Getting Lucky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naomi shivered and whimpered as he slowly began to probe her folds with his fingers. He traced them up and down and let his fingers linger near the entrance to her pussy. She was wet everywhere with her juices and his saliva, glistening slightly in the dim light. He heard the noises rise in pitch as he stroked her all over, rimming the entrance to her slick pussy with his fingers. He tapped it gently, probing only his fingertips in and he listened to her soft sounds turn into frustrated groans. He grinned, taking a little evil satisfaction in teasing her as he watched her hips begin to move, trying to push him inside. He traced his tongue over her clit slowly as he wiggled his fingers at her entrance, tickling the sensitive folds that were dripping with her juices.

Her noises turned into words and he bit his lip when he heard her begin to feverishly plead with him. "Alex, Alex, please, please, please, just... just... ohmygod, Alex, put them in me, put them... put your fingers... ohmygod!" She thrust her hips upward at him more urgently and whimpered louder and louder as she became more desperate for the penetration. He watched, knowing it would be cruel to go on too long, but he loved seeing her go crazy for him. She was stammering and murmuring between violent bucks of her torso when he would lick directly on the underside of her clit again, teasing back the hood and making her grip his hair more tightly. "ALEX!" she yelped with the long, firm, slow lick across her opening. She whimpered and groaned out, with a clear strain in her voice, "Alex, fucking fuck me with that cock, I need you in my pussy now!"

Her urgent words made him groan, himself, and he decided to put her out of her misery. He began to slide his fingers inside her slowly, first his middle finger then his index finger to join. She gasped as he did and he felt her muscles grapple him tightly and powerfully as he began to stroke her and make her cum from within. She made a soft squeal at that, and he grinned to himself as he felt another wave of tremors course through her body. How sweet and reactive she was; she was quivering with every touch he made and Alex was thanking whatever god of karma there was out there that was looking over him as she moaned his name again.

He felt her walls quiver around him and squeeze his fingers tightly as he remembered them squeezing his cock earlier in the club. He groaned softly and felt a pang of urgent need wash over him. He wanted her, wanted inside her, wanted to cum in her again, didn't want to cum yet, didn't want in her yet, wanted in her so bad. He couldn't make up his mind and so he just closed his eyes and kept doing what he was doing, listening to the sounds of his unbelievable luck having multiple orgasms around his fingers and tongue. He didn't know how long he was down there, but he only moved because Naomi grabbed fistfuls of his hair and violently tugged him upward to crush her mouth to his. His scalp smarted but he stopped caring when she let go to wrap her arms and legs around him and press him against her. His cock throbbed between their bellies as they shared a searing kiss. Naomi sucked his tongue into her mouth and mimicked the stimulus with her fist on his cock. He groaned and suddenly backed away, looking for his pants.

Naomi's brows furrowed in confusion, her tongue stroking her swollen, panting lips. Her eyes cleared with understanding as Alex tossed her his other condom. She made quick work of it and placed it on the head of his cock, pinching it in place with two fingers. He lost his mind again when she lowered to her knees and looked up at him with the dirtiest smile he'd ever seen on any human being. In one quick move she pushed the condom onto his cock using her mouth and lips, making him gasp and grab for the branch again. She stood up and smiled, adjusting the latex with her fingers and planting kisses on his lips and neck and ear.

"Oh fuck, Naomi... how do you want to do this?" Alex gasped and hung onto her for dear life.

"I was about to ask you the same thing," she murmured, her own voice out of breath and her own hands pawing and teasing at his skin.

He groaned and quickly grabbed his shirt, spreading it out across the ground. "On your hands and knees, please!" he bit his lip and tried not to sound too eager. "Um... leave the skirt on, if you wouldn't mind" he grinned sheepishly at her and was relieved when she grinned back at him in approval.

She gave him one more kiss before moving down off the branch. She leaned to nip at his ear again and murmured, "You have no idea how wet you made me when you said that – fuck, 'on your hands and knees, please'? Are you trying to give me a heart attack?"

He wanted to quip that he felt like he was about to have one himself with her mouth all over him like that, but stopped short when she dropped to her knees again. It gave him pause as she did it, facing away from him this time, and he watched the contrast between the black leather of her boots and the pale skin of her thighs become ever so evident, framed by the pleated tartan just covering her most interesting bits. He groaned and put his hands over his face and took a few deep breaths.

"Fuck, Naomi. Fuck," was all he could say as he hurried to his knees behind her, sliding his hands over her thighs and ass and pushing the skirt up impatiently. He'd been slow with it earlier, but now his cock was aching for her more than ever. From the way she wiggled as he touched her, he guessed she felt the same.

He paused briefly at the entrance, bracing himself and wanting to commit the next few seconds to memory. His efforts were rewarded as he slid into her and she uttered the sexiest groan he'd heard her make yet. He paused when he was fully in her and replayed that noise over and over in his mind to make sure he never, ever forgot it, either. It was a sweet mixture of satisfaction at having the teasing itch finally scratched, pleasure at the sheer feeling of it, and confidence that this was not the first noise to be made because of it.

He was not so focused on this that he missed the feeling of her muscles adjusting to him as he entered. He loved it – they rippled around him and massaged his length, as if settling around him and exploring the new intrusion. He gasped, she gasped, he moved, she moaned, he gasped again. He slowly began to move in and out in some kind of rhythm, grabbing fistfuls of her skirt and holding it above her ass. One hand began to knead her cheeks, smiling at the way her labia pouted and grappled at him as he slid in and out. It was a sight women didn't get to see often, he thought, and he also thought that was a shame.

He leaned forward to touch her nipples with one hand and rub her clit with the other, assaulting her pleasure zones all at once. He felt her buck, but that only pushed him deeper into her, making her buck again. She moaned at that sensation and giggled to herself, beginning to gyrate her hips on purpose. He laughed at her laughing but stopped short as she moaned loudly, the pressure from his cock evidently hitting just the right spot. She gasped and pushed him into it again and again some handfuls of times more and then screamed into her arm as she felt her muscles lose control. Alex closed his eyes and gripped her hips, knowing he wouldn't be able to take much more of this. The feeling of her cumming around him was mind-blowing. Her velvety soft walls were squeezing him with powerful strength and he made a few breathless gasps before remembering where he was again. He gripped her hips tightly and moved gently back and forth, massaging what he'd found inside her and hanging on for dear life. She grabbed the nearest item of clothing she could find (Alex's pants) and balled them up. He was glad she couldn't see what had to be a silly-looking grin of satisfaction on his face as she buried her face into it and muffled the howls that erupted from her. Her sensitive body was shaking in that way he was getting to know and love and he was only wondering how long he would last and if he could make her do it some more before he was finished.

He slowed down his thrusts and lengthened them as Naomi came down off her peak, fucking her with long and deep strokes again. He heard her moan and saw her ball fists of his pants in her hands, still pressed to her face. He had the sense to remember that they were still in a park and shouldn't remain for too long, so he pushed gently on Naomi's lower back to angle her hips in that way he was learning to like, himself. She whimpered and trembled underneath him as she felt the change in angle and he felt her body begin to tense slowly. Her muscles began to slowly increase their vise grip on him as she felt his cock push against her most intimate pleasure spot. Her whimpers turned into short moans and she began to push back on him once more, moving her hips. Alex loved this too – it was like she couldn't help herself and just wanted it and was doing what it took to get it and heighten her pleasure. He loved how she knew herself and knew how to work herself around him. He reached around to the front of her to tease her clit and nipples, pulling her up to him so she was more upright. He leaned forward and held her to him, kissing her neck. She made an especially loud moan and he chuckled and quickly put a hand over her mouth. "Shh, Naomi, we're still outside, you know!"

He saw her head turn and her eyes open and smirk at him. He felt her tongue snake along one of his finger tips that soon disappeared between her lips. He groaned as she mimicked the feeling of what she was doing to his cock on his finger. He used his other arm to wrap around her waist and grab her opposite hip. He held her close and spread his knees, getting leverage from below. He heard her moan again into his fingers as he started to buck into her again. The feeling of her tongue piercing sliding over his fingertips was erotic as hell and he was having a hard time knowing what to focus on, his fingers or where his cock was. She was expertly tonguing his fingers and he felt his cock respond as he began to push inside her. His balls were tingling and he felt the familiar rush before the end.

"Fuck, Naomi, what are you doing to me?" he murmured more to himself than to her as he quickly pulled out and bent over, grabbing her legs and resting his cheek on her ass for a moment to catch his breath. Naomi nipped at his fingers as they left her mouth and leaned over herself, breathing heavily and resting her forehead on her fists. Alex traced his mouth over her exposed lips and clit again, making her sing anew before giving her a playful smack on her right cheek. "Flip over," he nipped at her bottom with his mouth as he moved away slightly.

Naomi grinned at him and moved to lie back, spreading her legs and idly letting her fingers wander over her clit. She watched as Alex took her in, moving onto his knees and grabbing her legs, lifting them high and over his shoulders. Pressing back into her, he closed his eyes and groaned, the angle very different from how she was before. There was much more pressure around him, and he knew it would only increase as he made his lady fair sing again. He slowly began to move in and out, pressing his cheek into one of her boot-covered calves. He became more vocal as she did and he watched her face react to each thrust into her. Her head was thrown back and her lips were dark from being bitten and kissed. Her short hair was very tousled and her hands were roaming over her body, pinching her brown nipples, teasing at her short pubic hair, stroking along her arched ribcage. Her eyes opened slowly to look into his and he felt the jolt of electricity surge through him as he watched them cloud over when her muscles began to ripple around him again. She orgasmed so beautifully and he loved being able to watch her body writhe underneath him while knowing he was the cause of each tremor. Her hands gripped at his knees and thighs before wrapping around her own legs to keep them up in the air. She was shuddering and bucking beneath him and he was trying not to get too lost in her.

Thoughts were racing through his mind as he tried not to think about the gorgeous creature milking his cock with her body that wouldn't stop cumming. 'Statistics, the president, death metal bands, oh god, Alex, no no, make this go as long as fucking possible, broccoli, Old Yeller, come on, no no no!' He closed his eyes and took long, deep breaths as he tried to slow down his hips. He felt Naomi's legs wrap around him and grab him close, using her shoulders as leverage to writhe her hips around him and keep him locked deep within her. 'Darth Vader, Superman, oh my goooooddddddd...' he closed his eyes so hard he saw colours streak across his vision. He grabbed onto Naomi's legs tightly and gasped out his own warning, "Naomi, I can't, you're too, oh my god, I'm gonna –"

"In me, Alex. In me," she whimpered back, equally lost in her pleasure as he was in his. He felt her fingers reach down and check the condom, pulling it tight against the base of his cock as he thrust his last mind-blowing thrusts into her slick tightness. He collapsed over her, catching himself on his hands and almost bending her in half as he released into her. She moaned and leaned up to kiss him, sucking on his tongue as her muscles grappled around his twitching shaft. He wrapped an arm around her waist underneath her and pulled her to him as he collapsed onto his side. He kept inside her and hooked a leg over his hip, nuzzling into her neck and feeling the warmth of afterglow seep into his muscles.

"Fuck," she gasped, holding onto him for her own sanity's sake. She pressed close as her pulse returned to normal and her body cooled down. She pressed her lips against Alex's, probing them with her tongue gently.

"Mmmph," he agreed into her mouth, taking small nips at her lips with his own and feeling his own blood pressure drop back down. They stroked each others' drying skin in the warm night for a few moments and Alex was delighted to find Naomi was still rather responsive. He felt her nipples harden as his hands trailed over her skin and he groaned. "So what now, oh orgasmatron? You seem like you're ready to go again already," he smiled at the chuckle he got from her and gasped when she moved off of him.

She removed and knotted the condom, taking care to lick him clean and then some until he felt like he was going to rip his own hair out from the sensitivity of it. She sat back on her heels and eyed him carefully. "I don't think I'd like to be done playing with you yet... my place or yours?" she grinned wickedly and began to dress, pausing to dangle the soaked pair of panties out to him.

He let out a long breath and stood up slowly, eyeing her half-clothed form with interest. "You are going to be the death of me, Naomi..." he reached out to grab the soft lace she offered to him. He folded them neatly and put them in his jeans pocket before pulling his pants on. "I'm going to die a happy man, though. Would you be more comfortable at your place?"

"Don't care, but I'm just two blocks away from here. If you're closer, say so – I really like the idea of getting soapy in the shower with you sooner than later," she eyed him and when he said nothing she smiled and nodded at him, leading the way with the knotted condom in one hand.

He grabbed his shirt and ran after her, noting with a smile she wasn't walking as smoothly as she was before. "Need some steadying there?" he teased.

She shot him a dirty grin and tossed the condom in a garbage can before turning to press up against him, rubbing her body along his and leaving no doubt in his mind her fire was not yet quenched. "Not as much as you'll need tomorrow morning," she grabbed his hand and led the way.