All Comments on 'Getting Over Their Exes, and More'

by writingn00b

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I loved it

I'm married to a filipina and her sister lives with me. We've had countless 3somes until I invited some of my friends over to gang rape them. My wife and her sister acted like they didn't like it, but after the giys left, they thanked me for all those cocks and cum inside them. This story reminded me of that time and I thank you. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Some girls like it.

I dated a girl in university who loved to get drunk (so she had an excuse) and let my mates take her. The rougher the better. The best night was the time my flatmates decided they had enough of her no anal rule and buggered her over a table 6 times. She bitched them out for hours so the next night we did it again. She never really loved anal, but she loved the intensity and lust it inspired in the guys I brought over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
so cute

Love how you worked in that they were IT guys - recovering data from a formatted memory card is no problem. Nice little twist there - thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved it

I went into story search and clicked on a tag and your story was one of the search results. I had no problem becoming immersed in your story. I am looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Enjoyed it Very much

Loved reading your story. I hope you have more of the same theme. I love reading about asian girls. Great story and well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Asian gangfuck

Your story is near perfect - love this fantasy. Great detail - loved how they tell Winnie and Amy what they are going to do and then do it. Would have loved to see these sluts with two cocks in the ass or pussy at the same time - would have loved to hear what they felt and said to each other as they were pounded four cocks at a time. May be these guys need another Asian outing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Zzzzzz

Dude you literally suck at everything. Stop trying to swim in the ocean.. You're fucking drowning. P.S. You're homemade movies are worse. Boring and mindless.

You're like a 12 year old. You clearly have zero idea how to get a woman off nevermind turn her on. As always in regards to you and anything you do my pussy is dry as fuck and clamped shut.

#justsaynotodumbdrugaddicts.

If all you do is pose as some fat porn star you're never gonna make it anywhere.

Boring!! Zzzzzzzzzzz

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Asian Ass Fucking

Worked in Thailand and Vietnam for years. Bar hookers were $5 for the night.

There were a dozen of us working there, about twice a month we would get with the Mama-san at the bar and ask her for two of the newest girls to the business. We would give her $100 for her good selection.. She loved the money.

We would take them back to one of our houses and ass fuck the hell out of them for a couple of days. Made them eat ass, lick pussy and see how many times in a row we could make them airtight. It was great that we could get a couple more the next week.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous