All Comments on 'Getting Mom Interested Ch. 02'

by bob03567

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
blueyedbobblueyedbobover 12 years ago
wonderful,,,just wonderful!!

just love family sex!! it is by far the best of erotica! and this was an interesting tale with a lot of twists,,,like it a lot!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*****

Jeez, this is seriously fuckin' hot! I loved it. Can't wait for the story to develop further.

WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOvertureover 12 years ago
Obviously 5*****s as far as I'm concerned!

Geez bob, what a HOT!!! story. I don't mean to rush you but hurry up and submit the rest of the rest of it. My monitor is already starting to show signs of melting and I don't want to miss the crescendo that's cumming... err... coming. Oh hell, just keep writing, okay.

homerjayhomerjayover 12 years ago
part 3?

nice continuation. hope the dad gets with his sister while mom and son do it too.

thanks.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A fantastic storyline

Hot and kinky.

I would love to read about dad fucking both Becky and her mom while Tommy is fucking his mom.

Dad could take the little blue pill in order to keep up with Becky and her mom, and Tommy could fuck his mom even more,since his mom likes her son's cock more than her husband's.

What's going to go on with dad's trip, is he going to be cheating on his wife while he's away?

A very good story with a lot yet to tell.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow!

once again you hit it out of the park! the girl on girl action here makes up for jump ahead and missing out on the details of "The Halloween Haunted House Ch. 02 " when you had the mom daughter and friend going at it.

Nettles7069Nettles7069over 12 years ago
Excellent!

Do keep me posted of subsequent chapters. This could run and run. Aunt Ruth?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good but leave becky for only him

leave becky for only him its too much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You can't stop now.

This is too fucking hot to stop when you've just introduced Dad into the mix. Keep going please. My dick begs you. You know Tommy or his dad might might just be interested in a little cream pie action after the other has had one of the women! Men can be bi too, you know. Thanks for a great read so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please Continue

Super story and characters. Please add more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
KEEP DAD OUT!!

seriously,,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Where is Aunt Ruth

You need to keep going. Don't stop now!! Have Becky and her mom seduce Dad and then add in Ruth for Dad and then for Tommy. Great story so far. Well written and well plotted. KEEP GOING !!!!!

lostndwoodslostndwoodsabout 12 years ago
Please Continue The Story

More Please

navelmannavelmanabout 12 years ago
pl continue

comeon u cant stop it like this that the father is about to be involved increases the eroticism pl carry on post the remaining part(s)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Damn what a hot story!

This story got me all wet and i really would like to know what happend next. After the part in the movie theater i thought thst dads trip might be a plan of Becky and Toms Dad. But the idea of the two mothers fucking each other was also realy hot. Thank you for your story.

John558John558about 12 years ago
Bob Does It Again!

bob03567, please tell me there is a Chapter 03 & 04 of 'Getting Mom Interested'?I can clearly see the path for Ch. 03. Please write more

RickyRoosterRickyRoosterabout 12 years ago
Fantastic

A superb sequel. Can't wait for Chapter Three. Only problem is that my cock is in much the same state as 'Tommy's'

FallenAlfarFallenAlfaralmost 12 years ago
its a great story

Its an amazing story worth 5 stars, but i don't like the part about his dad fucking the girl hes in love with. Why isn't he more possessive of her? the last few paragraphs ruined it for me, sorry but that's the way I am.

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 12 years ago
mmmmmmm

mmmmmmmm what a read, so much sex and they all keep it up (pun intended) put a smile on my face reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Outstanding Story

The possibilities are endless and the excitement just keeps building.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot, hot, hot

but Becky shouldn't be involved with Dad; leave that to her Mom. You've implied that the 2 kids are in love and want a lifetime commitment.

I have to wonder; is Dad visiting Aunt Ruth next week or another hot tamale?

DKP

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
as is usually the case

the story is extended beyond what is believable.

too much, too many people, too far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hm

Too far outside the box. too many people involved. Bringing in the father totally ruins the story.

ManoBlueManoBlueabout 7 years ago
This dude a wuss!!

Disappointed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic

But I will read no further. Including the dad will destroy the eroticism for me. It's the same mistake most authors make. Too many cocks in the hen house. The danger and thrill of getting caught will be gone, and then it just becomes a mass orgy. When you have a story that keeps adding more and more characters to the sex scenes, it just seems forced and repetative. Intimacy is sexy, including everyone including the kitchen sink, isn't. Who is next? The family dog?.Good stories know when to end.

cslt1cslt1almost 5 years ago
5 Stars!

Loving this series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Now I'm irritated!!

Firmhands5Firmhands5about 3 years ago
Cumin

Totally consuming with raw lust and passion till his cock is worn out! What a feeling to experience!

newtype2525newtype2525about 3 years ago

FUCK! this just gets better and batter! I can't wait to read MORE!!!

LacastrianLacastrianalmost 3 years ago

Sharing is a cuck thing

Daggy1965Daggy1965almost 3 years ago

Have to agree I'm not a fan of sharing. That spoils these stories IMO.

KirabangkokKirabangkokalmost 2 years ago

I think it just got hotter as the story went on. Some people think sharing spoils the story, while others think it makes the story more sexy and hot. In this case, it makes it hot to me. I have read other stories that sharing like that kinda killed the whole thing. But I would love to read the chapter where they all wind up wearing out both men. That would be the cherry on top I think

MaxOgdenMaxOgdenalmost 2 years ago

I have hit quite a rough batch of hot as hell stories that take a hard turn right into the shitter as of late.

I don't get it. I don't see how dudes like it. I never will get it. It just makes absolutely no sense to me.

But bringing in another dude, in this case Ol' Captain Snorrie Kiljoy Dad with his hard on to stab the Fun Blimp of Hotness I was happily riding in, not only kills the momentum, but retroactively ass rapes the prior chapters and ruins the whole endeavor.

And this 10th inning homoerotic party pooping is trending up, for chrissakes.

Later, Literotica. It was fun while it was fun.

Marklynda2Marklynda2almost 2 years ago

That's one way to take the pressure off his 'poor overworked dick', I should be so lucky! As long as he has a good relationship with his father, I can see where allowing his girlfriend to seduce him might also help his father accept him having sex with his mother and also might keep him from straying on his 'business trips', thus helping his mother, who knows. Definitely looking forward to reading the next chapter. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

whacky76whacky76over 1 year ago

OMFG this just keeps getting better and better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars. Keep it coming or is that cumming

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous