All Comments on 'Getting Mom'

by LowSwingin

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

so raping your mother is a good thing in your mind?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ignore jakass below me

great story man i love too hear more plz finish dont make me beg lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You did a GREAT JOB describing this experience

Ignore any criticism.....................these people are just jealous.

I grew up with a beautiful mother. She without knowing it tortured me. I did what you did but only in my dreams.........

Tell us more...............Did you get your mother pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
VERY well written.

Loved the story, but you can't stop there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The gifted author of this excellent story...

is in his early 20s. I'm glad to see that other readers--aside from one ignorant jerk--agree with me that Mr. LS should absolutely continue his mesmerizing tale. His description of what it felt like to have his hard young cock up between his own mother's legs, how mom got wetter and wetter as he kept on fucking her, how he gave his beloved mother the best cums of her life, and the ecstasy of blowing his hot young balls up the same cunt he came out of is simply beautiful. Like his other fans, I eagerly await his next contribution.

luckylapperluckylapperover 10 years ago
very well done

i liked it alot and dont listen to the douchebags who throw off on wat you have written here.im waiting to see if and when she realizes how she feels about you.so please keep writing.

oldnornryoldnornryover 10 years ago
It's obvious

there was a mutual attraction. The alcohol just lowered the inhibitions. Chapter 2 should explain just that and continue their exploring. Great story.

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillover 10 years ago
My.....

goodness. You have described what a large number of guys/men have felt for years!! A lot of guys I grew up with talked about what they wanted to do with their mothers. Most never had the balls to do it. Good job and congratulations. Please keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well-done!

Love your story. Wish you can continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Liked your story. Wish you can continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please!

Looking forward to you continuing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

would like another part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another great talent.

If indeed this is your first story here at the Lit, then I am delighted to welcome you.

You oibviously have a great talent and I do hope that you will not only write more chapters for this story, but also give us many more stories.

The secret of the mom/son genre is of course the reluctance that the mom MUST feel and show when her son tries to seduce her, as this is the greatest Taboo there is!

Many writers with lesser skills fall for the lazy option of getting the mom to jump in to bed with the son for apparently no reason, which is neither believable nor does it produce an enjoiable read.

I am hoping that the mom in this story would be horrified to realise as to what had taken place when she was drunk and that the son would have to work VERY hard to seduce her again.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
no new ground broken but very intense forbidden tryst

Most of this was rote & pretty bad BUT the most important part was first rate. Its apparant this author has a long way to go to master all the facets of of being a first-rate writer in this genre. However in terms of describing the hip grinding and passion which trips up most scribes. Kudos.

Work on seduction aspect, look for quirks and keep cliches at distance. LowSwinging has scads of potential, which can be realized with diligence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Your story was very arousing, made sense and certainly needs another chapter or two at least !! Thank you for sharing something that is certainly good to finally tell someone else about !!

Please keep doing what you're doing............ cannot wait for the next portion of this story !!

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 10 years ago
WELCOME TO THE GROUP

This category seems to have some of the better writers and surely the most considerate readers. Very few slam a writer without offering something constructive, unlike such categories as Loving Wives. I agree your buildup, which I look upon as foreplay in a story, can be improved. Your talent, however, is obvious and I'm looking forward to the end of this one and many more to come. Just one more thought, it may just be a personal quirk, but I think we should wrap any story up in no more than four chapters. I tune out after that and I don't think I'm the only one since my four chapter story draws less votes and comments with each additional chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Getting Mom

I can see the reasoning behind the title because it wasn't a seduction by either mother or son just you taking advantage of a very drunk mother. You need to finish what happened following the rape (non- consent) of your mom and whether she accepted (increasingly furious) your actions and if in fact you both continued your incestuous relationship and to what extent. You also assumed that your mom never had sex since good old dad passed away but your description of the way she was dressed sounds like she was on the prowl and may have had flings without you knowing it. Tell us the rest of the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
*****

In Chapter 2: Tell Mom she was drunk and raped you!

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 10 years ago

Really good, well written story, and you've left the possibility to continue it. I for one would like to hear what followed. I have the distinct feeling I won't be disappointed!

I like your avatar by the way!

dennis58dennis58over 10 years ago

wonderful ,more please

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago
not sure here..

This story started off so well, good flow and character development. If true, you've really got nothing to brag about here, doing your drunk mom is low. However, if a true romantic relationship results, carry on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent story

Hello. I'd like to see more. What happened afterward?

Morlan502Morlan502over 10 years ago
I agree with the request for more!

Did you have the relationship you both needed? Did you give her a baby at some point? Do tell! If real, as you claim, then the fact she was drunk is a question you need to resolve, like telling us how much she had wanted you for how long.

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago
chapter 2?

I certainly hope that you continue to write as the story is not complete.

I should hope that your Mom would be furious with you as you basically raped her for all intent and purposes. Did she finally forgive you and continue the physical aspect of your relationship?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent details, but.....

I love your writing, you got all of the points right, I love mom-son stories. Nothing like an excellent description of the woman's body. I'm a bit hesitant to admire making love to her without her permission. Can't wait to see how you handle that.

montywingermontywingerover 10 years ago

A loving,,well written story,,shame you technically raped her so please assure us you are now consenting lovers,,,mom/son love isn't wrong but rape is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You raped your mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Yes, please continue with your story. I want to know how it changes mom-son relationship.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
A great start

I would hope that his mom finally realized that her son is the man she has been wanting for a long time, and gives herself to him.

I hope to see more soon

Thanks for the read.

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 10 years ago
Kudos

Major kudos to you for the story. Writing these isn't easy, not to mention that you get a lot of readers who think their experts on storytelling, with out the guts or balls to actually do what you have done. What really burns me is that some of the worst comments come from anonymous people who are just plain cowards. I'm not an expert on writing that's for sure and I give high praise to those who venture out in the tough world of storytelling. It's too easy to criticize someone for something you don't have the guts to do yourself, it's not very logical, but is often true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great job!

I love that you incorporated some voyeurism and some description/details of what was seen. Too many writers skip over details.

Well done - thanks for writing this. I hope I see more from you!

A_17A_17over 10 years ago
Fucking Awesome!

Kept me up at attention until I finally let it flow!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A great story!

I can't wait until the final chapter! Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well written but it's still rape

Fucking a drunken incoherent woman isn't very sexy unless you like rape. A good incest story will focus on the build up that overcomes the taboo that would normally inhibit family sex.

The initial descriptions give a good indication of why John would so desperately desire his mother. But his actions toward his mother are inconsiderate and immature. It's as if he doesn't understand that good sex is a mutual undertaking where both desire and consent. John's actions of taking advantage of his sleeping and then drunk mother aren't very arousing.

There's obviously another part to this story. It will be interesting to see how John will explain away his taking advantage of his unconsenting drunken mother. If he can do that he might have a legitimate chance of overcoming the taboo and properly seducing his mother and engage in the glories of consensual family sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
awesome

this is a very erotic story. I cannot wait till part three, when Mom wakes up

and we see what we will see. Good job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
not rape

she shouldnt have shown her rear to her son so much. its comical to even think she was raped, she had come twice, maybe she was a little mad, but i dont believe that she didnt know that it was her son. its comical to think she would call the law, and the law would say, we will have to charge you, for your mother had cum twice, but because your mother was drunk . But how can one believe if she werent drunk, what she did was perfectly all right. you know everyone has to think that they aare so good, they ought to look in the mirror, and no t judge. what they did , more power to them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
big deal

it aint the end of the world, that now she could never enjoy life with a man, again. now not wanting a man again, now that would be sick. but that would be the way some of these puritans would believe, that she should lifelong feel guilt, if she was in her right mind, now thats good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
please

Please finish the story if this is real im dying to know how this ended or continued. Excellently writtrn btw kept us intrigued and the sex was satisfying but not to long or short.

vrieseavrieseaabout 10 years ago
Love your style

Love your descriptive style and your buildup. The key is the journey not the destination. Look forward to your future works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Beginning

Next part please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very well structured, but

Very well structured, but the 8 1/2'' dick is rather ovrer done. Huh ? I have been a member of a nudist resort for twenty eight years and have never seen a didck with the potential of the 8, 9 and longer dicks mentioned in so many writtings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Bad

So basically you wrote a story about how you raped your mother. She had drank alot, her friend brought her home safely and turned her over to her good son, her good son took her upstairs and while she was in a state that would prevent her from making decisions for herself - you fucked her sore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Dick size

To Anon 2: take it from me, even 10" is not abnormal. If you carp about something you know nothing about you may as well go and read in the kiddies Corner

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42about 10 years ago
Don't delay too long ......

.....and risk losing the momentum of wordsmithing such a fine experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Dont get

I don get why some of you are critiquing this author and really kids corner shut up if you don't like this story go to another and really this is just a site to jack off and stuff ok. So if you really don't have a life and just criticize stories fuck off because most likely your stories could be trash

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

So you essentially raped your drunk mom and you wonder why she was furious with you the next morning?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Please, continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent story

I liked the fact that it wasn't too long. Keep these stories coming.

(pun intended)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More!!!

Please write more of this story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I look almost exactly like my dad.

Mom was recently divorced, and had a lot to drink that night. She was in a deep drunken sleep when I went into her dark bedroom naked. She only had on a nightgown, no bra or panties underneath. I go on her bed and slid my hand over her pubic hair as I moved toward her opening. I moved my finger up and down her lips until I moved to her clit. I began rubbing it in little circles, then rubbing the hard nub. Mom began to moan, so I decided to slide a finger inside her wanton hole. I was hard and at full attention as pre-cum dripped from my erection. She was breathing very hard when I slipped in another finger. In her inebriated state, she thought it was my dad when she grabbed my hair pulling me up, then grabbing my head guiding my lips to hers. She slipped her tongue in my mouth as she spread her legs apart for me. I could feel her breasts, and nipples pressing against my naked chest. I couldn't help but run my hardness down her pubic hair. It brought a moan from my mom, and she grabbed my hips into position to enter her. I slowly slipped my head inside her, then pushed into her wetness until I reached her love tunnels bottom. Still thinking it was my dad she called his name saying to give it to her hard. I did, hard and fast, thrusting into her as my balls slapped against her ass. It was less than five minutes until she was having her orgasm. I blew my load gush, after gush, inside her. We kissed some more before she dozed off and I slipped out of her bedroom and back to my own bed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Super sexy!

Yes....lets hear more. You and your mother making love sounds delicious.

kdcee79kdcee79over 7 years ago
Just wrong

If this is a true story you're one sick fuck. If this was someone, not your mother, that you did this to, I'm fairly sure they'd be screaming " rape "..... . & then you have the nerve to publish it. What's wrong with you, this is your mother, for god's sake, she deserves your respect & love. I don't condemn mother/son relationships when both parties are sober & consent to the act, but you went way beyond the proper boundaries. I find this very unlikely to be true, more the demented dream of a real wanker. A low 2**

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
one star

It's a rape story. Nothing erotic, just sick violence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
STOP SELLING BULLSHIT AND INSULTING OUR INTELLIGENCE. JUST TELL YOUR FUCKING STORY.

If she got pregnant when she was 17 and had her son when she was 18, she will only be 37 when he’s 19... not 38. (18 + 19 = 37) .... “True” story... You were 19 and you don’t know how old she was when you first started fucking your mother? If this was a true story, you’d remember exactly how old she was when you started fucking her until the day you died. I was 12 the afternoon that fucked and shot my cum into my 9 and 10 year old sisters. (my 10 year old sister, twice because I got all the way into her.) That was 65 yrs. ago.

Your description of her... “She is divine.” Now tell us this... What 19 yr. old that ISN’T an adamant tube sucker would use that terminology? Certainly not a masculine one who’s putting the meat to his mommy. (yup... “true story”... yup, yup... I’m a believer.)

(( “”the side of her breast that was peaking PEEKING out.”” )) Buy a dictionary and use it. You misspelled or used at least a dozen wrong words in this chapter.

(( “”She was wearing the lacy white bra that I had witnessed her adorn earlier.”” )) He didn’t SEE her PUT it on... He WITNESSED her ADORNING it. . . . Who the FUCK talks like that?? Ohhhh ... probably some pretentious fuck who’s telling a ‘true’ story about fucking his mother.

Your story is riddled with flaws. As it happens, I've personally lived and experienced years of incest with my mother and with two younger sisters and I say that YOU are a lying piece of shit who's trying to peddle your pipe dream and wishful thinking off as fact. If you'd just told the story AS a story, you wouldn't get the negative feedback that I'll bet you'll be getting because of your horseshit about this being a "true story".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
THE LIE ABOUT THIS BEING A TRUE STORY ASIDE, THIS DEVELOPS INTO A REALLY HOT STORY.

Too bad the author tried to sell it with a lie and a line of bullshit to people, many of whom have been there, done that and have the T-shirt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
???

rape story...

csltcsltover 3 years ago
Loved it!!!

Looking forward to the next chapters.

I see they got higher ratings, should be interesting.

xsiveonexsiveoneover 3 years ago

I got to admit, the premise of the story is hot but, it is still nonconsenting rape and that kind of ruined it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Reeks

of rape to me...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
rape?

"The irony of Dad the automobile mechanic dying in an auto accident is not lost on me" can't remember a dumber statement than that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
It was a good start

But with the rape it was a turn off

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

I can not believe how little respect the son has for his mother or himself. To rape a drunk woman, especially his mother, is below contempt. This is the 1st story I have read anywhere where the main character, the son, has absolutely no respect for his mother. What the son thinks of his mother is summed up in the sentence "I fucked that woman stupid ..". Son or not, the next morning the son would be on the way to jail for rape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoy incestuous love stories. I envision the sexual and emotional epiphany between loving individuals. The chemistry, respect, adoration, and sensitivity of the lovers to each other is hard to duplicate between non-related individuals. However, none of the preceding is present in this story. One particial sentence in this story perfectly described the feelings of the son toward his mother, to wit: "I fucked that woman stupid..."

Jutah3995Jutah3995almost 2 years ago

You have done well with your story. I enjoyed the read and will read the next part .5🌟

LiferalLiferal5 months ago

Curious about how it all turned out considering the highly questionable circumstances

TigersmanTigersman25 days ago

Wow!! This was a fantastic story. I liked the attention to detail and the character development. Keep writing.

OI8U2OI8U224 days ago

I love the tits on your avatar. Great start. 5 Stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous