Getting Lucky at Lanikai Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The torrid making-out continued on with abandon. In time, Faith's curiosity got the better part of her, and unable to stop herself,she took her right hand to the aforementioned bulge that had grown in the crotch of Randy's jeans and gently rubbed it, as she tried to determine just what the size of his erection was. Realizing what she had just done and being concerned that having done so might not have been appropriate, she softly whispered to Randy: "Sorry. I couldn't help myself!. Guess I got carried away in the heat of the moment".

Randy, hardly able to speak, whispered back: "No. No. It's okay!". And after having said that, Randy proceeded to unbutton his jeans, pull down the bikini briefs he was wearing, and without saying another word to Faith, led and placed her left hand directly onto his now completely accessible and exposed erection.

Eagerly taking Randy up on his unspoken invitation to explore his manhood, Faith delicately gripped his erection with her pillow-soft fingers. At this moment, she fortuitously discovered that Randy kept his crotch area completely shaved smooth. She privately thought that was a very nice, sexy-and familiar-touch, as she kept her own crotch as hairless as well, shaving it daily.

Faith gently felt up the entire length of his shaft, and then all the way down it. She could faintly hear Randy gasping to himself as waves of sexual pleasure coursed through his body as she continued to gently stroke his sensitive-to-the-female-touch erection, determining its length as she did. She suddenly blurted out in an amazed tone: "Oh my god! Randy! You never told me-you're huge!" Randy meekly replied back: "You never asked. Besides, I'm not one to brag!"

Randy, then looking with hunger into Faith's eyes, gently squeezed the hand that Faith was caressing his erection with, with his left hand and then whispered to Faith, his voice trembling: "I've waited so long for this. Please. Don't stop. I love being touched there". Faith willingly obliged his request.

Faith thought to herself, as she continued caressing Randy's erection, just for a moment, of jumping upon Randy's lap, face to face with him, and wrapping her legs around his hips and then mounting herself upon him so she could ride his hard-on directly into her lush womanhood, and experience every inch of his warmth as far deep inside of her as possible. Faith ached, for far too long, of wanting to feel a truly passionate erection climaxing inside of her, (especially one of Randy's size) and thought it would feel so right, but upon further thinking, as much as she wanted to, decided doing that wasn't the right thing to do at the time.

Randy and Faith continued to heatedly make-out taking full advantage of the few remaining minutes they had left to share, (before Faith had to leave and get back to Honolulu) on the love seat, their bodies held tight...and with Faith continuing to caress and delicately stroke Randy's throbbing erection all the while.

Faith was taking great caution in stroking his now beet-red erection, essentially teasing him and giving him pleasure, (she could feel his body involuntarily tremble with every caress) but just enough not to spur him into an orgasm. Which is what Randy was secretly hoping for-he was aching that Faith would stroke him one too many times, push him over his ejaculatory edge so to say, and induce him into releasing the pent-up stream of hot sperm that was ready to forcefully erupt from his fully-loaded erection. He yearned to see Faith's fingers and hand glistening with every sticky drop of his seed.

The making-out continued on. In each of their arms, Faith and Randy both found what they were looking for. They felt the exhilaration of finally, once again, after being away from them too long, in the throes of true passion...of experiencing the romantic pleasures a man and woman who hunger for each other can offer each other...of being wanted and desired sexually by someone again.

While the making-out continued, it took all of Randy's restraint, to resist the urge to grab onto Faith's bosoms-they were every bit as deliciously large as he suspected they were. They looked even larger framed against her tight Asian body. He wondered if maybe Faith wanted him to, but Randy, being ever-cautious, just didn't want to chance it.

For a brief 45 minutes, Faith and Randy shared a private Eden, in a one room studio in Kailua, in which everything in their lives was perfect...at least for a little while. With each other, they found again what they had been acutely missing, for so long, in both of their lives. They were once again, albeit briefly, hormone-crazed, eighteen year-olds on a Friday night date. Even though it had been years since Faith seriously made out, she still instinctively knew how to touch Randy to give him maximum pleasure. Some things are never forgotten by a woman.

It was simply magic for both.

All of this bliss suddenly had to come to end as Faith realized that she was late; she should have been back on the road to Honolulu at least five minutes ago. "Gah!" said Faith, as Randy and her were still locked in their lovers' embrace. "I lost track of time. I'm late. I have to get moving now! I left work two hours hours early,(thus explaining why she arrived in Kailua sooner than Randy figured) so that I could visit you and still be home normal time...I don't want my boyfriend to think anything is amiss."

