All Comments on 'Getting Her Shaped Up'

by Learningfast

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
PostwarJamiePostwarJamieover 15 years ago
Absolutely wonderful.

He's done it again. Every scene and description sounds real and possible. Makes me wish I'd had an auntie like that. Now I can imagine. Nicely constructed tale with good development. Long but not too long. Keep going with more, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Ah yes... a neat and tidy woman...

Indeed you are learning fast. Well paced and Exquisite detail... I can smell the lycra. Bravo !

babsieUKbabsieUKover 15 years ago
Absolutely fantastic

But not totally a fantasy. You can feel them together and how they feel. Very nice story with good decriptions and atmosphere.

1950oldracer1950oldracerover 13 years ago
Well written

Great read, well spaced out and a lot of knowledge put into this, I like the idea of a woman in a corset but will never have the experience as my other half does not (kneed in her words) or want it, but that is not always the case is it, it's all in the mind..... and mine runs that way.....

JhMcKnJhMcKnabout 13 years ago
Corsets, Gidles, & Stockings

This was an interesting story that piqued my curiosity mainly because I love women who wear stockings and girdles or corsets. I also love women who are not embarassed about having a man watch them piss.

You should do a sequel to this one with you giving her some additional lingerie to waer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLearningfast@Learningfast
Wonderful life of excitement and erotic experiences, which are behind my fiction, and which I enjoy writing. Professional and very proper gentleman in public, and rather a naughty boy in private. Some of my stories are suggested by my lady partner, and maybe they are the best....