Getting Out of a DUI

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RobynG
RobynG
376 Followers

The man tore into me, asking me what I'd been thinking earlier that night. He said he should have sent me away but Clark had stood up for me and asked for a break. And a break I'd get...as long as I took care of his dick. Something his wife hadn't done in "years and years".

We spoke for a while before I took my favorite fall, onto my knees, unzipping trousers and sucking cock. Unlike the prosecutor, who was smaller and fatter, the judge had a long thin cock. Maybe even seven inches. It was very suckable, so I sucked it.

Apparently he liked it as I licked its underside, especially down near his balls. He also liked it when I just held the tip in my mouth and used only my lips to suck. No movement, just sucking the tip. That was something I guy I'd blown named David loved, and I'd worked it into my cocksucking repertoire.

My mouth started getting tied from all the sucking, so I used a little more hand to jerk his dick off. It was quite erotic knowing I was sucking an older man's dick. Especially a judge. I mean, how many girls can admit to that?

His cock was hard as a rock and he was using my mouth as its home away from home. Still, he soon pulled out and directed me over the desk. Again my jail clothing came off. I lay there in my bra as he slid down my panties and bared my ass to his view. He played with my pussy from behind, fingering it as I became even more soaking wet to the touch.

"You want this, don't you," said the judge. "You are soaking wet."

I guess I was, as his finger fucked me easily, sliding in and out, back and forth. Soon his finger was replaced his hard cock. We were still for a bit, but then he began slowing fucking me from behind. I like doggie style, and from this position and angle his cock was hitting all the right places as I actually was enjoying it.

We rocked together for a couple minutes and I swore he was going to cum, but like the attorney he slowed and pulled out. "Not so fast, missy, not so fast. This is punishment, not a race. You are awesome, though, you feel so very nice." All the while he talked he played with my wet pussy. Sometimes he slipped a finger into my ass as I groaned. But he just laughed.

"My wife doesn't like to fuck," said the judge. "But even when we were fucking it was the old in and out, me on top, humping away. She hated doggie style, and I love it as you can tell. In fact, I want some more right now."

With that the judge bellied on up to my backside, rubbing his dick up and down my pussy and ass crack, talking about how great I felt, how good he felt.

And then he started pushing at me once again, but instead of into my sloppy wet pussy it was higher.

"STOP, that's my ass. That's the wrong place. It's lower," was my direction.

"To bad, girl, it's the right place!" The judge held my ass in place with one hand and used his other to direct his cock at my asshole. Seriously, at my asshole.

"NOOOO, I've never,"

There was a smirk on his face, I just know it. "You are going to now. You're going to take my dick up your ass."

Damn, it was in there, and inch at a time. That seven inch monster made its way deep into my ass greased only by a little pussy juice. It hurt like hell, and I let out a scream. Guess the room was soundproofed, as not a single body came in to help me.

The judge pummeled my ass, fucking me with abandon. He held my shoulders as he fucked me, rutting faster and faster.

"Oh my, I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum in your ass!"

My dishrag body lie there as the judge has his way with my hurting asshole. His dick slid in and out as I held onto the table. Even after he came he kept slowly fucking me as his cock began to deflate. But it wasn't for another minute or so before it slipped out of my ass.

"That was awesome. My wife Melody would never let me near her ass, much less fuck it!"

I knew why, as it hurt like hell.

Thoroughly fucked, I'd made it through the gauntlet of punishment. Soon I was ushered into a shower stall and cleaned each orifice, nook and cranny. I was humiliated, yes, but I knew I'd don't what was needed and that consoled me.

Soon Clark had me in his personal car and we were driving back to where my car had been stopped. It hadn't been towed, Clark had made sure of that. And by now the booze had mostly gotten out of my system. I was street legal.

Thanking the man, yes I actually thanked the man who set me up as the law's little whore that night, I smiled. "Clark, you were a lifesaver tonight."

He mumbled something about me needing to get my life under control. He wouldn't be there to protect me all the time.

Nodding my head, I said I learned my lesson. Never again.

With that I kissed his cheek. Then I bent my head down, unzipped trousers, and sucked him off. I mean, he deserved it.

Looking at Jennifer I realized my story had an effect on her, as her fingers were dancing on her clit as she stroked it under the hem of her dress.

"You made that story up?" was her calm question.

Smiling at my close friend, I merely shrugged my shoulders.

RobynG
RobynG
376 Followers
12