Neither Faith or Randy wanted to be the first to let go of one another, but Randy, understanding of her time constraints, reluctantly let go of Faith first.

Faith said: "You know how bad that bottleneck gets at the Pali and Vineyard (a notoriously bad intersection in Honolulu)...I hope I can get through it okay without too much delay. Faith and Randy simultaneously rose from the love seat together, Randy re-buttoning his jeans over his still aroused erection, with Faith closely watching as she sneaked in her last glances of his still-erect penis before it was finally hidden from her view.

Randy said: "Yes Faith. I know how bad rush hour is in Honolulu. You better get a move on."

Randy and Faith then both shared a laugh together as they both saw, after they ended their embracing, what was left of their lei. Both lei were unrecognizable, each having been crushed and flattened during the making-out.

Faith then said "I'll e-mail you later tonight, k?"

And with a quick hug given to Randy, Faith was off and headed out the door to her car. Once Faith got to her car, she blurted out: "Gah again! I almost forgot!" Faith came sprinting back to the studio door carrying with her a wrapped gift for Randy. She commanded: "Don't open it until I'm back in Honolulu and I've e-mailed you, okay? It's very special!"

Randy looked at the ornately wrapped gift, wondering what was in it and said: "I promise!"

Once again, Faith was off in a rush to her car, and this time, she was really on her way back to Honolulu. Randy watched her drive away until he couldn't see her car in view any more off in the distance.

Randy sheepishly walked back into the studio. He placed his gift from Faith on the bed, once again admiring its wrapping, and then sat down on the love seat just vacated by Faith. He could still feel the warmth of her body radiating from the cushions that she had been sitting. He swore he could still smell her seductive baby powder aroma, though he thought, he was just probably imagining this.

Thinking about the special moment in time that he just shared with Faith, Randy all of a sudden felt the familiar sensation of being very alone again. He realized what a profound impact Faith just made on him. She instantly created a lasting memory in his mind that he was certain he'd be replaying in his fantasies for the rest of his life. He realized that even though Faith was gone less than ten minutes, he already missed her and was looking forward (if she allowed him) to seeing her again. He hoped that this was not going to be a one-time only event

It was clear to see, despite his efforts to avoid this from happening, Randy had fallen for Faith's charms and was now helplessly smitten with her in a big-time way. He was afraid he was already in love.

Not surprisingly, with what having just transpired between him and Faith, Randy had the overwhelming urge to get naked and masturbate with her on his mind, as with her sudden departure, he was unintentionally left in an extremely horny condition that could only be relieved (at least by himself) by masturbating. He thought for a brief moment about doing just that, right on the love seat, where all the passion that unfolded between him and Faith just ended. He thought about masturbating to his favorite fantasy of having a totally clothed Faith jerk him off, while he's totally nude in her presence, with baby lotion.

He decided against masturbating to douse the fire that was raging within him and instead, take a cold shower or go for a six-mile run through the Lanikai neighborhood of Kailua. He opted to go for the run over the shower. After all, the Honolulu Marathon was less than two weeks away and he was entered in the race. He figured a little extra training wouldn't hurt.

...2 hours later. Randy was now all showered up after his run through Lanikai. As always, being a New England runner more acclimated to running in subfreezing temperatures than tropic humidity, Randy found the run to be oppressively warm and uncomfortable. Despite having finished the run and taking a cold shower after it, no relief was rendered... the sexual fire that Faith ignited within Randy still raged on. He knew that he was going to have to masturbate with Faith on his mind at bedtime if he was going to get any sleep. He figured that he'd worry about that later.

Masturbation needs aside for now, he had more a more pressing concern: He had to go have some dinner. He took a short walk into Kailua town, (he never drives his rental car to points in Kailua, opting to walk whenever possible) and headed to the local Foodland, where he enjoyed his favorite local meal that he can rarely get back home in Rhode Island: A six piece inari sushi.

Afterwards, feeling good and knowing that he had run enough miles during his distance run today to warrant the consumption of a treat, he then headed to the Kailua Jamba Juice and had himself an Aloha Pineapple smoothie. One of Randy's favorite pleasures in the world is to enjoy a Jamba Juice concoction at this particular outlet. He has always loved sitting in the outdoor seat, to the immediate right of the exit out of the store, and with drink in hand, settle back in it, and watch Kailua and its denizens go by.

It's a ritual he's been part of for years. It always reinforces the fact to him that when he is there, he is in Hawaii, and life could not be any better, period.

Tonight is particularly lovely to him as there is a full moon in the evening sky...a perfect complement to the gentle trades blowing in off of Kailua Bay. He sat in "his" chair for at least an hour, enjoying the simple only in Hawaii moment for what it was, milking every last sip of his Jamba until he figured he better get a move on. It was nearly 8 PM now, just about his bedtime, and he remembered that Faith was going to e-mail him tonight. He started walking back to his studio with a little extra speed knowing her e-mail was in his electronic mailbox.

Upon returning to the studio, he immediately fired up his laptop and let it configure itself to the high-speed WiFi connection the studio has. As soon as the laptop was all booted up, he settled back in the love seat and logged on to Gmail, in search of any and all new e-mails from Faith. Faith just e-mailed Randy...her latest e-mail just reached his mailbox about 30 minutes ago, while he was still at the Jamba Juice. With much anticipation, Randy hurriedly opened up Faith's e-mail. It read as follows:

Hey Randy:

Or should I be calling you "Big Guy" from now on? :) Welcome back to Hawaii! I hope you enjoyed our little get together as much as I did. You have to admit now that it was fun, yeah? I trust you have now opened up my gift to you by now." Truth is, Randy intended on opening it up when Faith's e-mail arrived...the time to unwrap it was now. Underneath the beautifully wrapped gift were the following items: Three bottles of baby lotion: One was Baby Magic Original, one was Johnson's, and the final one was (expensive French import) Mustela Baby Lotion. There was also a 12 count box of Durex Extra Sensitive condoms .

Her e-mail continued on to read: "I *know* you have your own stash of your favorite lotions to use while here in Hawaii, but I just wanted to make absolutely sure you had plenty for those special times when you might need some...when you're alone and all by yourself. Hopefully thinking of me as you pleasure yourself. But I also want you to know that you don't have to be alone. I just want you to know that BF (Faith's boyfriend) is going to be on the Big Island all day this Saturday. He's leaving on a flight for Hilo on Hawaiian Airlines at 545AM and won't be back until 9PM. He's going to a meet up with a "cousin" in Keeau for the day. Or so he says, anyway. Maybe, if you want, I could come up to Kailua and see you for a while? I want you to know that this Saturday, again..it's up to you...that if you want, you wouldn't have use any baby lotion by yourself. This time, all you'd have to do is just pick one out of the ones I gave you and let me "handle" the rest. ;) Let me know what you think, jerky boy, okay?"

Talk Later,

Faith

PS Oh. About the condoms. Um, I know it's been over 20 years since you've been physical with a girl. And that's a truly a shame, considering what Mother Nature has liberally endowed you with. I'm not saying..but I'm just saying...if you think you'd like to maybe reacquaint yourself with, let's just call it interactive, one-on-one pleasure, while you're here in Hawaii, I know a grown woman here in Honolulu, who currently feels like an eighteen year old woman, who's craving her first taste of love, and who's eager to experience you for the man I know you long to be, penetrated deeply inside of her. I'd know she'd love to be the one to help you end your self-imposed status as a "re-born" virgin! Think about it. XoXo

Randy uncapped the bottle of Baby Magic and took a big whiff of its erotic aroma. He felt a slight tingle in his most sensitive part after doing so; Baby Magic always drives him crazy. Having just read Faith's e-mail, Randy was almost in disbelief. If he read correctly into what Faith was trying to say, this year's trip to Hawaii was going to easily be his most memorable of all time. By virtue of what already took place this afternoon, it already has turned into the most memorable one anyway. He's more than ready to see what the next few days will bring.

Before Randy retires for the night, he decides he has one last thing he needs to do: Reply affirmatively to Faith's last e-mail. He wastes no time in replying. This will be his greatest trip, indeed. His wildest dreams are finally about to be realized.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Little League Milf Can coach Jason score with a hot baseball mom?in Mature
Black Market He interrupted a mugging. It changed his life.in First Time
An American Count Midwestern man becomes European royalty.in Erotic Couplings
Room Wanted Ch. 01 Lonely graduate finds long term loving in short term let.in Romance
Emily Ch. 01 A guy has feelings for his extremely endowed best friend.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories