting me off, it only added to my depraved excitement. I licked again and again until the material was a sodden mess but even then I did not stop. I clamped my mouth over her crotch and sucked at her until I felt her restraining hand on the top of my head.

"Wait! Let me take them off."

In her impatience to remove them she cracked my head with her knee but there was no apology. She kicked the ruined panties beneath the seat and hitched her skirt higher to give me better access.

Her sex was immaculately depilated and looked almost childlike. Her mons was not pronounced and she had a tight slit which, even now, seemed reluctant to reveal its inner treasure.

I sensed them both looking down at me as I contemplated my prize but I was too far gone to care. I brought my mouth to her sex and, accepting the challenge it offered, I pushed my tongue deep inside with a single determined thrust.

"Oh my God!"

She was taken by surprise and her body stiffened reflexively but, as I kept my tongue stretched to the limit, she slowly relaxed.

"I can't believe she's doing it."

This was from Lily but Zoe made no reply. She was concentrating on squeezing rhythmically at my tongue.

I wanted to explore, to lap up more of her taste, but she seemed determined to keep me as I was. She put her hand on my head once again and slowly humped her body against my face.

In the distance I could hear the pounding beat of a dance track, a reminder of another life, but it seemed a world away.

Zoe began to pant as she worked her body now totally heedless of the outside chance that someone might actually see us. She was in no mood for subtlety; she was grinding out her orgasm using me as an inanimate adjunct.

As she started to come she gasped out an expletive litany.

"Oh fuck!...fuck!...fuck!"

Each word was punctuated by a thrust of her hips and then she collapsed back into her seat without a word of thanks.

I suddenly felt exposed but, worse still, I felt used. I had brought it upon myself, of that there could be no doubt, but there was a callousness about the encounter that I found disturbing. I knelt, frozen in place, wondering how I could face them but Lily now took control of events.

She stood up away from the table and spoke to Zoe.

"Scoot over."

Zoe did as she was asked, clattering me with her knees again as she did so, and then she stood up to make way for her friend. Lily glanced around and then quickly removed her panties which she crammed into her handbag.

Seconds later she had slid along to the inner side of the bench and Zoe sat back down to partially hide us from view.

I was not asked, it was all simply taken for granted. I should have been angry, the former me would have torn off their faces if treated this way, but my mind was not my own.

Lily sat brazenly with her legs open confident in the knowledge that I would not refuse but for a few seconds I stared at the floor determined not to look up.

She shifted restlessly as she waited for me to begin and, in doing so, her scent was carried on the warm air. Some final vestige of pride made me hold my breath and refuse to smell her but I was already comparing the heavier aroma with that of Zoe.

It was that subtle difference that made me look. I suppose, in my mind, I expected them to be similar in every way but I was wrong.

Lily's sex was more prominent than Zoe's and she maintained a neat Mohican of dark hair which was further exaggerated by her lighter, all-over, tan.

Once again I felt detached from events and gave no mind to the possibility that we might be caught in flagrante I simply knew that I had to taste her.

I leaned forward and brushed my tongue over the damp canopy inhaling through my nose as I made a first traverse. The covering was springy, but at the same time soft and silky, and I licked again and again with an almost feline intensity.

"How is it?"

"She's good...really good."

I knew that this reference to me in the third person was demeaning but I felt an odd sense of pride at the off-hand remark. I licked a little more boldly and I suspected that I knew the reason why she did not wax.

Her labia were well developed and I guessed that they would be obvious even if she were not excited. The growth that she maintained would make them less noticeable but I found them fascinating.

I drew them between my lips, stretching them delicately, and then ran my tongue over the smooth inner surface tasting tiny beads of arousal.

She brought her hands down to my face and I thought that she wanted me to stop but I suspect that she simply wanted to hide from Zoe what was going on. The shivering of her body told me that her labia were sensitive in relation to their thickness and it was tempting to tease her all the way to a climax by this means alone but there was something else I wanted to know.

I worked my way upwards, following the natural line, towards her clitoris, which was cloaked with a correspondingly thick hood. I began to lick with the very tip of my tongue at the deep hidden pearl within and her reaction was immediate.

"Oh God yes! Just there!"

She became very still, not wanting to spoil my concentration, as I happily continued to probe. I wondered if her clitoris could be completely revealed but it mattered not. The tiny opening was sufficiently sensitive.

I kept my tongue in place, barely moving it, but it was enough to ramp up her excitement. With my mouth open I was panting hot air across her sex which came back to me laden with an ever stronger smell signaling her final steps to the summit.

Her orgasm, when it came, took me by surprise. Her body was frozen still and it was almost as if she were denying herself but, in fact, her whole pleasure was centred on that single link between my tongue and her clitoris and from that point it seemed to flow through her in slow motion.

It lasted an age as it found its way to her extremities and then her whole body stretched, her arms, legs, fingers and, I guess, even her toes. She was like a ballerina held in a pose which would collapse was I to remove my tongue.

At the finish her body jolted twice as she fought a losing battle to hold herself at the peak and then, reluctantly, she fell back from me totally spent.

For a moment or two there was silence as Lily caught her breath but then they looked at one another and simply laughed.

This was too much for me. I crawled out from under the table and excused myself before dashing to the ladies room. I found an empty stall and simply sat down and cried. It started with a single tear but over the next few minutes it developed into wrenching, uncontrolled, sobs.

My upset was compounded of so many things, not least my most recent embarrassment, but what made it worse was the realization that I was extremely aroused. I was almost tempted to bring myself off right there but, for a moment or two, my old self reasserted herself. I determined to go back and face up to Zoe and Lily; they had had their fun and now I would insist on having mine.

My resolve began to weaken even as I re-applied my make up but I girded myself and went back out into the club. On approaching the booth I could see that they were no longer there. I had been a while in the ladies room but I could not believe that they had left without me and so I went to check out the bar.

The Club was almost empty, most of the after work crowd having drifted away, but there was one group of women holding court. They were all wearing variations on a business suit and I guessed bankers or lawyers. They were drinking champagne and two of them were moving tipsily on the dance floor to a techno track.

I walked up to the bar to see if Zoe had closed her tab and. as I did so, one of the women approached me. The music was muted, pending the later arrival of the hard core clubbers, but she still had to speak quite loudly for me to hear.

"I said your friends have left."

She leaned in close to say it, allowing me to catch a whiff of expensive perfume, and I realized that she was a little older than she first appeared. She had a beautiful face but her eyes were edged by faint laughter lines.

She must have seen read my dismay because she suddenly thrust a glass into my hand.

"Come and join us, just for one drink if you like."

I did not want to stay but it seemed rude to refuse a drink and, as it turned out, they were a lively group. It was difficult to talk but I learned that they were all finance professionals in town for a seminar and they all appeared fairly senior.

The woman who offered me a drink was named Veronique and I was not surprised to learn that she was a expat Frenchwoman working for a London investment bank. She had just a little more chic than the others from the daring cut of her hair to the relative shortness of her skirt. I guessed maybe late thirties but a woman comfortable in her skin.

She was just trying to ask another question when the DJ put on a track I recognized by Massive Attack. To my surprise Veronique took hold of my hand.

"I love this song."

I would not have thought it would be to her taste but she was insistent.

"Come and dance."

Her two colleagues were still swaying to the beat as Veronique dragged me on to the dance floor to join them.

The song had a slow, heavy, contrapuntal, rhythm which did not make it easy to dance to but Veronique was a natural. She had a good body and she knew how to move it. She picked up the bass line and moved her hips slowly in time whilst her arms and shoulders matched the off beat.

I thought myself a reasonable dancer but I was second best to Veronique. There was something almost exotic about her and I imagined that she would have men eating out of the palm of her hand.

When the song was almost over the others egged her on and she responded by raising her skirt a little and lifting the hair from the nape of her neck. I was tempted to drift off the dance floor and leave it to her but she grabbed my hand once more and flashed me a smile which made my heart beat just a little faster.

We danced for a few seconds with our hands joined but then, with whoops of applause, the song came to an end. I was feeling warm as we walked to the bar and Veronique mouthed the words to me.

"Freshen up?"

I nodded and followed her to the ladies room.

It was mercifully quiet after the noise of the club itself but it was also very bright. Veronique led the way into a separate white-walled area with three illuminated dressing-room mirrors where she dabbed her forehead with a paper towel and made some unnecessary repairs to her make-up.

I followed suite, cooled myself off, and then waited for her to finish. She touched up her lipstick and caught my eye in the mirror.

"A moment."

She closed her bag and I turned to leave but she touched me on the shoulder.

"We'll do it here. It's nicer no?"

I guessed that she wanted to talk but I was not prepared for what happened next. Without any further preamble she lifted her skirt right up and then sat down on the surface of the make-up table. I stood in a state of shock as I took in her long legs sheathed in black stockings with matching garter straps and a distinctly unbusinesslike pair of laced-edged, black silk, panties.

She touched her shoe to the low stall in front of the table.

"Come and make yourself comfortable."

Her implication was obvious but my mind was still reeling. I began to wonder if I was giving signals or if there was just simply something about me but, in the final analysis, her suggestion was outrageous; she was, after all, a complete stranger.

She saw my uncertainty and smiled.

"It aroused me...out there, with you...I'm so, so wet."

She pressed her fingers against her panties.

"Come on ma petite, come and feast on me..."

My jaw and tongue still ached from my earlier exertions but hers was a Siren's call; if there was such a thing as animal magnetism then Veronique was possessed of it.

I hesitated and cast a look towards the door.

"Don't worry about the others, they'll respect our privacy."

She made it sound so calculated, almost preordained.

I suddenly felt very hot once more, slightly giddy, and resting on the stall seemed the natural thing to do but I could not account to myself for the fact that I sat facing her.

She smiled down at me and then pulled her panties to one side to reveal her sex which was dressed with a neat covering of close cropped dark hair.

"Take them off for me."

I reached forwards, my hands trembling slightly, and carefully took hold at the waistband. She put her legs together and lifted herself just enough to allow me to peel them down her legs.

Once free she opened her legs again leaving me holding her panties uncertainly.

"Smell them. See how excited you make me."

Just a matter of days earlier I would have reacted disgustedly at such a suggestion but now I meekly brought them to my face and inhaled deeply.

krr1957
krr1957
1,565 Followers
123456...8