All Comments on 'Getting Even with John'

by plzrydmehard

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

No, the wife wasn't wrong to do what she did. After all the asshole has been cheating on her for a year so what is the big deal? What should happen next is that she divorces the asshole husband using his friends as witnesses take the asshole to the cleaners and make sure she gets every penny out of him. One thing she should not do is continue fucking his friends. The revenge is not quite complete as in the husband doesn't know what happened. He should know the friends fucked his wife they should tell the husband exactly what they did to his wife. Then the wife should take the kids and live the life she deserves then the revenge will be complete. But knowing this site and these stories she will be the slut whore the friends want her to be.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
EVEN STEVEN

and now hes a cuck, a pie eater and friendless, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ah a bit strange

I dont know what you were trying to covey in this story. This is what I got

1. husband is a cheater and drunk.

2. wife was kinda not happy with that

3. 3 "good" friends to hubby came over to confess they felt used by hubby and that they really like wife better (after/during a year?!)

4. good friends say take it bitch, she sucks like a pro, question--how does he know?

5. wife willingly becomes air tight and reschedules another pressure test

6. wife rubs hubby face in it.

There is more but those are the high points.

I was unable to find a protagonist in this story, no good guy/gal. This story left me wanting to eliminate all active characters. Only the sleeping children didn't offend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
payback for the mate

I enjoyed it . think she sould do more fucking with his friends but make him whatch it happen and tell him she will be doing more with the guys and why she is doing it. so lets have the next parts to this story keep it going . make him pay for his actions

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Let me get this straight:

He's cheating on her; but he doesn't like sex with his wife? His "best" friends turn on him but still call them his friends? Friends don't fuck their friends' wife. Likewise, if he is cheating on her, why hasn't she approached him about it? She was going to fuck the black guy but her husband was home...so how is that being faithful?

Worst of all, she is fucking three men in her house WITH HER CHILDREN there. He is a cheater and she should deal with that; but there is equally no excuse for her actions.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Delusional

You think one of his "best friends" won't rat her out? You must be living in Cloud Cuckoo Land. Her marriage is toast. I hope she enjoys her well earned divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Delusional is an idiot!

Who the fuck cares...it's a fictional erotic story you asshole! Let the guy write the story he wants to write...what a douche bag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hubby wasn't drunk the next day

When his friends let him know what a slut his wife was. I hope she enjoyed her divorce. As stupid as she was, she earned it. I think the saying is "Bros before Hoes".

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago

- Feel bad for the kids,'cause all of the "grown-ups" in this story are pond scum!

- Dad's a cheating drunk,Mom's a vengeful slut,and the 3 Amigos are snitching scumbags!

- And the guy with the giant foot-long tool just shoves it up her ass while another big schlong is pounding her pussy,and it doesn't seem to phase her?

- This story just warped from fantasy to science fiction! - Beam me up,Scotty!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Not bad, definitely not good, not really much of anything except a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

I fucked my hubbys boss after learning he was fuckin his secretary. A great move. Hubby got a raise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good

A GOOD WAY FOR A SLUT TO DIE BY HIS OWN HANDS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Epic Stupidity

Where is the revenge in turning herself into a slut and exposing herself to an unwanted pregnancy and every disease known to man? She's not getting revenge, she's getting a divorce. And maybe lose custody of their kids. Of course her husband could just take all the liquid assets and leave her. What's she going to do then? Yep. This isn't revenge. This is stupidity run amok. Laughably bad story.

1 star

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Oops, that's one star

First, you need to improve your grammar. It's pretty terrible. Secondly, it's just the same old lousy BS about revenge fucking. So now there are two lousy cheating people in the same house. Makes no sense.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Whores always take the so called revenge too far.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

5 stars she did it right! Good story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Title should have been "How John got his divorce".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous