Getting Nailed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jbirdman
jbirdman
198 Followers

When Frank is done, he pulls out of me and has me put a butt plug in my ass to hold his sperm in to show Sarah later. My hole is stretched out so much from his fucking that the plug slides in easily. Frank has Lori lay over the back of the armchair and then I am instructed to empty my full condom on her ass. I am instructed to pour it out at the top of her crack and let it run down to her asshole. Frank makes me spread my sperm over Lori's entire butt with just the tip of my tongue. When Frank is satisfied that my sperm is covering both butt cheeks and her asshole adequately, he tells me to clean up my mess. I make love to Lori's ass and tongue fuck her asshole to give her another orgasm. Frank makes me keep licking Lori's ass until he is convinced that I have cleaned up every drop of my own sperm.

When I get home, I am forced tell Sarah about my night and I have to lick her to several orgasms. When she is satisfied, I am allowed to remove my butt plug and clean up. I am put back into my chastity trainer and we go to bed. Tomorrow Frank will make me beg to suck his dick again.

I have learned to love my perverted life as Sissy Jacquelyn. Sarah keeps me sexually aroused each day and by denying me climax keeps me in a constant state of sexual frustration. This keeps me motivated to serve her well as a sissy slave. Sarah has never had so many orgasms and she loves her role as my mistress. She is always looking for new ways to tease me sexually and continue my denial. I must make Frank cum with my lips or my ass/cunt to earn any relief. Frank makes me beg to have his dick in my mouth or asshole and he takes it as a challenge to keep me from having my turn with Lori's ass.

The girls have great fun dressing me up in various costumes and then making me beg to lick their pussies. I have gotten very good at tongue fucking the girl's assholes and they are now very sensitive to my anal worship. Lori says that she likes me to lick her ass as much as her pussy. She says it gives her a sense of power and helps make up for all the times her uncle made her lick his cock.

The girls make me dress in the French Maids uniform and serve their girlfriends at showers and other "girl's night" get-togethers. At most parties, the Girls compete for a prize of having Sissy Jacquelyn lick them to orgasm. I am blindfolded and my wrists are cuffed to my ankles. Sarah sets me in my kneeling position in front of a large armchair in the guest bedroom and I wait for the winner to sit down in front of my face for tongue worship. The winning woman gets to have their pussy or ass licked to orgasm for up to an hour. Sarah never tells me whom won or who I got to lick.

For a couple of baby showers, I licked the pregnant women who had cut out intercourse during the last trimester of the pregnancy (I could tell who it was those times). One of the mothers-to- be said that she now knew that she had never had a real orgasm before my oral worship. Sarah told her that after the baby was born, I would be available to teach her how to orgasm every time she had sex. Sarah was very proud of me that night and let me fuck her in the ass without first making Frank cum with my lips. The girls don't tell Frank that they make me lick these women's pussies and assholes. Sarah is trying to get the other women to take charge of their own husbands and I serve as a living example of what can be accomplished when a woman takes charge of a man.

Some of the women in this small group are starting to seriously consider feminizing their own husbands. There is a lot of discussion of technique and Sarah uses me as a model for demonstrations. I have been teased to the point of orgasm by several different hands during a "Girls" night, but never allowed to climax (it would defeat the purpose of the demonstration). Sarah assures the girls that a man who is sexually frustrated will do most anything to get an orgasm.

It is a crazy perverted life, but I chose this life of my own free will. I get more and better sex than I got before becoming Sissy Jacquelyn. By my mental calculations, I have a few more orgasms over a month and I have constant sexual stimulation driving me crazy for more sex. I don't get to have a sperm-shooting climax as often, but I have a more satisfying orgasm when I finally earn my release. During my sexual service, I often have many small orgasms without ejaculations or even erections. They are nice, but do not give me the release my body demands. I am a drug addict and my drug is being allowed to orgasm. The satin and silk provided by Sarah and Lori keep my hairless skin stimulated each waking moment of my day. If I think about eating Frank's cock, it revolts me, but it also excites me more than straight sex does. I know that I am not a true bisexual, but a sex slave to Sarah and I get off on being forced to perform on Frank. If Sarah didn't "make me", I would never suck Frank's cock!

I do not wish to go back to a normal male life and Lori, Frank and Sarah tell me that they have never been happier than now. As Sarah predicted, we all get what we want and need from having Sissy Jacquelyn in our lives! I am Sissy Jacquelyn forever!

---

I am starting my 6th month of sexual slavery for Mistress Sarah and she has given me unexpected news. Both Sarah and Lori have decided that Frank is not living up to his obligations in the relationship. He is, in their mind "abusing" Sissy Jacquelyn. Sarah feels very strongly that a Master or Mistress must give back to the slave equally for what they receive. It is not just a matter of taking pleasure from the slave; it is a big responsibility to "Top" a slave without abusing the dynamics of the relationship. I have not complained about Frank, but Sarah's comments make a lot of sense.

"Lori and I have decided to take Frank's dick away from him until he learns to be a more responsible Master. He is using his position to maximize his pleasure without regard for the sacrifice that you make to the master slave relationship. Until Frank knows what it is like to be the bottom in a Domination/Submission relationship, he will fail to be a good Master."

I didn't know where this was going, but I liked the sound of things to come.

"Tonight when Frank is sleeping, Lori will place a KTB on Frank's dick. During the night, he will try to get an erection and the pain will wake him. Lori will not remove the KTB until Frank is installed in a Chastity Trainer like yours. Lori will keep him locked up until he is willing to serve as a slave."

"Whose Slave?" I asked.

"I would say he must learn to serve as your slave. You are my slave and now Frank is beneath you. You have earned the privilege of being the head slave and Frank is just starting to learn his place."

My world was spinning around me again. I had gotten used to my new life as Sissy Jacquelyn and now the whole dynamic was changing again. Frank was going to learn to serve as a slave if he was going to be a master again.

"Frank will be given the choice of becoming your slave and earning his way back to being a Master or the current relationship ends forever. Frank likes having 2 pussies to fuck and a sissy slave to give him blowjobs, so he has a lot to lose. I just could not let him take advantage of you any longer."

Sarah had me kneel between her legs and start licking her pussy as she explained the situation to me.

"I want Frank to beg to serve you. He must be willing to suck your dick if he expects you to suck his dick. He must learn to give pleasure as well as taking his own pleasure. He thinks that having a big dick is good enough and that we all should be grateful for just being allowed to enjoy his cock during sex. He has gotten lazy and mean spirited. This can not be tolerated."

The plan was for Lori and Sarah to cut Frank off from orgasms and have him earn a climax by first learning to lick Lori's pussy. After he becomes a good pussy eater with my coaching, I would next teach him to tongue fuck Lori's asshole. It would be my job to demonstrate technique and criticize his tongue work until he can give Lori pleasure with just his mouth. Each time Lori is satisfied with Frank's progress, he earns an orgasm, he will be allowed 3 minutes out of the Chastity Trainer or KTB device to masturbate. If he doesn't cum in the allotted time, he will remain frustrated and start over to earn a climax.

During the next phase, Frank would have to learn to eat the sperm he shoots. Lori will have him wear a condom to masturbate and then give Frank the choice to cleaning up his sperm right away or saving it in the refrigerator till later. Under no circumstances, will he get his next orgasm without eating the sperm he has already produced. I will be given the job of helping Frank spread his sperm over Lori's ass with his tongue and then licking it back off just as Frank supervised me. The goal is to learn that eating sperm leads to his ultimate pleasure.

Eventually, Sarah intended to have Frank begging to suck my dick. If he could not learn to serve me, he could not expect to be served.

"Frank is not naturally a "Sub" and it will not be easy for him to accept being the bottom in a D/S relationship. Once he has learned his lesson, he will naturally return to being a Master. Sissy Jacquelyn you are a natural Sub and you will always enjoy that role more than the more dominant one. You are going to have to learn how to be the Top with Frank without making the same mistakes he made toward you."

I was excited by the idea of having Frank beg to suck my dick. I wanted to see the look of humiliation on his face when he first took my dick between his lips. It would be a great payback for the humiliation he forced on me without compassion or understanding. I was going to have to try hard not to gloat!

"My goal is to have both men in a 69 cock sucking race to see who can make the other cum first. You will have your hands tied to your ankles and will have to get the silk panties off the other slave's dick with your mouth. Once the slave frees the dick, they must use their lips and tongue to make the opponent cum first. The winner gets to have his way with the wife of the other slave and the loserr gets to clean up the pussy (if Frank wins) or asshole (when I win) after the winner cums in his wife."

I can clearly see Frank licking my sperm from Lori's asshole as I continue to lick Sarah to a third or forth orgasm. I don't know what Frank will choose, but I sure hope he decides to stick with our 2 couple relationship. He is hooked on having 2 pussies to fuck and he likes getting the blowjobs a lot. He will think with his dick and very soon he will be addicted to orgasm. He will do things he never dreamed possible just to get his dick back long enough to cum. Frank will beg to suck my dick in a month or less. Well that is my prediction for his future and I can hardly wait.

jbirdman
jbirdman
198 Followers