Getting into Marie's Pants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_Baubo_
_Baubo_
1 Followers

Finally I stopped convulsing, and lay quietly, enjoying the total stillness. I felt the fingers slide from between my gaping lips as I savoured the sensation of peace that followed my frantic pleasure. Finally I was shaken from my reverie by Marie's husky voice. "Well, my sweet little Micky. Thank you for that. I think that is probably the most enjoyment you have ever given me. And when I think of the amount of effort you used to put into getting into my pants - now, my dear, you're there for good."

My view of the ceiling swung to a view of Marie's bedroom wall as she rolled off her bed and onto her feet. I stared at the floor below me as we walked back to the bathroom, the sensation almost as if I was in a tiny airplane flying over a terrain of carpet, giving way to tiles. The edge of the shower cubicle came into my field of view, and we stepped inside. I faced a tiled wall with a pair of taps mounted above my head and saw Marie's hands come down and turn the taps, then water was falling all around me, running down over my forehead and over my cheeks. I saw Marie's hands below me as they rubbed a bar of soap along her legs, working up a rich lather on her thighs, and then finally in my beard and over my face. She briskly rubbed the soap against my lips, then positioned me under the jet of the shower, as I saw the lather run away and down over her thighs. The soapy water continued to flow down over me as Marie washed her upper body, then her hands came back down to turn the taps off.

My view changed as Marie stepped back out of the shower, and I saw the edge of a towel as she started to dry her upper body, then I felt absorbent fabric rubbed against my lips, drying up all of the moisture from the shower. My view forward was suddenly obscured by white cotton as Marie wrapped her towel around herself.

We walked back into Marie's bedroom, and I saw her bedside cabinet float into view, as she stood before it. Her arms came down as she opened the drawer, and I looked down at the collection of knickers on display. "So, which ones would you like, little Mickey?" Marie's left hand picked up a pair of black lace knickers. "Lace is good for visibility, but not as comfortable." The right hand picked up a pair of sensible cotton panties. "Cotton is a lot more comfortable, but a lot harder to see through." She lifted the panties in turn. "Comfort or visibility?" Marie's left hand dropped the black knickers into the drawer. "Comfort it is, sweetie."

I felt the now familiar upheaval around me as Marie stepped into her panties, drawing them up over my face, and smoothing them into place with her hands. I sat there, with the white mask of her panties obscuring my vision, as Marie put the rest of her clothes on. She must have selected a skirt, because I felt no further constriction over my face, and the sense of light behind the panties was only slightly dimmed.

I suppose the rest of that day was as uneventful as it can be just after you have been magically changed into a part of someone else's body. I was imprisoned behind my cotton shroud, seeing nothing that was going on around me, but gradually getting used to my position in life. Marie spoke to me from time to time, making sure that none of the strictures of my new existence missed my attention. Her speaking to me was an interesting experience, but hard to get used to, as most of the noises around me were muffled, while every word Marie said boomed in my head, seeming to fill my entire world. Her telephone conversations were a challenge for me. I would have loved to ignore them, as I could never hear the other end, but Marie's part of the conversation was always so loud that I couldn't shut it out.

That first day stretched into a week, and then a month, with me becoming used to my new position in Marie's life, and even coming to some form of acceptance of it. The regret was there, the wish that I could unsay those words, that I had controlled my temper, but Marie had made it plain to me on more than one occasion that there was no going back. My journey into her panties was a one-way trip. I was able to deal with this more or less, but as I became intimately aware of the frequency of Marie's masturbation, I began to fear that it was only a matter of time until someone else took the place in Marie's life that I had formerly occupied.

This fear was an ambivalent thing. In my new role as Marie's pussy, I spent much of my life desiring to be filled, and this desire was often quite indiscriminate. I didn't care what was put into my mouth - fingers, vibrator, toys ... vegetables,... whatever, as long as I was filled. But at the same time, I was consumed with terror that at some point, Marie was going to hook up with another guy and then I was going to end up giving him regular blowjobs - not the most appealing prospect.

And sure enough, about three months after my move to Marie's crotch, she started to show an interest in one of the guys at her work. I never heard more than a mutter from him, but heard Marie at her most charming whenever he was around. From her conversations with her friends, I found that his name was Robert, and that he was a senior reporter. I figured things were starting to get serious when I found my lips starting to tingle whenever she spent any time with him. My desire to have something filling my mouth became an all-consuming obsession, with the edge taken off every evening in Marie's frantic masturbation sessions. Countering this desire was my revulsion about what this was going to entail.

As it turned out, I was to find out all too soon. One Friday, Marie and Robert had spent their lunchtime chatting, and presumably he must have asked her out, because I felt a sudden electric surge through my lips, and the sensation like a tightness of breath which heralded her arousal. "Oh, that would be lovely, Robert, I'd love to", I heard her say, "Six o'clock would be fine." Oh great. Only another three or four hours before my life was about to take another change for the worse. My revulsion at what was going to happen that evening, however, was overshadowed with a yearning that filled my very being. A desire to be filled, a desire to perform my role as Marie's pussy, and to know the joy of having a man deep inside me.

My trepidation at the coming evening's activities, and my wait for the fulfilment of my desire was to be extended. It was apparently not that evening that the tryst was to happen. Marie went back to her desk, and I spent a very uncomfortable afternoon in a state of sweaty confusion, my lips tingling and damp. By the time Marie got home, the soft cotton over my face was sopping wet, and I was almost frantic with desire. Fortunately she obliged me, but that only served to reduce the frenzy to a slightly more manageable level.

After a restless night, and a mundane, yet charged Saturday morning of chores, Marie set about preparing herself for the evening, talking to me as she did so. After a long, hot shower, Marie wrapped herself in a robe and set about doing her hair and makeup. Even though I could never think of myself as a guy without the paradox of my perfect femininity paralyzing my mind, the hair and makeup routine was still a test of my patience. On this occasion, my nervousness was heightened by Marie's mocking monologue. "Well, Mickey, we're going on a date tonight. Are you ready for a night out with a real man? It's been a long time since I've had one of them, you know - long before you came on the scene. You may think you remember yourself to be a real man, but let's face it my dear - you always were a bit of a pussy. Do you think he's sexy, Mickey? Does he get your juices flowing? I wonder how big his cock is? I wonder if he's going to like you. You know how much I hate having a cock in my mouth, don't you? How do you feel about it?" After an hour of this, I was just about ready to jump out of her body and run away and hide... as if I could. But mixed with the fear, revulsion, confusion and anger was something deeper and more primal. Marie was right - the prospect of the night did have my juices flowing - literally.

Finally the preparations were done. Marie stood, and made her way to her bedside cabinet, opening the top drawer. Her hand came down and selected a pair of black lace knickers, and I went through the familiar roller coaster ride that came with putting them on. She took special care to position the fabric, gently patting my face, and smoothing the lace over my lips. She pressed her palm flat over my face, a fingertip gently touching between my lips, and a warm pressure over my little tongue. "Later, little Mickey, later." A slip, stockings and her little black dress followed, and I found myself looking through the openings in the lace to see her nylon clad legs above a pair of black, shiny pumps.

I don't know where we went or what we did that night. My view of the restaurant was restricted to the floor, and as Marie didn't lay on the table with her dress above her waist, I wasn't able to see any landmarks I recognized. There was no doubt where that evening was heading, though, and I knew that it was only a matter of time before Marie ended up somewhere with her dress above her waist.

Robert must have been the perfect gentleman, because after a couple of hours of conversation, and another ride in a car, I heard Marie inviting him in for coffee. Not that much of a gentleman, though, because as soon as we were in through the door, I felt a pressure against my cheek, and heard the little moan that Marie always made when she was being kissed. It was definitely to her liking, because the excitement which had been simmering all evening burst into full bloom. My lips began to tingle, and I felt my entire mouth start to moisten, as if I had just smelt a beautiful roast dinner. The pressure against my face increased, and I realized that Marie was rubbing me against him. More unsettlingly, I realized also that the part of him that I was being rubbed against was becoming firmer. The image of a roast dinner suddenly seemed very fitting, as I could almost smell that piece of meat that was separated from me by a few layers of clothing.

A couple of those layers of clothing were pulled aside, and a hand, larger and stronger than Marie's came down to cup my face, a strong finger roughly running up and down the length of my lips through their fabric coating, then pushing it aside to touch my lips directly. I was filled with an excitement so powerful that I had the sensation of being unable to breathe, and I heard Marie whisper, "Not here, darling, this way". The fabric rucked over my face obscured my view, but moments later, I felt it tugged away from me, and saw the black knickers around Marie's knees. She lifted one leg, then the other, freeing the panties, and surrounding me with a welcome sensation of fresh air. Another wave of air and light, and I saw Marie's black dress hit the floor beneath me.

There was another disturbance, and I found myself face up on Marie's bed, with Robert's full weight on me, that lump of his grinding into my lips, and Marie's moans ringing in my ears. After a few seconds, his weight came off me, and I sensed adjustments happening above, then I saw a burst of light as Marie's slip was lifted and, horrifyingly, the huge purple cap on a long brown shaft as thick as my body aiming straight for my face. The head of his penis hit me on the cheek, close to the corner of my mouth, and slid away from my lips, pinned against the edge of my cheek by his weight. His weight shifted, and two fingers slid between my sopping wet lips, parting them slightly. Suddenly, between the two fingers, I felt the huge yielding mass that was the head of his cock sliding between my parted lips. The fingers were withdrawn, there was a heartbeat's pause, then the great pole of his manhood began to slowly slide into my mouth.

I opened my mouth as wide as I could, feeling it being stretched further open by the head of his penis. In spite of my excitement, and the slippery wetness of my lips, there was a tiny bit of discomfort as they stretched further apart than they had ever been, and I suspect than they should have gone. I heard a squeak from Marie, and a little bit of rearrangement around me, and the big knob almost slid out of my mouth again. Almost, but not quite. The pressure resumed, and my lips were again stretched as far apart as they would go, and then some. This time, they expanded to fit around the head of Robert's member, and I felt the head begin to slide down my throat. I had accommodated Marie's vibrator many times, but this was something far larger. I felt my throat stretching, and was suddenly grateful that my transformation into Marie's womanhood had excluded a gag reflex. I did, however, still have a sensitive spot at the very bottom of my throat, and the huge phallus slid so deeply into me that it touched bottom, causing a sudden burst of pain deep in my belly.

I felt Marie flinch around me, and heard another little squeak from her, and Robert's penis withdrew slightly, only to sink gently back into me. I lay there, my whole being stuffed, my mouth full, and gaped wide to its full extent, my throat stretched, and a hot mass sitting deep in my belly. The arousal which had been simmering inside me for two days was transformed into a warm, secure sense of well-being. I felt a delicious suction deep in my belly, as the member began to slide out of me again. Further and further out it slid, until I felt the warm rubbery head in my mouth, then it reversed direction, and slid easily into my now prepared throat and belly. This time, I felt wiry hair against my face, and knew with a strange sense of satisfaction that I had taken all that Robert had to offer. As the thatch of hair hit my face, I heard a long moan from Marie. Again and again, the member slid in and out of me, the head sliding out to my mouth, feeling as if it was sucking my soul out with it, then all the way back into my belly again.

The excitement within me increased to fever pitch and I felt drool coating my cheeks as his cock pistoned in and out of me. My throat began to convulse, and I felt it trying to squeeze itself tighter against his manhood. I slobbered and bit down, my cheeks and lips beginning to twitch uncontrollably, and an intense liquid heat building deep in my belly. Somewhere in my frenzy, I remember Marie moaning, then squealing as she shifted position to allow him even deeper access to my body. I was almost beside myself by this time, as I felt Marie rocking her hips from side to side. The member impaling me followed, and my convulsions grew until with a sudden spastic heave, my entire body clenched down on it. My lips, stretched as far apart as they could go, somehow tightened on Robert's cock, as if I was trying to chew a huge, hot piece of rubber.

My throat began to twitch and pulse erratically, clenching down strongly one moment, then breaking up into fast flickering light contractions in the next. Marie's hips were working, making me worry and tug at Robert's manhood like a dog with a bone. Deep inside my belly, I felt everything clenching up so tightly that I could feel the entire outline of his cockhead inside me. Again and again, my entire being clenched and released Robert, with Marie's incoherent shrieks of ecstasy forming a background. Finally, just as I thought I was about to explode, I felt the manhood which was now my core start to pulse. In time with my own contractions, his penis started to pump, then I felt a bursting, hot as lava, deep inside my body. Again and again he surged into me, and I felt a liquid pool of heat growing deeply within my belly.

As if I had somehow fulfilled a predestined purpose, I felt all of the tension which had been building in me seep away, and a delicious sense of languor overflow me. My muscles began to unwind, and as they did so, I felt the member deep inside me also start to relax and soften. A warm and rosy glow filled me - a feeling that everything was good and calm, and that I was safe, secure and loved. The cock in my mouth was an old friend whom I cared for very much. I tried to express this in the only way I could by biting down on it as hard as I could, and trying to swallow it deeper into myself. I felt a tiny hint of movement in my lips and throat, and heard Marie giggle around me, and the low murmur of Robert's voice.

As I lay basking in the warmth within me, in the peaceful spot I had found behind the frenzy, I was strangely comforted by the sweet affirmations which Marie whispered to her new lover, their familiarity reminding me of the time when I was in his place. As the words between them became wider spaced, and I became more relaxed, I felt Robert's now soft manhood slide out from between my lips. With my wet and sticky lips still parted in the aftermath of our lovemaking, Marie and I drifted off to sleep.

And deep inside me, at my very core, I had the sensation of another, secret chamber opening its door very slightly to allow some of the warmth within me to trickle into it.

_Baubo_
_Baubo_
1 Followers
12