Getting Reacquainted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, all that heavy breathing makes you thirsty."

We went back into the living room, sat on the couch, snuggled and had our wine. I turned so I was facing Jay, with my legs up on the couch. After some heavy kissing, I could tell he was getting hard, and he had given me such a wonderful orgasm, I felt I owed him a good one back. I slid off the couch and sat on my knees in front of him. Leaning in I pulled on his legs to give me more access to his cock and balls. I massaged his ball sack and took his cock as deep as I could in long slow strokes with my mouth.

"Why don't we move this back into the bedroom?" he said.

So I got up and followed him.

As we entered the room he said, "There is one more thing I want to do for you, but first we have to take your corset off."

I turned so he could undo the hooks and laces. As he did that he kissed my back and shoulders. When it was completely off, he grabbed my ass with one hand and wrapped the other around my shoulder, one hand fingering my asshole and the other grasping a breast. Leaning down he caressed my neck and ears with his mouth. Ok, this was really making me hot again, and thought I was done for the night.

We moved toward the bed. "lie down, let me rub your back," he said as he grabbed some massage oil form the dresser. He oiled up his hands and started with my neck and shoulders. He worked down each arm, and then to my back. He poured some oil into the small of my back and worked it in using a circular motion, each time dipping lower on my back to my ass. He rubbed slow and really leaned into it. It was luxurious, and I felt so pampered. I was really going to sleep good tonight. Who wouldn't with an earth shattering orgasm, good wine and a massage? He skipped the rest of my ass and moved straight to my feet and worked his way back up to the tops of my thighs.

He leaned over my ass and started biting me. Not breaking the skin, but a real bite. After each bite he would rub or lick over the spot. He alternated between biting and rubbing my ass for several minutes. Grabbing the oil again he poured more into the small of my back and moved so that he was hitting the crack of my ass, and the oil was dripping towards my pussy. He shifted so he was at the foot of the bed leaning over me and caressing my thighs and ass. He moved up farther on my back and got up on the bed so he could reach. Soon he was prone on my back and was rubbing his whole body against mine. The feeling was incredible, and I was so relaxed, I didn't anticipate what was to come next.

He spread my legs apart with his knee, and moved his cock in the crack of my ass, coating it with the oil he had dribbled there. His back was arched and he just kept the rubbing light and easy. I started to moan and grind my pelvis in the bed under me. He picked up the pace and rubbed harder. He paused and took his oil coated fingers and placed one at my anus, rubbing in small circles. I was so relaxed that his finger slipped right in past the first knuckle. He pumped it loosening up the hole even more and put a second finger in. He held still for a moment to let me get used to the feeling and gently moved both fingers in and out of my tight ass. He pulled his fingers out leaving me aching for something to take their place.

I was humping the bed below me, rolling my hips. He lay back on top of me and matched my movement. The head of his penis slipped past my sphincter and with every forward movement he pushed in just a little more. Before I knew it I could feel his pubic hair against my ass. It was a slow easy fuck, just us moving in tandem. We had both cum earlier and there was no rush. His hands moved up and caressed my breasts from the sides. I reached my hand underneath me to stroke my clit and as I got closer to an orgasm we sped up together. It was the most loving, gentle sex we had experienced in a long time. I could feel his dick getting larger and pumping faster and I met each down stroke with an up stroke of my own. I was fucking him back, and loved the slap of his balls against my clit. I started to cum first and my muscles tightening around his stiff cock pushed him over the edge. As we came down for the orgasm we stayed in place. I loved the feel of his body trapping mine below it.

We fell asleep like that. Sometime during the night his flaccid penis slid out of me and he rolled off. I curled into his body heat, and had the best night's sleep ever.

My ass was his, and I loved every minute of it.

12