Getting Nailed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jbirdman
jbirdman
198 Followers

"Did it hurt?"

I told Sarah that it did not until she pulled off the gauze, but now it was returning to normal. She held me for a few minutes more and then got up and pulled me up off the bed. She spun me around and checked to see if my tampon was still in place and after tugging on the string, she seemed satisfied.

"Pull you panties up, go make us a little snack and I am going to put on some cloths"

"That was amazing Sarah, I kind of wish you had some pictures of making love like this." "I am sure you would think that they were better than all the pictures you have taken so far!"

Sarah just smiled and pointed to the closet. She had left the closet door open slightly and on the tripod was our video camera.

"I got the whole thing on tape!"

I couldn't even breathe when Sarah told me she had made the video! I pulled up my panties and headed for the kitchen.

Fifteen minutes later Sarah joined me in the Kitchen. She was dressed in tight black jeans, simple white T-shirt and her black boots with heels that make her taller than me. She didn't have a bra on and her breasts were beautiful in the tight white shirt. We sat down to the little snack of soup and fruit, while sipping a glass of wine in blissful silence.

"Time for nail inspection!"

Sarah inspected my nails for a long time, but could find no new damage.

"You are still at 8 points Jack, maybe you have got a chance after all."

I was starting to get a cocky little smile on my face when she scared me to death!

"One last test, time to go out of the house!"

I was not going to agree to this, now way, no how!

"Forget it Sarah, I am not going out of this house with these nails and that's final!"

"Come on Jack, I think you have enjoyed this bet as much as I have and you know I won't do anything to hurt you or publicly embarrass you!"

Her words were calming me down, but I still thought the risk was more than I wanted to take.

"Sarah, I have not been sexually stimulated and satisfied like this since we were first in love or maybe ever, but I just don't think I can do this."

"OK Jack, let me fix you up the way I want and you can look at yourself in the mirror and tell me if anybody will know you are wearing nails." "If you can tell, I won't make you do it." "If you can't tell in the mirror from any angle, then we go."

I agreed, because there was no way Sarah was going to cover this up and take me out in public. She then went about collecting some items and before I knew it she was back with her treasures. I did not see anyway that the items she had with her would do the trick, so I told he as much. Sarah just laughed and said that time would tell.

Last summer I had taken an old pair of jeans and made some cut-offs. Sarah had gotten the bottom of the legs from these old jeans out of the ragbag, one of my belts and some twine from the garage. She started poking a series of holes in the jeans legs, then Sarah slid each jeans leg up one of my legs. She then put the belt around my waist and threaded the twine through the holes she punched. By fiddling with the twine, Sarah could adjust the old pants legs so they reached the tops of my feet as well as a tailor.

Sarah had me stand up and she checked that the jeans legs came to the tops of my feet. She spent a great deal of time checking her adjustments until completely satisfied. Next Sarah picked up a top outfit she got from her closet. It was one of those "layered" knit things with the different colors. The outer layer was a black sweater thing, and the inner layer was a white knit turtleneck. Sarah separated the two parts and she had a turtle knit thing that would come down to the tops of her breasts and had no sleeves. They used to sell something like this in men's stores and we called it a "dickey". She pulled the "dickey" over my head and adjusted it just the way she liked it. Next she had me put on my running shoes and stand back up. I took a look in the hall mirror and was not going anywhere like this. I saw the silk camisole with matching panties, stockings and garter, and these incomplete articles of clothing. It was worse than being naked. Now Sarah picked up my "London Fog" trench coat that I wore over my dress cloths and zipped out the liner. She helped me on with the coat, buttoned it up, tied the coat belt and told me to put my hands in the pockets. Sarah pushed me down the hall to get a good look in the mirror.

"I think we are going out Jack!"

I was shocked, there was not any way you could tell that I was in silk and wearing nails. Sarah had covered my so that anybody who saw me would think I was dressed for a cool fall evening, nothing more. I turned every way I could and there was nothing that gave away my humiliating state of dress. I would be in public and in mental bondage if we went out that door and no one would know but Sarah and me.

"I don't know about this Sarah, I looks OK, but in the bright outdoors, who knows."

"That works out fine Jack, I want to go to the movies and that is very dark!" "Remember that chick flick I wanted to see, well we are going to see it together."

My head was spinning, I didn't have any reason not to do what Sarah wanted, except my fear.

"Remember what we agreed, If you could not tell, we would go!"

I was trapped and Sarah knew it.

"Don't go away, I will be right back."

Sarah was back in a flash. She had put on my old leather motorcycle style jacket and she looked great. It was a bit of a gender reversal, her in tight jeans, T-shirt, leather and a little taller than me, while I was in silk, hose, garter belt, and wearing my long manicured nails.

Sarah put her arm in mine and led me to the garage. She opened the passenger door for me and got in to drive. My heart was pounding all the way to the theater. I might as well been handcuffed, the mental bondage kept my hands buried deep in my pockets. I was alternating from blushing to chills as we drove past our familiar landmarks. I was so relieved when we got to the theater without having a wreck, that I took my first deep breath since she started the car. Sarah put her arm in mine and we walked up to the ticket window.

"Let me get it Jack, I have more cash than I like to carry on me."

Sarah turned just a little, so I could see her T-shirt wrapped breasts jiggle in the open jacket as she wiggled her hands into the tight jeans and got her money. Paying for our tickets, we headed into the theater. The ticket taker was very disinterested and I could have been naked without him noticing a thing. Sarah grabbed my arm and drug me to the concession counter as she got a big drink and some popcorn. This was the early show and the movie had been out for a few weeks, so we had no trouble finding some secluded seats.

"I told you no would know how you are dressed Jack."

I didn't care, I was so nervous that I can't remember anything about the movie, except that it started and ended. Sarah kept me in a constant state of arousal throughout the show. She would slide her hand in my coat and rub my dick through my silk panties until I was about to cum and then take a sip of cola and eat some popcorn. She would stick the straw in my mouth and hold the coke in place until I took a drink. She stuck the straw in my mouth so much that I must have drank well over half of the coke.

Finally, the credits started to roll.

"Lets go home and fuck some more." I whispered in Sarah's ear.

Sarah took my arm and we headed out the exit to our car.

"Jack, my eyes are hurting and I need for you to drive home."

Sarah was quick when she wanted to be and she just darted ahead and jumped in the passenger seat and locked the doors again.

"Sarah, let me in the car!"

"You know the code Jack, let yourself in!"

We had a touch pad on the driver's door of the car and if you pushed in the right code, it unlocked the door.

"I can't Sarah, people will see my nails!"

"If you don't get in here, people will think you are trying to attack me in the parking lot and then you will really have a problem!"

I don't think anybody was paying any attention, but Sarah had created the image in my head and I was convinced everyone was looking at me.

"Sarah, open up now!"

Sarah just smiled at me and shook her head. I was getting frantic, all the coke Sarah made me drink was making me have to pee! I was shuddering and holding back my flow for all I was worth and Sarah was getting the biggest kick out of my predicament.

"Please Sarah, open the door!"

"Not a chance Jack, if you want to go home, get in yourself." "If you don't get in soon, I am going to leave you here!"

I was frantic, the cool air was blowing up my coat and my full bladder was protesting. I was not going to take these hands out of my pocket for any earthly reason. The longer I stood there the more desperate I got. Taking my hand out of my pocket, I started poking in the digital code that would give me safety. I was so nervous that I hit the wrong keys several times and still could not gain access.

"Remember Jack, If you enter the code wrong 4 times, you have to wait 5 minutes before it will work again!"

I was shaking so bad that I didn't think I could do it correctly. I had entered it wrong at least 3 times and if it didn't open this time I would have to wait the 5 minutes. With all my concentration, I entered the code and my whole world changed when the door lock popped up.

"You are such a bitch at times Sarah!"

Sarah just smiled as she handed me the keys.

"I can't drive, I don't have my license and I can't let anybody see my nails!"

"Well, I am not going to drive tonight and as far as I am concerned we can sit here all night."

My bladder was about to bust, so I slowly reached for the keys and started the car. I drove with my hands at the bottom of the wheel and made sure that I obeyed all traffic rules as we headed for the house. Sarah had her hands back under my coat stroking my silk covered cock all the way. My head was spinning, my heart was pounding and my dick was throbbing.

