Getting Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just lay it there so as to not make any sudden movements, mesmerized by the feel of her tit. I slowly started to knead and massage that amazing breast as my mother dozed on my shoulder, with my other arm around her waist.

My dick was hard and making a tent in my pants. Fortunately I was wearing jeans which helped restrict it, though it was still noticeable. I started to knead and massage the bra containing my mother's breast more firmly now. Harder. Goddamn! This was the most amazing experience of my life to date. I moved my thumb over the area where her nipple must be. I squeezed my mother's breast hard and felt it thoroughly. It yielded and shifted under my hand. She drew a sharp intake of breath through her nose. I moved my hand to my side and locked my eyes on the TV.

She looked up at me wide-eyed and unaware. I turned back towards her. She reached up and rubbed her eyes.

"Hey," I said to her "you fell asleep on me."

"Sorry" she mumbled back.

"It's ok." I watched her for any reaction.

"I'm going to head up to bed. Late night with the girls tomorrow" she mumbled again.

I was disappointed at this. She stood up and stretched, arching her back. As she did she noticed her shirt offered slightly less restriction than usual.

She simultaneously glanced down at her deep cleavage line and lifted her hand to the third button on her blouse, the one I had unbuttoned. She normally leaves the top two buttons undone, but never the third. My eyes stayed on the TV.

She seemed to be content to shrug it off as a coincidence and started walking towards the stairs. She paused for less than a second after taking a couple of steps. I glanced at her eyes and saw her gaze pass over my crotch and then she turned her head to look in front of her as she left the room and went upstairs. Did she notice the tent in my denim jeans? It was pretty obvious, but was she looking long enough to notice?

"Goodnight mom" I said

"Goodnight sweety. See you in the morning."

Chapter 4

I awoke the next morning after a night of sweet dreams and went downstairs to find mom cooking breakfast for me. I was checking her out while she cooked and we spoke about our plans for the evening. She reminded me that she planned on going out with the girls and to please leave a note and/or voicemail. I assured her I would and headed out to school.

School was once again unchallenging and pedestrian. I spent most of the day staring out the window and thinking about what it was like to hold my mom's full tit in my hand. It was like caressing a welcoming and gratifying delight. I had never felt anything like it and it consumed my thoughts. School ended and the weekend had begun.

I got home to an empty house. Mom and the girls had apparently started festivities early. No matter. I had decided that I would not be going out that evening and just lay around the house mostly. I gamed online, watched some shows online and just took it easy really. I was sitting on the living room couch at 12:30 am with my laptop on my lap when I heard a car pull up outside. I heard the euphoric laughter of girls that found each other very funny and a car door slam. I got up to see what the commotion was about.

Mom was staggering up the walkway, away from the cab that had just dropped her off, with the help of Vanessa. Stephanie must have been the first stop on the cabbie's route. I opened up the front door.

"John! Sweety! How are you my handsome, handsome son!?"

"Oh. My. Gawd Claire! You weren't kidding! He is the spitting image of Dan!" Vanessa is an old friend of mom's who though I rarely saw, was always treated like family.

"I know! Right V? He's just so handsome. My little baby. All grown up to look just like his father" she smiled dumbly at me with glassy eyes as she pinched my cheek jokingly. The two of them found this very funny apparently.

"OK John, well I am going to get back in to that cab. You make sure to get this one in to bed. She has had more than a few."

"Will do aunty V." I leaned forward to hug Vanessa. She wreaked of vodka. She holds her liquor much better than my mother does though.

As we embraced, Vanessa leaned in to me a bit. Mom, now standing on her own, fell on the porch. She and Vanessa both started laughing again. Mom was wearing a short black dress and red high heels that looked hard to walk in. When she was on the ground I had a view up her skirt that revealed she was wearing black underwear. I had never seen mom this drunk before.

I offered her my hands but she still wasn't able to get up. I dropped to one knee, hugged her as she hugged me back, and rose with her in my arms. She leaned her body heavily against me as we stood in the doorway.

Vanessa swayed slightly, smiled and stated "alright champ, you got her from here. Have a goodnight you two."

"Goodnight V! Thanks for a wonderful evening!" Mom waved as Vanessa got in to the cab.

I turned and lead mom in to the house with her still in my arms.

When we got in to the house I locked the door behind me with mom still draped on me. I looked at her and she looked at me with that big smile. She wasn't steady on her feet and her body continually moved against mine as she sought her balance. I was starting to get a hard on and decided I should get mom up to bed. As I tried to guide her towards the stairs she would start to fall again and again. I held her close and she clung to me. I decided that it would be easier to just carry her. So I lifted her in to a bridal carry in front of me.

"Oooooohhh! John!" she squealed and then laughed. I could tell she was enjoying herself but I didn't think she was all there at the moment.

I carried her up the stairs, down the hall and in to her room. I lay her gently on her bed. She cooed gently and shut her eyes as I lay her down. Moments before she was laughing with Vanessa, now she was semi-coherent. She must have been wasted.

I was rock hard by this point, and realized that helping her get ready for bed was an excellent pretense to oggle mom's body and maybe even cop a feel. The light in her room was off but there was enough light coming from the hall so that I could see her quite clearly.

"Mom" I said to her. She murmured slightly. "Mom, I'm going to help you out of your clothes so that you can get to sleep."

"Thanks sweety, that's nice of you." She replied without really registering what I had said.

I rolled her over slightly so that I could unzip her dress. Once I had done that I let her back on to her back. I moved the straps off of her shoulders and started pulling the top of her dress down. I discovered that she was not wearing a bra as I exposed her gigantic tits. They looked amazing in the pale light. So vulnerable and available before me. I paused for a second, but then pulled on the hem of her dress to try to get the rest of it off of her. Her ass was pinning it to the bed but I worked it off little by little. Finally, her hips and black panties were exposed and from there the dress glided smoothly down her legs. As I pulled it down to her ankles and feet and removed her heels and dress completely in one fluid motion.

There before me lay my semi-conscious mother with her eyes closed. She was just lying on her bed and while she knew I was there with her, she wasn't coherent enough to think about it as inappropriate. I lay next to her and started lightly running my fingers over her belly and upper thighs. She let out a very subtle moan and her lips parted. It occurred to me that she hadn't been touched like this in over 10 years by anyone. This beautiful woman, in her sexual prime, had been starved for male contact.

She seemed to be enjoying herself and I grew a little bolder. I moved my left arm under the nape of her neck and pulled her gently in to me as I continued to caress her body with my right hand. I ran my hand up to her bare breasts and fondled them without anything in the way for the first time. I massaged and kneaded. I squeezed and fondled her in a trance. I leaned over her and took a nipple in to my mouth and suckled gently.

She let out a loud moan and opened her eyes. I removed my mouth from her luscious tit and looked up in to her eyes. She could feel my raging hard on digging in to her thigh. She looked at me in the darkness and said aloud:

"Dan?"

I looked up in to her glazed, pleading eyes that fanned the flames of my desire even higher.

"Yes Claire. It's me."

I lowered my head to her breast once more and licked her nipple up and down without taking it in to my mouth. I switched breasts and did more of the same. She moaned. I used my hand to cup and massage her breast repeatedly. As her breathing increased I moved my hand down the side of her and on to her hip. She was still wearing her panties (more like a thong really) and I rolled her slightly on to her side so that I could grope and squeeze her ass as I continued to suckle her perfect breasts.

Again, she moaned louder and started to breathe even more heavily. My right hand was full of her ass cheek and my mouth was full of either one of her tits. I started to squeeze her ass really hard and suck her breasts as hard as I could, almost violently. I wanted to consumer her.

My cock kind of flopped in to the space between her legs just below her pussy and she started to grind it in a trance-like motion. I released her ass and lowered her on to her back. My cock came free as she rotated and I moved my hand on to the top of her panties. I slowly lowered it and felt the opening of her vagina.

I lifted my head so that I could get a better look. Her cheeks were flushed and she was moaning loudly and consistently at this point. I used my hand to rub her hard. In her trance-like state, her hand found its way to the back of my neck and she pulled my head towards hers. We kissed.

I moved the slip of her panties out of the way and started rubbing her bare pussy as we made out heavily. I could feel her stick her tongue in to my mouth and I reciprocated in turn. As I stuck my tongue in I put a finger into her pussy. It made a wet sucking noise and she tensed noticeably. It was like she couldn't get enough of me as she grabbed the back of my head by the hair with both hands.

I moved my finger around vigorously. I moved a second finger in and it made a sloshing noise as I stroked her insides. Mom was scream/moaning now. I felt her body writhe with pleasure as she broke our kiss and her back arched. Her eyes were wide as she screamed at the ceiling. It was one of the most feminine noises I had ever heard. Her pussy tightened around my fingers and then, nothing. She went limp with a smile on her face.

I stared at her for a moment not realizing what I had just witnessed. She moaned every time she exhaled and seemed completely satisfied. I however, was not. I stood up next to the bed and stripped naked faster than I would have thought possible. My cock was throbbing and veiny. I got back on to the bed, kneeling over moms spent body. Her eyes wandered around listlessly over my body. I pulled her underwear down her legs and completely off of her.

I kneeled over top of her and put a hand on each of her heavy thighs, close to the knee. I parted her legs, with my cock dangling inches from her pussy. I lay down and had all of my weight on her body and one arm as I reached down to guide my cock towards her soaking vagina. I felt the tip of my cock head make contact with the lips of her labia. I moved my cock up and down to lubricate it a bit.

I looked down at mom's swollen clit. Her legs were spread and her knees bent. I could see her well defined hip bones between her hips and belly. Her breasts were still slippery wet from my saliva. Mom's face looked confused and a little bit scared, but mostly lustful. Her wandering eyes found my own and she looked at me quizzically.

"John?" she said squinting.

I thrust my hips and the tip of my cock was in her. She winced slightly and moaned as I expanded a pussy that hadn't been penetrated in 10 years. I pulled out of her a bit and then thrust back in a little further this time. She winced and moaned. She sounded like I was hurting her slightly, but she liked it a little. I felt her pussy get even wetter.

Every slow, powerful thrust I made drew me deeper and deeper inside of mom. As I drew out each time it became more wonderful as I re-entered her. Over and over again. God she was tight! She was wet as hell but it was still hard to move in and out of her. When I was about two thirds of my cock length in, I hit a wall. Mom was back to moaning loudly as I thrust in to her again and again. As I developed in to a rhythm mom seemed to be enjoying it more and more.

I took a moment to appreciate the beauty of her body bouncing up and down as I fucked her. The expression on her face, the motion of her tits, the tightness of her stomach and the wideness of of her hips and thighs were all very sexy to me.

At that point I decided I wanted to feel my entire dick inside her, so I started to fuck her harder. She started wincing again as I pushed harder and harder with my hips. I felt the tip of my dick start to push through whatever was restricting it and mom started to whimper. I fucked her harder. The whimpering increased and a lone tear rolled down one of her cheeks.

I felt her insides open up to me and a few thrusts later my stomach and balls were smacking in to her stomach and ass. The feeling was sensational. I don't know how much longer I lasted, but I could feel a powerful orgasm building inside me.

I fucked that woman stupid while she moaned and whimpered. My cock, making sucking noises every time it entered her, felt so good. I really can't describe it. I felt the pleasure building inside of me as I fucked her harder and faster. At this point I could tell mom was getting really sore and the pouty expression on her face made me feel like I was claiming her as my own.

I watched her beautiful pouty face look up at me. She seemed to be getting used the feeling of my dick inside her. Her Eyes locked on to mine as she continued her labored, rhythmic moaning. I kept fucking her as hard as I could. I thrust up deep within her and arched my back to force every millimeter of myself into her.

Her eyes lolled back in to her head and her moaning became more like guttural screaming again. She was close to another orgasm. Mom's body arched slightly and she looked up towards the headboard of the bed. Her pussy tightened around my cock like she was trying to hold it in place. Her flowing juices lubed me so well that her clenching only served to massage my cock even better. It felt amazing. Truly the English language is inadequate for describing how wonderful that felt. She was cumming again, and I wasn't far behind.

I knew I was about to cum as I thrust in to her a few more times, and my mind went blank.

I could feel myself projectile shoot my load inside of her belly. It came in three massive spurts and a couple more soft ones. I grabbed the back of her neck with one hand and stuck my mouth on hers.

Mom instinctively stuck her tongue in my mouth as I emptied my ball sack inside of her. When I was done cumming I lay my forehead on the bed next to her head.

I lay on top of mom for a couple of minutes, my dick still twitching slightly within her. When I rolled off I could feel my dick leaving her. I could feel her breath as she moaned softly in my ear.

I lay on my back beside her and she immediately cozied up to me, resting her head on my chest and putting one of her legs between both of mine. I put my arm around her and started to doze off, both of us naked and completely spent. She was still drunk and I told her that I love her.

"I love you too John." I barely managed to decipher from her mumbling as I allowed her to pass out finally.

This was the position we awoke in the next day, in the sobriety of daylight. I was completely satisfied and mom was confused, physically sore in her vagina and disoriented. She had a patchy memory of the night before and became increasingly furious and bewildered as I retold the events that would connect the dots for her.

That however, is another story.

Epilogue

This is not the end of my story. Writing this out took longer and is more voluminous than I expected. This has been an emotionally draining experience. I wanted to get at least this much posted because this feels like a natural place to take a break. It feels good to finally get this off of my chest. If there is enough demand for me to finish this story I shall. Otherwise, I feel satisfied and relieved now that I have come clean. Thank you for indulging me.

12