All Comments on 'Getting Her Ready'

by FrostShard

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
First off - he's NOT her cuckold.

They aren't married, he's not a cuckold. Understand what you're writing. And while Susan may have been his superior physically and intelligence wise (kinda makes one think she's a big, fat ugly woman), Sheila wasn't. So he did what any man with a modicum of pride and self respect would have done. He bitch slapped Sheila, knocking her to the ground, got dressed, gathered his things and left. Never to return. Susan never saw or heard from him again. He did inform all her family and friends of her actions. They all shunned her going forward. Stupid story that imagines no consequences for her actions and assumes a man wouldn't react badly to being abused. No stars.

TwilekloverTwilekloveralmost 9 years ago
Very exciting!

Please continue this story, its off to a great start and has LOADS of potential! I'd love to hear about what sort of humiliation he has to endure to actually earn his release!

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsalmost 9 years ago
Very exciting!!

Great cuck tale. I hope we hear what the friend puts him through!

TimmyJamiesonTimmyJamiesonalmost 9 years ago
Nice first story...Hot story period

Nice. You don't often read such a well-conceived and Well-written story on a first offering. I like the character development, the tone and the anticipation left, both by her date and by the entrance of his evening tormentor.

Thank you. I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love cuckold stories

Great start. Looking forward to more. Fantasies don't have to have consequences as in the real world. That's why they are fantasies. If you don't like this story just leave , and don't return. Frankly, comments about not being real, that the guy would bitch slap her and tell her family and friends sounds like it could be a good story, but not a cuckold story. So go write the story as you think it should be, and leave this author alone. The writing is good, the dialogue is good and I feel like it is real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Oh yawn

just another guy getting himself off by writing about how he wants to be locked up in chastity and have his wife/girlfriend fuck around on him.

Move along, nothing to see here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I loved it, please keep up the great work.

Don't listen to the haters, it's erotica not fact!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Since she's a girlfriend, he isn't a cuckold and it makes it cheap to dump her.

CornixCornixover 1 year ago

Thoroughly enjoyable story, thank you.

Love her control of minutiae, the throwing the new stuff away was a cruel barb.

Great imagination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous