Getting Lucky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go ahead and cum... I'm not done with you yet tonight, and there will be more later," she purred softly into his ear just before moaning her pleasure again. Her walls were milking him once more as her body shook in that delicious way and he wasn't going to be able to handle it any longer.

"Ahh, oh god, Naomi!" he half growled, half moaned her name. He wobbled against her, feeling her brace him upright, trying to help him stay standing. His nose buried into her neck and he faintly realized with some embarrassment the breathy gasps filling his ears were his own. She was making him lose it completely and he was just trying as hard as he could to ride it out with some kind of dignity. Her walls continued to grip at him and he felt the slickness of her pussy trickling down over his balls. He noted that her body was still trembling in his arms as he pushed into her once, twice, and then a third time as he exploded. He moaned loudly, hoping in the back of his delirious mind that the music was loud enough to cover him but also deciding that if he got thrown out and banned from this place because of this, it was entirely worth it. He pushed the thoughts out of his head as he grasped onto the small waist and torso pushed against him and held it close. Naomi was flushed and dewy-faced herself and he bit his lip as he watched her sexily ride her own orgasm through.

As the last shivers moved through him, his mind began to return and he looked around quickly, still shocked that nobody had noticed. They'd fucked for only a few minutes but he'd lost all sense of awareness of time and place. He held her against him as her knees wobbled and two thoughts went through his head: that he was disappointed that it was over and that he really wanted to do it again. He leaned down to place gentle kisses on Naomi's neck and the moan of approval she gave him went directly to his balls and made them tingle and churn again. He wasn't going to be able to cum again for a little while but he hoped it didn't mean they were finished!

She swayed against him with the music, feeling him slip out of her slick wetness. She quickly reached back to hold the condom on his softening shaft while reaching underneath her skirt to fumble with her panties. Alex watched curiously as she began to tug on the waistband of the tiny scrap of fabric. She slid them down to the floor quickly and crouched down to retrieve them. As she did so, she swiftly removed the condom from his shaft and wrapped her mouth around him to clean him off. He almost yelped and had to slam his fist onto the wall behind her to keep from collapsing at the knees. He felt her tuck him back into his pants and she stood up, grinning at him as she pressed a damp wad of fabric in his hand. Knotting the condom and tucking it into the waistband of her skirt to hide it, she leaned into him and gave him a kiss.

Alex had never been more turned on in his life. As he thumbed the material, he realized it was soaked and he groaned. He tucked them into the pocket of his jeans and grabbed Naomi's hand, pulling her away from the crowd and near the door. He leaned into her and growled in her ear, "I want you again, properly, please. Tell me where I can go so I can have you."

Naomi smiled mischievously at him. "It's a warm night... why don't we head to the park nearby?"

He gaped at her. "You're serious?"

She winked and turned on her heels, heading for the entrance to the club. Watching her hips sway made his cock throb, and he wanted to see what would happen. He wanted her. He wanted to fuck her again. And she was going that way, so he was going to go that way too. She walked out past the queue and blew the bouncer a kiss. He smiled and waved goodnight to her, as Alex tried to follow as nonchalantly as he could, trying to ignore the wad of material in his pocket and the stirring feeling that was returning to his groin.

The block and a half to the park was spent in tense silence. Naomi moved fast, even in heels, and Alex snaked his hand around her waist and squeezed her whilst trying to keep up. She looked at him and grinned wickedly, eyeing the bulge in his pants. "Mmm. I want a better taste of that. Will you let me explore it with my mouth?"

The only way that he wasn't going to completely lose it was to avoid thinking about that question and its implications. He asked one of his own, "Are you sure about going to the park?" Alex was hesitant.

Naomi stopped in her tracks and turned to look at him. "You wanna fuck me?"

Alex blinked at the sweet smiling face looking at him, taken aback. She certainly was forward when she wanted to be. He didn't know how to answer. "Uh, of course... but we just did... well, yeah, who wouldn't?" he stammered.

She grinned. "The feeling is mutual, cutie," she winked and began walking again, looking over her shoulder at him with a smile as she removed the filled condom from her waistband and dropped it into a street garbage can. He closed the gape of his mouth and hurried along after, murmuring thanks to Lady Luck over and over.

They entered the park, holding hands, and Naomi led him to a group of trees that shielded them from the road. The moonlight was strong and illuminated them as Naomi began to unbutton her shirt. Alex watched, mesmerized as the fire-red bra came into view. She smiled at him. "The panties match too. See for yourself," she purred and laid the shirt on a low branch and hopped up on top of it, watching him.

Alex pulled the wad of fabric out of his pocket and held it to his nose. Inhaling her sweet scent, he groaned softly and looked at them better in the moonlight. They were red and satiny, and the crotch was soaked through. He handed them back to her and she grinned, unhooking her bra from behind her to reveal tan nipples and large aureoles. Her firm handfuls of breasts displayed them proudly and he bit his lip as he watched the cool air make them harden. Alex wrapped his hands around her waist and looked at her intently for several long moments. The expanse of skin before him was a bit lighter than his own and the contrast she made against his hands was only another reminder that he was touching someone else and that someone was incredibly sexy. His eyes took in the rise and fall of her chest as she breathed a bit more deeply and noted the silver shimmer of chains protruding from her belly button. She returned the gaze and waited patiently for him, confident he'd move eventually but content to let him take his time. "Mmm... I have no idea what to taste first..." his voice trailed off as he seemed to decide and dove on Naomi's neck.

The high pitched gasp she made for him was loud and clear and not drowned out by music anymore. The noise was soft and he could hear her breath catch with her trembles. He traced his fingers all over her skin, along her spine and along the top of her chest, watching the goosebumps form as he trailed them across her taut nipples for only a brief moment. The shiver and muffled noise she made that time was even better than the first one and he couldn't help but smile to himself as he watched her body respond so sweetly to him. He trailed his fingertips all over her exposed skin, skipping over her upper thighs covered by her skirt. Her eyes were closed and she was leaning back, bracing herself on the branch. Her hips were level with his in this position and he pressed forward into her, wanting to feel more contact with her body. Her legs spread willingly and her ankles locked behind his back when he came close, holding him tight to her. Her eyes opened and gazed over him as he touched her, watching him as he explored.

His fingers trailed over the tops of her breasts again and again, smoothing over the skin and making patterns everywhere except her nipples. He could see them hard and straining, and he waited for her gasps and moans to rise in pitch before finally gently trailing his fingers across them. She bucked as he did, lurching her torso forward and yelping in surprise as the shivers raced through her. She gripped the branch, but almost toppled backwards with the force and grabbed onto his neck and shoulders, pressing her torso against him and gasping for air. He grinned into her neck and ran his lips along it up to her ear, pleased that she seemed to be losing her mind almost as much as he'd lost his own half an hour earlier. Her nails raked at him through his shirt and he felt her go a little limp as she gave in to enjoying whatever he felt like doing.

Alex spent a few more moments memorizing the curves and edges of her with his hands and trying to learn all the ways he could make her respond to him. He loved the small movements of her body as she trembled and loved the breathy noises that floated to his ear. Her skin was flushed all over and her knees were squeezing his hips tight. He was painfully aware of how much he wanted to feel her next to him and stepped back slightly to begin unbuttoning his shirt. He never looked away as he reached for the first and watched as Naomi's eyes opened slowly to examine what he was doing. When she realized what was going on she smiled and reached out for the row of buttons, pulling him a little closer by tugging on his shirt.

"Can I help?" she purred softly and licked her lips, unashamedly devouring him with her eyes and making him feel on fire. Her eyes gave away all the naughty thoughts in her head as she gazed at his skin becoming more exposed, and it was all he could do to not just grab her. He was glad now for their quick interlude in the club – without it, he'd have certainly lost it too soon in this situation. He watched her carefully as she leaned forward to trail her tongue along his skin as it became more exposed. The breath caught in his throat (not for the last time tonight, he was sure) as her lips began to nip and suckle at his skin, leaving small wet marks all over. He rubbed his hands through his hair, still not fully believing this was happening, when she began to tug the shirt down and off his shoulders. He felt teeth along his collarbone and fingers pushing into his shoulder blades and down his spine. He was shaking now, barely able to resist the overwhelming urge to grab her and crush her to him so he could take her mouth feverishly. She ran her mouth from his ear to his neck to his nipples to his neck to his ear and back, and all he could think was "oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god," as her fingertips began to squeeze his hips, ass, and legs through his pants. Her fingers trailed up his front and ran along his cock that was now hard again and pushing against the fabric.

"Oh my, Alex," she murmured and began to unbutton his pants slowly, "I'd forgotten how nice it was." They were calmer now, more willing to take their time since they'd both already cum, but not any less interested in doing it again. Their earlier release had also dampened the impatient urgency and Alex was grateful for the chance to enjoy her fingers stroking him slowly. Without that frenzied moment in the dark, he would have been pawing uncontrollably at her and wouldn't have been able to enjoy these sensations. He mentally patted himself on the back for always keeping two condoms on him.

"What are you smiling about?" Naomi's grinning mouth was trailing kisses over his chest again, but he inhaled sharply when he realized she wasn't coming back up to his face and just kept moving downward.

"Umm," he chuckled nervously as he felt her hot breath against his lower belly, "just really glad that I know I'm gonna last longer than two seconds." He moaned loudly as he felt her lips wrap around him through his boxers and breathe hot air all over him. "Well, I think, anyway... you're incredibly good at making me doubt my ability to do that," his voice trailed off and his mouth stayed open with a quiet gasp as she began to lower the waistbands of both his boxers and his pants. He blinked and bit his lip as he felt moist hot air wash over him and sucked in his breath sharply as the pants finally were pushed to his knees. He closed his eyes and waited for them to reach his ankles while taking a few deep breaths, but immediately doubled over and gasped as soon as he felt her lips wrap around him and suck him in her mouth deeply.

"Naomi!" he managed to choke out her name while gripping her head with one hand and the branch with the other. She wasted no time and began to work her tongue along his shaft and the underside of his head, increasing the suction of her mouth as she slid up and down. Her tongue piercing swirled along him and twirled over the head of his cock, making it even harder to keep the one on his neck in place. She reached back and squeezed his ass in response and trailed her fingers down over the ring of muscle between his cheeks and down to cup his balls. He stammered at her and began to moan softly, not sure whether this was a good idea or a bad one. She certainly knew what she was doing and it was starting to make his blood boil again. "Naomi, I can't – you need to – oh my god!"

She ignored his protests and took his cock in as deep as it would go over and over again. The sensations he felt were beginning to make his head spin again and he pushed on Naomi's shoulders, stepping back and away. He noted her confused expression and gave her a half smile before holding his hand out to help her up. "I might be longer than two seconds, but not a lot if you keep that up!" he exclaimed, running one hand over his face as he guided her backwards to sit on the branch with the other. He leaned in and kissed her, mimicking what she had done to his shaft on her tongue. She made a whimpering noise, herself, and hung onto him as she felt him nestle close.

He broke the kiss to imitate her earlier movements, moving down her body and teasing it with his mouth. He licked and nipped everywhere he had felt with his fingers and enjoyed the coo that came from her mouth when he took a nipple in and sucked on it gently. He gave the other the same treatment, briefly, before moving to kneel and running his tongue along the piercing in her bellybutton. His fingers stroked her knees, running along the hem of her boots as his tongue now ran along the hem of her skirt. He sat back a bit, eyeing the skirt and considering his options. He could feel the heat from her body on his own skin and he looked up at her to see her eyes darker than ever, watching him closely even though her lids were half closed. He traced his fingers up from her knees to her inner thighs, watching her eyes close and her head lean back as he ran them up and down. He stroked the sensitive skin where her thigh met the curve of her ass and traced his fingers dangerously close to her wet centre over and over.

Naomi purred softly and smiled with closed eyes at the sensations. She grabbed a fistful of her skirt, causing it to hike up higher on her thighs. Alex kissed the newly exposed skin and ran his tongue along the new hemline, letting his fingers wander over her mound and feeling the smooth skin there. All he knew of what laid under that skirt, oddly enough, was only what he'd felt with his cock already. He took his time, stroking her legs and pushing the bottom of the skirt higher as he nuzzled her inner thighs. He liked the anticipation of seeing her and idly dwelled on the oddity of not having seen her before entering her, nor touched his tongue to her clit. He enjoyed feeling a pair of legs squeeze him as he made the soft folds between them shiver from his mouth and fingers. It was rare that he did not at least give an idle kiss or lick before entering a lady, and this one had already had made him cum deep inside her with her ass pressed into him and his arms around her waist. He wondered what she looked like and tried to guess as he ventured closer to the source of the sweet scent that could only be hers.

He closed his eyes and pressed his lips on her mound, dragging her skirt up the rest of the way. He planted kisses over it and was delighted to find the hair trimmed neatly, fine and short and straight. Kissing his way down, he found to his further happiness that her lips were smooth and soft – and slippery. He opened his eyes and smiled, looking down as he suckled on her clit briefly, loving the loud squeal in surprise she made. He almost made a noise of surprise himself – he noted that as kissed her clit, the left corner of his mouth nudged against a silver ring pierced through her outer labia. He had missed that somehow in his blind nuzzling. Leaning back and staring at her a moment, he tried to burn this image in his memory for all time. Her lips were pouting and swollen with want and the earlier fucking he'd given her. Her juices glistened all over the inner folds and over her clit which was large and swollen and obviously rubbing its hood against the ring. The ring had a small bright red bead in it and he idly kept the thought of a cherry on top to himself. Biting his lip he leaned forward and licked one long slow lick up her right lip and one long slow lick up her left, starting from the bottom and avoiding moving her piercing. He did this a few times, listening to her moans rise in pitch and urgency and feeling her hands grasp into his hair. He laughed softly as he felt her frustration, knowing it was the best frustration one could ask for – the kind where your body is just dying to writhe and squirm and you are on fire and are just wanting to scream out in being walked so agonizingly slowly to the edge of where you want to be. The kind where it could be ended so quickly by just caving in, but when done slowly and so drawn out would result in the sweetest reward. He licked one gentle stroke along her slit, tasting her and letting the tip of her tongue explore her briefly. He moaned. So sweet. He leaned his head against her thigh, trying to get a hold of himself for a minute. Slow, Alex. Slow.

He heard her coo as he ran his tongue lightly over her slit again, flattening it and bathing her soft lips gently. She squirmed and he held her hips down as he felt her body give its silent cry for more. Naomi was breathing heavily and kept both hands on his head, leaning back into the crook of the Y-shaped branch. He licked her around her clit, not touching it, and down to rim around her pussy. She gave a loud whining moan and pulled on Alex's hair, tugging him back up to her clit. Alex laughed and obliged and listened for the squeal she again would make when he licked around it in small circles. He grinned when he was mistaken, for the sexy, breathy gasp she made was far better. She made a few more as he licked over the bud with his tongue, rubbing it from the right side of his mouth to the left to nudge it against her piercing. She moaned softly and sweetly over and over as he bathed her sensitive nub with short, fast licks. He licked downward and loved the short "ooh!" she made as he plunged his tongue into her, rubbing his nose into her clit and pressing into her g-spot within. Naomi arched her back and bucked her hips at that, catching him off-guard. He grinned and held her hips in place again, returning to suckle on her swollen clit once more.

The trembles she made were becoming more violent as he relentlessly lathed his tongue over her bud, making her moans rise in pitch and her nails dig into his scalp. He was going to ask her to ease back when she suddenly let go, arched her back and grabbed the branch behind her. He instinctively grabbed her legs and held her close as he kept doing what he was doing. He alternated between flicking the underside of her clit and rubbing his tongue along it and pressing it into the metal of her piercing. He heard her gasp and moan as her upper body thrashed a little, and she was breathing heavily as her hips bucked. He kept going and he felt her body rattle all over, and he smiled at the feeling of her cumming. He wanted to watch her do it (and would soon) but he loved the feel of her doing it around him. Her heels dug into his back as her knees bent and her pert breasts raised her stiff nipples high. He rode out the tremors and continued his assault, never stopping his licking.