All Comments on 'Getting Lucky'

by masked_author

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ooooohhhh fuck!

This has got to be the hottest, best and most convincingly written fuck story I have ever read! My tool will never be the same after having had my hand wrapped around it the whole time I was reading this!!!!! This story is the most erection inducing prose ever seen (by me at least) on this website!! I actually cummed twice while reading this and my erection didn't leave after the first ejaculation. Now I have to get the mess cleaned up around here.

RichardBentwoodRichardBentwoodabout 8 years ago
I need a cigarette and I dont even smoke.

Awesome job!

biphilmassbiphilmassabout 8 years ago
You must do another chapter or two

This is one of the best stories I have read on this site!!!!

5 stars and you must please continue this story for at least one more chapter!!!!

I plan to read your other stories over the next few days.

masked_authormasked_authorabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you.

Thank you very much, everyone. I am glad you like it - I have been slowly piecing it together for some time and was worried I wasn't doing a good enough job with it. I'm glad to hear that some people out there are enjoying it!! :)

Happy reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow.

That was amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A good story

Spoiled by the crap of the condom he should have just pushed is cock in and shot his cum deep up inside her unprotected pussy

This is story land no VD or babies

oldtwitoldtwit4 months ago

WOW, that must be the fullest story I've read, full of descriptions of sex.

DenaliFXDenaliFX17 days ago

The most sensual and erotic story I have ever seen on the website - and I have seen a lot - read this over and over - and lived for more than 60 years as a sexual being - i.e. this is an AMAZING SEXUAL ROMP. You - the Masked Author have to have the most wonderful mind and we are so lucky to get to share ir. WOW. WOW, WOW.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermasked_author@masked_author
I enjoy writing and being fascinated with the world we live in and all its pleasures. I'm a private person, but friendly, and enjoy conversing about writing, and love receiving feedback and constructive criticism. I don't have much time to devote to writing, but this is just a...