All Comments on 'Getting Filled Ch. 03'

by diegoroyo

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
MyHotSlutWifeMyHotSlutWifeover 7 years ago
Very Disappointed 2*

First, I want to say thank you for continuing the story of Raven. The first 2 installments where well thought out plausible story lines despite the cartoonish names. Unfortunately this one in my opinion falls short of what you had Raven being. You turned a proud sexy young Hispanic college student into the equivalent of a meth addicted lot lizard. The thought of Raven pulling a train over the toilet of a truck stop men's room wasn't very appealing . Then you had her giving bj's in a mini van to 6 grown men. That in itself should put this story in the "Sci-Fi" section. I'm sorry I like my erotica to have a sibilance of plausibility. This had none and Raven deserves more than that don't you think? I will hope that in the next installment you could jettison all the guys except Jack & Hammer. Too many guy's just clutters the story line. I like the idea of Raven going into a gas station nude. Maybe you could play off that to have her dancing in a Gentleman's Club amateur night in Las Vegas. Please keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous