Getting Jack Ch. 01: Scharza

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoryOmore
RoryOmore
313 Followers

He kept his eyes locked on mine as he reached down to my hip and deftly unhooked the chain that held the bikini bottoms. The material fell open, but didn't completely fall away because it was firmly lodged between the cheeks of my butt, and the folds of my wet pussy.

I didn't even notice. I was enthralled; I was drawn into his eyes, and possessed with passion. I pressed against his chest, stood on my tiptoes, and assaulted his lips with mine.

Jack:

It had been a long time since I'd seen such unrestrained, artless and...raw... passion.

She took me by surprise with her aggressiveness and the ferocity of her need. Her plush body, slick with sweat, rubbed against mine. Her lips pressed hard, her tongue flicking about at the entrance of my mouth, unwilling to enter, attempting to coax my tongue into hers. I let her have it, harder and deeper than before, devouring her, as she seemed to demand.

I hugged her close, bending her so I could part her thighs enough to yank her bikini bottoms out of her crotch and let them fall to the deck. Still kissing, she instinctively shifted herself to straddle my thigh, rubbing her wet pussy against it.

With difficulty, I resisted the urge to give in to her unspoken demand that I drop my shorts and take her right there. It was tempting, but it would have been a terrible waste. Instead, I firmly removed her arms from around my neck and gently pushed her back.

"You are very bold, young Scharza," I said maintaining the fantasy that seemed to turn her on so much.

She looked up at me with those adorable, liquid, deep brown eyes, her lips wet and trembling, her naked breasts heaving. She moaned and managed to look chastised and confused.

"I..." she said.

"We just met," I chided her.

"But..."

"I'm not entirely sure that you trulyare Scharza, you might be an imposter."

"But..." She looked a bit frightened. "Sir...Mr Harrowsmith..."

"Turn around," I said.

She did so instantly, so eager and pliant, my already hard cock jumped and throbbed.

"I need to get a good look at you."

"Yes...my prince," she replied, bringing a surprised smile to my lips.

I slid my hand along her flanks and gathered her arms to guide her into the classic prisoner position with her hands behind her head and her elbows even with her shoulders. Then I withdrew from her completely for a moment, and blew gently on the back of her neck watching with delight as goose bumps formed on her sweaty skin.

She started wobbling and swaying so much that I was afraid she'd fall down, so I slid my rigid cock out the leg of my loose shorts and slotted it between her wonderfully soft cheeks. Laying one arm across her big tits I crushed them, and pulled her tightly against me. I wrapped my other hand across her belly above her neatly trimmed bush. When I flicked her ear with the tip of my tongue she rewarded me with another soulful sigh.

"Youfeel like Scharza," I said with a growl. It made her thrust back against my cock. "Oh, you definitely feel like Scharza," I said as I squeezed her tighter with both arms, and returned her thrusting.

"Yessss," she replied as she tilted her head back against mine.

"Could you be?" I asked. Despite an attempt to restrain myself, I began taking longer strokes up her deep, tight crack. It was very wet there. Sheets of sweat mingled with the pre-cum leaking from my cock.

"Please..." she moaned.

I wasn't sure if she was agreeing with me, or begging me. I breathed heavily into her ear. I was on the verge of losing control, but I wanted to see if she would say it; I wanted to see if she would ask for it.

I bent my knees to deepen my thrusts, threatening to catch the head in the wet opening of her pussy. I slid my hand into her bush, scratching gently above her clit.

"Oh please..." she repeated sounding more breathless, more desperate.

She wanted it, but she was too much of a good, middle class girl to outright ask for it, at least not yet. I also knew she was too good to waste in a hasty fuck. Her tension was too precious to relieve until she was ready to snap.

I removed my cock from her humid crack, and still holding her very tightly, brought her around to face me again, squishing her big boobs against my chest. She threw her arms around my neck and presented her mouth to be kissed, even as she ground at me with her cunt, trying to snag my cock and climb up on top of it.

I could have lifted her up by her darling, round ass cheeks and impaled her, she was wet enough, but still I resisted, focusing on her mouth and her tits. I didn'twant to take her right there on the hard cement, but I was swiftly losing my control.

But as the saying goes, "luck will often save a man if his courage holds."

I'd completely forgotten that I had a meeting with Rikki until I heard her sharp taunting voice behind me.

"Ido hope I'm not disturbing you Jack," she said.

RoryOmore
RoryOmore
313 Followers
12