All Comments on 'Getting Her Ready Ch. 02'

by Sean33

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story

the build up is fantastic. Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ignore the haters....

So far it's a good run up and plot development.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sissyhubby

I absolutely love this story so far. For those who think it is sick, don't read it! This is perfect; the setting, the plot, the giving up his wife--There is nothing a cuck would not love about this story. I cannot wait for chapter 3--Keep going it could be a book! And the description of how you dressed her is wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
One of the best 5*****

Ignore the wannabe cuck psychotics who hate most what they most desire. REAL MEN know what this is all about. Giving your wife to another man is the most intense erotic thrill a man can have. This is what the LW category was intented to be. Loving wives who fuck other men for the pleasure of their LOVING HUSBANDS as much as for their own pleasure.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenalmost 11 years ago
Great Build-up!

Really enjoying your stories as they are showing the emotions involved in wife sharing. I still remember our first time and how humiliated I was when I saw his big cock and my wife just shut me out of her mind and screaming "So Big..So Big!!". After her third lover I decided all their dicks were not that big, it was mine that was small. Can't wait for more!!

BTW- Flamers, What part of "Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more" do you not understand.

licyou69licyou69almost 11 years ago
Love It

Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful Story!

If you have never gotten your wife ready for another man or given her away to other men, you probably don't get the depth of this story. Based on our personal experience, it is very realistic. We are waiting for Chapter 3!

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
I couldn't do this.

Leaving me at the bar, for 40 minutes. Not what I wanted, i'll have another drink Sean ( what's left of my self-esteem demands this )There will onlybe one first time and I need to be there. My wife kissing me good buy the first time, I'm hoping it dosent ever happen for real.

I like the request, we dont have to be advisaries, but not knowing what will happen going forward well.... She scares me.

Thanks, sorry

. That's my storie.

SeangeistSeangeistalmost 5 years ago
Nice build up

Author is very good at finding the right buttons to push and knowing just how much pressure to use when pushing them.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Whorewife, voyeur means cuck story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean33@Sean33
335 Followers
Lived in Florida most my life. On ocean with my boat. Love dogs and nice people. I am very passionate and am drawn to a woman that is as well.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES