Getting My Son-In-Law Hooked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--- Sandra's perspective ---

I had two more nights of unrestricted access to Roger, I needed to plan, plant the hook that will continue to allow me to work him once he is not around me most of the day. I have a few accomplishments to take care of today. First, help Roger's mind run wild with revelations of his in-laws sex lives. Second, I need to cement the association between the smells exciting him, my perfume, me and sex. Third, I need him to begin to question if his nightly excitement has been a deep desire he is just now acknowledging.

--- Roger's perspective ---

With two days left here, we were beginning to pack our clothes and get ready to head over to our new house together when my mother-in-law reminded me to check the laundry room for any of our clean clothes. I looked around and did find one basket of clothes that belonged to us and went to take it out of the room as I noticed a lingerie bag sitting on top of another basket of clothes filled with lace. I stopped briefly and hearing nobody in the house indulged myself for some reason. My initial curiosity was to see the size on the lace bra in the bag, as I drew it closer the familiar scent hit me. That perfume and sweet musk combined caused my cock to instantly stir. What was that? Where did it come from? I inhaled two more deep breaths before I broke from the spell I was experiencing. Two steps outside the laundry room I paused, seeing nobody around I went back in. I put down our clean clothes, balled up the panties at my nose, and rubbed the outline of my cok. I grabbed the clothes I had found and bring them into the room my wife was sleeping in so we could pack them.

As I walked toward the room, Sandra came out of the bathroom, passed by me in a towel with the soft scent I recognized from the bra and panties in the laundry. As she walked into her room, I kept my eyes on her in an unexpected hope of catching a glimpse of her flesh. I quickly put the clothes from the basket into our luggage. I turned to leave the room, head back to use the computer in the alcove near Charles and Sandra's bedroom. Knowing my mother-in-law was in her room, I called out, 'can I use the computer for about an hour?' There was no response, so I made my way closer to her door and tapped lightly.

"Huuuhhhhh! Just a minute," came a breathy response.

"I just wanted to let you know I am out here using your computer for a bit."

"OK", she responded.

With that I turned from the door and sat about ten feet away at the small home desk they had set up in an alcove. I sat down, woke the computer from sleep and was greeted with Sandra's background, a picture from a recent vacation of her tan legs laid out on a lounge chair, delicious dark red nails, white sands, clear blue water and a sky so dynamic you could feel the heat. I was only focused on those glistening thighs for what felt like minutes. You know that silence that comes about when you settle into a task and nobody is home, that started to sit in as I sifted through personal emails. As I continued to work through correspondence I swear I could hear muffled tones of female excitement. I stopped typing to see if I could hear more, yep, I just heard a woman moan and I think a man grunt... Was Sandra watching porn while getting ready? That made no sense, especially since she knew I was just down the hall working. I returned to my email but curiosity fed by what I just heard caused me to do a quick search on the computer. Internet history was mostly common sites; email, news, web offers, a few sites I didn't recognize which I noted for visiting at some point in the future. As I started to search the hard drive for pictures, finding hundreds of family events, I began to feel really idiotic and stopped, returning to updating some industry discussion boards. About this time Sandra's door opened and the sounds of a home remodeling show came blaring out, were the sounds I heard people WORKING on TV? Now I am beginning to think I am manifesting things.

--- Sandra's perspective ---

Relaxed from a long hot shower and a little personal attention (hunters have privileges in our little game) I am feeling much better. Passing Roger in the hall was a possibility in this house so I put my perfume on early and held my towel higher to give him more of a view up my thighs to the curve of my ass than he would expect. I regularly turn on the TV getting ready not thinking I had put on the porn channel as Charles slept last night to stir his subconscious. I left it on, the scene playing out looked like it had potential, then I heard Roger knock at the door. Quick mute and he said something about using the computer. "OK." I lotioned my body as I watched a woman straddle a man's face on TV and enjoy him, I am sure I lotioned many spots more than once. Once I unmute, thinking Roger may hear it I quickly turned it to another channel.

My computer monitor is one of those HD screen which means a sheet of glass and plenty of glare/reflection occurs as a result during the midday sun, I was going to take advantage of this. I had already picked out a very cleavage friendly shirt but wanted to really occupy his mind if he caught a view in the monitor reflection. After I opened the door I did not come out of the room, I just watched to see if he turned his head at all. Roger was focused on the screen as I took these attention getting DD tits out of my shirt and pulled the bra to the sides and under them. With a purposeful pace I walked from my bedroom to the kitchen, passing the alcove he was in and appearing only as a glimmer of an image reflecting in the screen of them out on display then returned my male motivator chest to its confines. He saw! As I passed I heard the office chair make a quick swivel as it hit the desk but did not hear him get up.

--- Roger's perspective ---

Now I am visualizing my mother-in-law topless, I need to refocus my mind. I wrapped up what I was doing on the computer and got ready to head for a jog.

--- Sandra's perspective ---

That evening we were all going out for one last dinner. While a nice night out is needed, I have to convince Roger this is all his craving. Roger took his SUV to the storage facility to pick up some small things they would bring to the new house the next day while Charles drove my daughter and I to dinner. We got our table near a window, ordering a few appetizers and drinks while we waited. I saw Roger pull up and excused myself to the lady's room. I headed straight to the bar near the entrance to catch him as he approaches. I briefly grab the bartender for a chat to explain his role.

"Roger! We are over here." I called to him, "we already have drinks, would you like one?"

He heads over and waves down the bartender. "I'll have a Gentleman's Jack neat".

"And for your lady?" The bartender played along nicely.

I smiled about my fun idea here, threw my arm around Roger, and playfully said, "my man will pick my wine when we order dinner" to the bartender. I turned to walk with Roger to our table, "I should tip that bartender generously for implying my body is hot enough to catch a younger, athletic guy like you."

--- Sandra's perspective ---

My last night with Roger captive as my toy. As we are about to settle in I have Charles prepare drinks as I run to the bedroom, remove my panties, put my pants back on, and hesitate before I return to join them in the living room. Last night to train Roger's scent obsession... I grab my pocket vibe out of the drawer next to the bed, press my back against the wall and slide the pulsing little pleasure provider against my soft pussy. My hips grind as I work myself over, my ass rolling up and down on the wall, my back arching away from it as I bring myself to orgasm, perfuming my pants. I return my vibe to the drawer, check my appearance, and proceed downstairs.

Roger and Charles were both seated on the couch where Roger would be sleeping later today. "Both of you up. Roger to the small couch, Charles needs to rub my feet tonight." I moved Charles to the other end of the couch so I can rest my damp, aroma laced ass right where Roger will be laying his head later tonight. A few minutes of rocking back and forth, humming random songs as Charles searched the DVR should have done what I want.

I lean over, toss Roger's bedding to the side and grab the pillow. I curl up on the couch hugging the pillow slightly. As we continue to watch television I work the pillow between my legs, hoping my scent is dripping into his dreams for the night.

The evening was coming to an end and I urge Charles to bed, he got up to leave and expected me to follow behind him.

"Clean up before we go to bed," I told him and Charles did a 180, getting the water classes on the table and waited for me to finish using a tissue I had no reason to use except to make him offer to clean up after me. He turned and headed to the kitchen, I looked at Roger in a joking tone said, "you boys need to be kept in line. You men should learn attentiveness and regular 'please may I' endures you as a woman's little pet." I trotted off to bed swaying my hips.

One last night of dreams and I was going to make it count. I put on the house fans to fill most of the rooms with white-noise. People will sleep sounder and less likely to wake from the occasional sound. I crept down to where Rogers lay and moved next to him. I pulled up the web on my phone, went to one of my favorite porn sites, searched 'hypno eating pussy', made my selection and turned the volume way down. I crouched down just above his head and let the soft tones fill his ears. The sounds of women in ecstasy and repeated subtle throaty lines repeating regularly:

"You need to satisfy her with your tongue"

"Drink her in, you crave this."

"Suck that clit, dive deep into her with your tongue"

"If you are good enough, she will let you do it again and again"

He reached under his blanket, past the waistband of his pajama pants while licking his lips. Roger was content, nodding his head regularly to the sounds of dripping, sloppy pussies being vigorously tongued and fingered. I watched him for a good ten minutes as he aggressively worked his cock and licked his lips before I had to sink my fingers into myself. I was drenched and was still gyrating as I worked three fingers into me while palming my clit. The moans of my climax mixed with the sounds of the video and he bucked his hips into his hands. I calmed down and pulled my fingers from under my nightie. I stared at him for a second and decided what the hell. With my fingers held tightly together I raised them above his face. Roger began to sniff and reach with his tongue. I lowered them down and he tongued the space between them, licking my juices from my hand. It felt like seconds later he worked himself to a climax and I quickly pulled my fingers away and stopped the video. I sat on the floor behind his head for a minute to make sure he was back to a restful sleep

The next morning everybody was up bright and early, Charles returning with the moving truck. Roger tried to make his way to the shower but I kept him busy staging boxes and moving heavy stuff. When the truck arrived I insisted he change into moving clothes and get to work, refusing his desire to shower, 'none of the rest of us got there yet' I said deceitfully. He was walking past me as as he gave in, I was bent over a box of random items. I raised my head up about stomach level, took an exaggerated inhale and remarked, "you smell good enough for working hard." And continued on.

A week of unpacking continued as I helped Carol set things up and get the new house in order. It was convenient for them to be so close, a nice run zig-zagging through street and I was there. I would often walk there and after cleaning and unpacking, I would lace up and go for a run.

Carol called one day and said she was taking the kids to the park and then to do some shopping, would I like to join her? I declined, having plenty to take care of myself. A plan hatched in my mind before I hung up the phone. I went to my bedroom, changed into yoga/running pants and a sports bra, laid down on my bed and went to town on my clit until I was sure my pants were wet. I got up satisfied and grabbed my running shoes, heading out, hoping to find Roger at home unpacking.

I arrived with a good amount of sweat and hopefully the aroma of my lovely juices emanating from me. Roger did not expect me but was glad to see somebody to talk to and help empty boxes. We spent the morning making conversation and putting some small things together, doing my best to be near him or pass him regularly. After a spirited morning of work, Roger offered to take me out to lunch, "I need to get away from these four walls if you would join me." I agreed but only if he would let me use the shower and I would borrow some of Carol's clothes.

I went into the spare room attached to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror, smiled at my figure and began to peel my clothes off. Before I did I took one last moment to enchant Roger with my scent and worked my hand down across my smooth mound and parted my lips. As I grabbed my nipple I filled my head with visions of plenty of stiff cock meat around me, there for my repeated pleasure. I began to drip. Satisfied with my wetness, I took my hand out and pressed my pants into my folds to capture the moisture. I undressed and headed into the attached bathroom making sure to lay out my clothes noticeable across the foot of the bed.

I started the water, horny as hell, hoping this plan works. I waited a few minutes into the shower then peaked my head out the bathroom door calling to him, "Roger, there is no towel in here." I heard a muffled response and returned to the shower, locking the bathroom door. I heard a knock on the door and called back, "just leave it there, I will get it," I wrapped up my shower. I expect he took a moment to enjoy the scent of my perfumed bra and the lady excitement of my running pants.

I stepped out of the shower and cracked the door to grab my towel, certain I heard footsteps near by. I toweled off, wrapped myself up and slowly made my way to the spare bedroom. I noticed my clothing was not in the organized way I left it, then I heard a creek nearby in the floor. "Roger? I hear you, are you waiting for me?"

Roger came around the corner, through the doorway with an animalistic gaze. Walking in a slow but determined manner. "I have spent the last two weeks craving you Sandra."

"Roger! Are you sure it is me, you should not be focusing on your mother-in-law." I tried to hide my smile.

"I want your juices on my face, your legs around my head, your hand gripping my hair," he was now a few feet from me.

"That is an enticing visual but I'm a little uncomfortable with this," I stepped back getting closer to the side of the bed.

Roger put one hand around my waist, the other on the back of my head, parted my lips with his tongue and kissed me deep. I lifted one knee up on the side of the bed and pretended to try pushing him away from me with both hands on his chest. "What did you want to do to me?" I asked, looking at the towel parting between my spread legs as I slid my hands across his chest, up to his shoulders.

He responded to my downward pressure, sliding his hands down my sides as he went to his knees - my towel fell to the floor. His hands found both my ass cheeks as I felt his breath on my trimmed pussy. I placed my hand on the back of his head seeing the desire in his face. "Make this something I will fantasize about every time I am in this room, not something I will regret", I ordered.

His tongue snaked out into my folds, I pushed my hips forward into his face. Roger reached deep into me with his tongue as I maneuvered him from the top to the bottom of my pussy, not letting him focus his efforts while he warmed me up. He lapped at me, grazing my clit, barely making it past my lips. He strains to get deeper into me. I began fucking his upturned face I am controlling with a hand full of hair, coating him from his chin to his nose in my juice. His muffled moans could be felt vibrating through the forceful connection between our flesh.

After having me completely cover his face with and provide him with a few mouthfuls of pussy potion he pulled away from me, licking his lips.

"You are a little over dressed," I say looking down at him, then lay back on the bed. Roger begins to undo his shirt after kicking his shoes off.

"No, no, I don't want to take a break," I grabbed his arm pulling his face down between my legs. Roger understands, goes face first into my sloppy pussy. He balances himself on his mouth suctioning against my clit, he unbuttons his shirt. He raises up his head only briefly to take his shirt off and removes his pants. I lay back on the bed, basking in my accomplishment, well aware of the continuous flow of my pussy onto the sheets. He dives back into me, getting me to buck into his face as his tongue manipulations continue against me as he struggles to take his pants and underwear off.

He lays down next to me and for the first time looks into my eyes. "You taste like nobody else I have had, are you always this wet?"

"Just wait until I climax," I responded. He smiled, looked down at my mound and pulled my legs over him. I could feel his cock pressing against me, I started to grind on it, lubricating it as I teased it. Roger grabbed me by my hips and pulled me forward up to his chest.

I looked down at him, "You want my first one in your face and mouth, you really are an obsessed pussy eater aren't you?" He didn't say a word, slid his arms between my legs and squeezed my ass checks, urging me forward. I moved my knees forward, grabbed the headboard and lowered myself onto his open mouth.

Roger pulled me into his mouth and as he sucked on my clit I could only respond by letting go of any tension, putting my weight on his face. He went crazy, shaking his head from side to side. My breath got heavier, I was getting rather loud continually calling him my pussy pleaser, sick son-in-law, cunt obsessed family whore, and flood dam.

I was getting close and this was going to be an experience for him. I stopped his motion, grabbed his hair and began to run my hips up till my clit was over his eyes and I feel his nose poke at my back door, then come all the way down till my clit dragged past his lower lip. He wasn't going to get my first orgasm out of me, I was going to use him to get it.

My breath got shallow, my hips started an erratic movement as I lost my rhythm. I start repeating a string of obscenities. "Start swallowing you talented cunt sucker!"

With that I let loose a continuous moan as my cum drowns him; I filled his mouth, ran myself across his head, glistening on his forehead, streaming down to his ears, likely sending my sweet fragrance down his nostrils. I pulled back to sit slightly on his chest and put just a bit of finger pressure on my clit, flicking side to side. I let loose a strong stream of female fuck juice, splashing against his chin, creating waves that washed over his face.

I paused for a minute, gaining my breath. I look down to see a HUGE grin on Roger's face. "Baby, my thighs are sore," as I spoke I saw the look in his eye and knew he needed this to be more than a one time thing.

I rolled over to my back, removing my pressure from his chest. He leaned over, grabbed the towel from the floor and wiped a portion of me off his face. Roger put himself between my legs, grabbed tight around my hips and fixed his gaze on my eyes as he confidently working his cock into my waiting cunt. As the head parted my engorged lips he tilted slightly upward, grazing my clit with the head of his meat drawing a gasp and the reaction of me rotating my ass up and legs toward his shoulderblades. He raised his ass up and began a slow downward thrust angling himself into me. The passion and satisfaction in my eyes must have been evident because he let a groan escape his smiling lips.