Getting Down to Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't see do you? In all of those things, she was looking for you to do something. She may have needed something done to her pipes, but not the ones in her kitchen. How hard would it have been to have picked up some nails and a hammer and start banging away on some wood for her? I'm sure the image of that would have opened her imagination to you banging away on her. What woman doesn't fantasize about her man doing 'manly' things?"

I sat silently. Her words were echoing in my head as I thought of all the things along the way that I missed.

"Has she been spending time with anyone else frequently? Someone like an old roommate or sister?"

This woman was too good.

"She has been spending time with her younger sister lately. She just got divorced last month and has needed the support. Having another guy around would only make it worse I think, so I let them keep to themselves for 'girl time'. Stephanie is a very caring woman and always seems to lift up those around her."

"Your confidence blinds you, Jason. They are lifting up each other and having a great time without you. It's my opinion that if she hasn't found someone else then she will soon unless you can figure it out. I've got to go. It's getting late and my boyfriend said he had a surprise waiting for me when I get home."

What a sour note to end this dinner on. Every dream of mine crushed. My girlfriend was truly unhappy with me. My office fantasy had a boyfriend. My friends had figured out that I was more pathetic than they were. Life wasn't as perfect as I thought.

The trip to my condo was consumed with silence. Should I even bother packing my bags for the weekend at Stephanie's? I decided to go on with it. I can't break routine. I don't like change. If she wanted the change she would just have to ask for it.

As I drifted off to sleep, I thought about Natalie and her boyfriend. She surprised me that night. I bet she was very adventurous with her lover. What kind of surprise did he have waiting for her, I wondered.

The way she talked about a man taking control of things, her man must be one hell of a guy. She would come in the door to him. We'll call him Jack. In her excitement, she'd ask where her surprise was. Standing in his boxers and tank top undershirt, his answer was short.

"In the bedroom, but before you go in you need to put this blindfold on."

Then he would point her in the direction of the room and tell her to walk. Carefully, with arms outstretched, Natalie made her way to the door. The smell of her lavender candles filled her nostrils as she stepped into the warm room.

"Stop," he commanded. "Take off your blouse. Slowly. Tease me with it. Make me want you."

Natalie complied to the letter. Each button seemed to take longer to open than the last. As she extended her arms back to let the blouse fall, Jack stepped in and locked her arms in place with one of his own muscular arms. His words were hot as he now whispered in her ear.

"Tonight, I have a special surprise for you but you're not going to get it just yet. No, no. Since you were late, I can just assume you really didn't want it. Do you want it? Do you want your surprise?"

"Yes. May I please have my surprise?"

"I think I'm going to make you work for it a little first."

"Yes sir," Natalie meekly replied. "I'll do whatever you want me to."

"I know you will. You always do," the words floated into her imagination as he traced his free hand down her neck and over her shoulder. He didn't slow down and plunged his large hand into her bra. He bit down at the base of her neck as he did so. She tried to move as the pleasurable pain coursed through her body but he hadn't loosened his grip on her arms. His lips left her and moved down her back. With admirable skill, Jack unclasped her bra with his teeth and a quick flick of his tongue.

"Now, finish taking off your clothes," while he moved around in front of her and sat on the bed.

Obediently, she let the blouse and bra fall to the floor. Her gorgeous tits were free for him to view. Natalie then unhooked her skirt, letting it fall with the blouse. That was quickly followed by her slip. Jack just watched as his little sex slave submitted happily to him. She reached for her stockings.

"Leave those on," commanded Jack.

He had removed what little clothes he had on and thrown them aside.

"Now, be a good little girl and fill your mouth with my cock."

His head tilted back as Natalie began to slurp on his massive member.

"I said FILL your mouth!" and he took a handful of hair and forced his length into her. She struggled to breathe for a second as she opened her throat to accommodate this porn star dick.

Natalie gasped he pulled her head off of him.