At last, the house was just ahead and I was beginning to feel safe, when Sarah reached over and honked the horn and waved at our neighbors Lori and Frank out taking a walk. My heart stopped for several beats as they stopped at our driveway for a friendly chat. Sarah jumped out of the car and headed down the drive. It took a few seconds longer for me to get out of the car with my hardon sticking out in front. The humiliation of the situation was helping my erection shrink, but I still needed time to compose myself.

"Come on Jack, come say Hi!"

I gave a big wave while I was still standing in the shadow of the garage, stuffed my hands back in my pockets and walked down the drive. I could feel my face blushing and my heart was pounding.

"Jack, are you feeling OK?" Lori asked.

"I think I may be coming down with something, I feel very flushed."

"You better get to bed and try to get rested before Monday, or you could be sick for the big presentation!"

Sarah and Lori talked a lot, and she knew our proposal was going forward Monday and I was expected to make the customer presentation.

"I think your right Lori, I am going to take Jack straight to bed."

We said our good-byes and headed into the house.

"Sarah, you can be such a bitch when you want to be!"

I grabbed Sarah, sat down in a chair and pulled her across my knee. I just started spanking her ass as hard as I could with my bare hand. It was hurting my hand after about 20 swats, so I stopped and got her pants pulled down to her knees. I really laid into her panty-covered ass now. I could see her skin turning red through her shear panties. Sarah was wiggling around, and I realized she was grinding her cunt against my leg. I didn't know Sarah liked getting spanked, but after all the other things we tried in the last 24 hours, I wasn't surprised. Her pussy juice was leaking through her panties onto my nylon-covered leg. The faster and harder I went, the more she would grind her cunt into my leg. I spanked each ass cheek over every inch of skin and when she spread her legs, I spanked her between her asshole and her pussy. I finally gave up, my arm was worn out and she wasn't phased in the least by my spanking. I pulled Sarah off my lap and stood up. No one said a word, but we both headed for the bedroom.

As we went down the hall, Sarah was dragging my cloths off, getting the twine lose and pulling my 1/2 pants off. She seamed desperate to have me back down to just silk and hose. I got her naked just as fast as I could, pulling cloths off as we stumbled into the bedroom. I literally threw Sarah on the bed, pulled my panties down and drove my cock into her wet pussy. I have never been able to enter Sarah without foreplay, but the spanking had her nectar flowing freely. With both of us so sexually charged, we didn't last long. After only a few thrusts, Sarah started climaxing and her body was soon shaking. Then I exploded into her pussy, trying to punch through to the other side. Then I was spent and so much energy went out of me I think I blacked out for a moment.

When I recovered, Sarah was lightly stroking my face and telling me how much she loved me.

"I know Sarah, and I have never felt closer to you than right now!"

"Jack, we have done so many things, acted out all these different fantasies, I was afraid it was more than our relationship could take!" "I can't believe the sex and passion we have shared."

"Just rest Sarah, we can talk about it later." "Right now I just want to hold you and melt into the feelings."

We lay together for several minutes until my bladder started protesting again.

"Sarah, I have to get up and take a piss, be right back."

When I went into the bathroom, I was reminded how I was dressed by the image in the mirror. I was a mess, but I still had on the silk camisole, hose and garter belt. I took a good look at myself as I emptied my bladder. It was weird, I had never thought about silk and hose for me, but I had so much fun in my outfit, I knew we would play this way again. I was done and flushed the toilet.

"Jack, time for nail inspection!"

I had forgotten about our bet. But Sarah was going to make sure we both knew who won and lost the bet. I was kind of afraid to look so I just went in to let Sarah do her inspection. Before she even looked at my nails, she inspected my pink camisole, adjusted the garter belt, looked for runs in the hose and finally checked to see if my tampon was in place.

"Well Jack, you have not been very careful with your delicate silk items, but I think they will be OK after being hand washed." "Let me see your nails."

I presented my hands, nails up for inspection. It didn't take long for Sarah to find 3 damaged nails.

"I have good news and bad news Jack!" "The good news is we are going to have a lot more fun next weekend, the bad news is you have ruined 3 of your nails and you lose the bet with 14 points!" "I also don't know if I can get the super glued nails off without filing them off!"

