All Comments on 'Getting Her Ready'

by Sean33

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................

I see by the previous comment, that the self-appointed morality monitors are at it again.....Ignorant, uneducated and oblivious to the possibility that this site is devoted to FICTION.

Personally, I enjoyed the story. It begins to explore a unique facet of an adventuresome relationship.

If others can not understand this, then my advice is to bugger off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hey cantbuymy

Does this bring back memories? I bet it does. For me too. That first time we set up the man and prepared our wives for him. Those were the days.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Pretty good

I liked it. Nice depiction of emotions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Worked for me!

Sean33, I thought this was quite good...and it got better as it went along. Looking forward to the next installment!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This was a nice switch...

"Cuckold lite", where the guy gets off on watching his wife, and she does a bit of sexual denial to him, and some words to show she's more in charge, but that's about it for the degree of punishment. No cum-eating by the husband, no outright demeaning words spit out by her at the guy. Nice!! There's a lot of us out there that like a milder form of cuckoldry, not the chained-up, ball-gagged, lick-the-guys-ass kind of a far-out cuckolding. THANKS!!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
A good start

We now need to see the rest of the story.

How he watched his wife being ravaged by some other man that is well endowed with a large penis, and can make his wife have more and bigger orgasms than he could ever give her.

But in the end, does she have the same respect for her husband that she had before she was given to the other man to be his lover.

I think that will be what the whole story will be about. How she feels about her husband after she has fucked another man while her husband watched.

It's a good story that made me think and want to know what the author has in mind for an ending.

Thanks for the read.

mikenightmikenightalmost 11 years ago
Good start

from a promising author

Please write the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sissyhubby

Great start! Very sexy, can't wait for chapter two. Hope she and her lover verbally tease him and humiliate him a little, making him into a true cuck. After having a real man she should withhold sex from him; love it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WOW...

I sure wish I could convince My wife to do this! One of the best!!

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Holding fire

Elaborate start...will comment after the story develops more clearly!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful Story

If you have never gotten your wife ready for another man or given her away to other men, you probably don't get the depth of this story. Based on our personal experience, it is very realistic.

The mild "tormenting" of the husband by the wife is really erotic and adds a lot to the tension. I like it that it is not a complete humilation of the husband. You maintain some dignity and respect.

We are waiting for Chapter 3!

OOAAOOAAalmost 11 years ago
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXCELLENT story!!!!!

Very well written and with a high level of sensuality and erotism!!!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great , thank you.

loving it................

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
One more

One more sick cuck author with.mental health problems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Your and you're...

Learn when to use each.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Many wives are far more willing than they let on, just make them feel safe and secure and they often will happily perform for you/

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

No THAT is one gay assed limp wristed pee pee puffer right there. Not to mention his small dicked fan base.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@iammweasel

No THAT is one gay assed limp wristed pee pee puffer right there. Not to mention his small dicked fan base. - And as usual YOU are right there waiting for your turn!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

if my wife ever did this she would not see the next day

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean33@Sean33
Lived in Florida most my life. On ocean with my boat. Love dogs and nice people. I am very passionate and am drawn to a woman that is as well.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES