Getting My Son-In-Law Hooked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After coating his shaft in my juices he worked himself into a rhythm, alternating his grip from both my hips to one cupping a breast and rolling my nipple in his fingers. "Stop having sex with me and start fucking me," I had a look of stern command as I directed him. He took the command as an offer, raised my legs up on his shoulders, leaned his solid weight against me and began taking forceful strokes into me, slapping his balls against my backdoor.

Roger settled into a long, deep stroke with a force that I was sure was bruising me from clit to asshole. "Is that great pussy?", "You want more of that fucking pussy?", "You want to fuck me when my daughter fails to fulfill her responsibilities?"

"Oh fuck! I could hit this every day you fine piece of ass," he let out a string of grunts.

I held my ass cheeks tight as I locked my legs around his waist. I raised up off the bed and he was bucking into the air, getting half the stroke he was accustomed to. I could see the look of disappointment in his face and smiled up to him in a menacing smirk.

"Are you ready to get off in me, hurt me with all you've got, and convince me you are worth fucking again?" I kept my ass in the air, kicked my legs toward my head and reached for my ankles with my hands. I was a rag doll he was thrusting into without abandon, grunt after grunt.

Roger grabbed my waist, tensed up and let loose spasm after spasm of cum into me. He collapsed on me and we lay speechless for a few minutes. "I need to shower if we are going to get that lunch you promised me," I said as I pushed him to the side and headed to the shower.

Minutes later he tried to join me, "I think that might not get us out of here any quicker." I kept him out of the shower until I was done. We cleaned up and headed out for lunch, trying not to be obvious to all those who saw us.

We regularly get together now and are discrete as we can be during family functions... That reminds me, I should tell you about the summer party and... OK, that will be the next story for me.