I looked at the nails for the first time in hours, and they were pretty beat up. I don't know if I did it trying to punch in the code on the car, when I was spanking Sarah or when I was pulling off her cloths. It didn't matter, I lost fair and square.

"I don't care if I lost or won Sarah." "I lost the bet and will be you sex slave for 2 weekends, but I would volunteer right now to do it without a bet!" "I didn't think I could do half the things we did in the last 24 hours, but I have become addicted to this wild side sex!"

We held each other and kissed warmly for several minutes while we chatted about some of our sexier moments. I had never been happier in our relationship and told Sarah so.

"Do you mean that Jack?"

"Yes, not a doubt in my mind!"

"Jack, I have always wanted to do these things with someone, but I needed to trust them completely to have enough confidence to actually do them."

"I am hooked Sarah, we can play anytime you want."

She knew I meant it and she was grinning ear to ear.

"Do you want to play now Jack?"

Laying in bed with my beautiful naked wife, dressed in my pink silk camisole, wearing stockings held up by my garter belt and with a tampon up my ass/cunt, I could only give one answer as my dick started to harden......... Yes!

"Then clean my pussy, after all you made the mess and I didn't say you could cum and from now on you are going to recycle all the sperm you shoot and I hear it makes you cum eating sissy men horny to eat your sperm and you are going to pay for spanking me, I liked it and you can spank me anytime you want, but you are still going to pay because I am going to use a switch on your ass tomorrow and you will not be able to sit down Monday at work and maybe I will have you wear your silk panties under your suit and when I have the girls over next month I may have you serve us in your pink apron and panty hose and that way they can see your nails and you need to beg me to let you suck your sperm out of my pussy, say 'Please let Sissy Jacquelyn lick her sperm from Sarah's sweet pussy, Sissy Jacquelyn has to eat sperm because it makes her horny.' and I don't want to ever see any body hair on you again and I think you will look good with lipstick that matches you nail polish and you need to learn how to cum when I fuck you in your ass/cunt because it may be the only way I will let you cum for a while and I think we will need a bigger dildo for fucking your ass/cunt and I want you to grow your hair longer so I can style it and Lori says she hates to give Frank head because he is so big and since you like sperm so much I may loan you to Lori when Frank wants a blowjob or Lori can come over after Frank fucks her and you can beg her to let Sissy Jacquelyn suck Frank's sperm from her pussy and if we get your nipples pierced, we can use weights on them to make them bigger and ........!"

Chapter 4, Sunday Brunch

I hate waking up to bright sunlight and the sudden glare in my face from opening drapes was agony. I tried to cover my face, but Sarah had bound me to the bed in my sleep. With my eyes tightly closed against the unwelcome light, I couldn't see Sarah running to jump on my stomach. If I was prepared, it would be no big deal, but I thought I was going to die from a burst bladder as she landed in my midsection.

"Good morning Jacquelyn, are you ready to get up?"

"Yes, and get off me! I am going to wet the bed if you keep bouncing up and down on my gut!"

"Not so fast Jacquelyn, do you remember our discussion last night?"

It all came back in a rush of excitement. How could I forget eating my sperm from Sarah's well-fucked pussy as she promised to make me into her cum eating sissy slave? I knew that eating Frank's sperm was not going to happen, but the rest of her plan was making my dick harder.

"You said you want to play sissy Jacquelyn whenever I want and you lost the bet, so you are my slave for 2 weeks!"

"Sarah, the bet payoff does not start until next weekend."

"I know Jacquelyn, but you have a problem. You see you have on long nails they won't come off without some help from me! You are going to have to do everything I say, or I will not take them off for you!"

I could see by the smile on Sarah's face that she was planning to drag out my situation as long as she could today.

"If you don't want my help, you can drive yourself down to the hardware store and get some super glue remover and take the nails off yourself!"

I was stuck; I needed these nails off before tomorrow, when my presentation was going to be given to the Client. If Sarah didn't take them off for me, I was going to have to go out in public and buy something in a store. There was no way I was going to do that and show my nails in public.

"OK Sarah, I am your slave for the rest of the weekend, just take these nails off and let me up to take a piss!"

jbirdman
jbirdman
198 Followers
1...34567...14