"There! That's more like it," said a satisfied master.

"Yes sir, I'm sorry I didn't get it the way you liked it the first time sir," and she resumed deep throating him.

After a few minutes, Jack resumed his commanding voice.

"That's enough for now. Stand up and bring those big tits to my face."

Still blindfolded, Natalie arose and stepped forward to have her tits mauled by this man's mouth. He pulled on one nipple as he sucked the other. Each time he pulled his head back to switch breasts, he would slap the one he was leaving as if it were being bad. Juices dripped down her thighs, dampening her silk stocking.

Jack stood up and kissed Natalie forcibly. His hands cupped her ass and squeezed tightly as he picked her up and threw her on the bed.

"Get on all fours and come suck my cock again."

She immediately followed his order and scurried to the edge of the bed where his voice was. Jack teased her, moving his dick around as her open mouth fished for it. She reached for him and felt a sharp sting on her ass from his hand.

"I said on all fours, slut! Did I say you could use your hands, slut?"

"No sir. I'm sorry sir"

SMACK. Another painful sting on her ass.

"I also told you to suck my cock. You're not sucking my cock, slut!"

"I'm sorry sir. I'm trying."

"TRYING! YOU'RE TRYING! IS MY COCK NOT BIG ENOUGH FOR YOU, SLUT? MAYBE I SHOULD JUST COME AND FILL THAT LITTLE ASSHOLE OF YOURS WITH MY COCK AND REMIND YOU HOW BIG IT IS!"

"Your cock is very big sir. I want to suck your big cock."

"It's too late for that now, little miss."

Jack knelt behind her on the bed and moved his massive hard-on to Natalie's dripping cunt. He eased the thick prick into her slowly. Inch by inch, her treasure box took him in. To her, he felt like he had bottomed out in her chest.

"Your dick is so big, sir. I love the way it stretches my pussy out."

Jack began to work his way back and forth inside of her, letting her feel every bit of his hard flesh opening her up.

"I know you do, kitten. That's why I think I'm ready to give you your surprise now."

"Oh thank you, thank you sir," Natalie exclaimed.

"Natalie, do you remember when I asked what your greatest fantasy was? And how ashamed you were to answer because you were afraid I'd feel insecure?"

"Yes," she moaned as his cock continued to cram her cunt full.

"Do you still think I would feel insecure?"

"No," she barely got out as she could feel her orgasm building.

Her head was lifted by another hand. A second shaft was now tracing down her cheek and to her lips.

"Dear, sweet Natalie. Meet my friend, Steve. Honey, go ahead and suck Steve's dick like a good girl."

Steve's dick wasn't quite as big as Jack's, but was still impressive nonetheless. She slid her tongue down Steve's manhood and back up again.

She parted her lips and took his girth in.

"Honey, Steve has been stroking his cock while he watched you suck me. Why don't you show him how much that turns you on?"

The thought of someone masturbating to her really got Natalie going. She began to bob up and down on the thick dick in her mouth while the one behind her continued its steady pace inside her pussy. Steve bent over and started fondling her tits while Jack placed his thumb on her puckered opening. All of these sensations proved to be too much and Natalie exploded with the most powerful orgasm of her life.

As her quaking quim quivered along Jack's huge dick, he couldn't withhold himself any longer. His eruption was oozing out of her as he continued to thrust inside of her.

"Please Steve, cum in my mouth. I want to taste you. Cum in my mouth now, Steve," Natalie begged.

With a loud grunt, Steve shot stream after stream of hot semen into her throat. As he began to soften, Natalie pulled him from her mouth and thanked the both of them for her surprise.

I woke from that dream as hard as steel the next morning. I didn't feel very well rested either. After showering, I gathered my bags and jumped in my convertible and headed to Stephanie's. The sun was shining and today was going to be a better day.

To be continued in chapter 2. As always, I appreciate your votes and any comments or feedback you have for me.

12