All Comments on 'Getting Tate Off Ch. 02'

by rjordan

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
Certainly not horrible, but definitely not compelling

This author used to mix interesting topics in with tangled carnal straying and strategy aka motorcycle jaunts and sailing outings. Basically Tate learns to get diddle properly on the sly. Sigh.

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 8 years ago
i came

your technicals are perfect. i like all the characters; intelligent and three-dimensional, but the dialogue is a bit wooden. try speaking the dialogue out loud. i would like more drawn out intrigue as well. looking forward to more! thanks.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
It's a good story, but...

It's a good story, but it has its issues, like lying, cheating (what if instead of a blow-job, he insisted in fucking her to bring her to a second squirt?) and hiding things...If he hadn't found out about it, she would never confess her sins to the man she said she loved above all things...But in the end all was cleared...3*

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
Loved It

I found myself really caring about these people, the sign of a well written story. You should be rating much higher.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Its always lame when someone claims they need to break a relationship, in person.

Insisting on meeting someone face to face is a huge sign that that person is important, and important to you. If you want to make sure someone understands that they are not important to you, you do everything polite but significant to communicate that lack of importance. Like telephoning them and saying, its over. You're also saying, you are not worth my time to visit you and you are not worth my time to write you. Jack was important to Tate. Her future with Aaron is uncertain, so your story is left unfinished. So far. Jack is bigger and stronger and a better lover than Aaron, so you have all the ingredients in place for this to become just another big-cock slut dumps wimp story. I think your current ratings reflect that premonition from the readers. I will withhold mine until I see where this goes, or not.

looking4itlooking4itover 8 years ago

What part of that final conversation couldn't be said in front of Aaron?

ISKwestISKwestover 8 years ago
too uneven in tone

I think I understand the general intention of the story. The main problem is that it is too uneven. The author is trying to do too much in too short a space (two two-page 'chapters').

What the story is trying to do is set up a quasi-cheating-partner situation, where the female has the rationale that she's doing it for her relationship. Jack is the pushy asshole who, in a more typical cuckold-type story, would win the girl and humiliate the male partner. In the BTB variant of this the female would cry etc - just as Tate does - because she realizes she was dumb and really loves her partner all along. Except, the partner doesn't forgive. In this story the asshole outsider (Jack) actually falls for Tate. She admits to liking his Jon alterego. Aaron forgives her.

But what else is wrong with this? The whole squirting thing is utterly irrelevant except as a nod to the most recent sex fad. Finding the g-spot is the gimmick to get Tate and Jack together - her good intentions mixed with a touch of "infidelity". I see the plot point, but the result is to make Tate and Aaron both come across as plain dumb. Fair enough, as a study of the behavior of dumb people - or maybe just naive young inexperienced people.

However, there is a back-current of emotional complexity - that Tate and Jon may actually have clicked, for example - that simply is not dealt with adequately in this bizarre tale. We get a silly mechanical story that is saved mainly by the emotional currents in the background. Bringing them to the foreground and writing a longer story focused on that (every sentence given to squirting was a waste of space) would have been much better.

ISKwestISKwestover 8 years ago
another example

Jack/Jon's dual personality comes across as forced in this short story. This is another example of where the author is trying to do too much in too little space. As is, it comes across as a gimmick to paper over the surface inconsistencies in Jack/Jon's personality. Is he or is he not an asshole? Does Tate hate him or not? Well, yes AND no. Is he also the male equivalent of the whore with a heart of gold who Tate falls for? Apparently so, enough that Tate, in spite of the pleas/demands for honesty, is still not (yet) completely honest with Aaron.

It would be an interesting line to follow in a longer story. Here. it is contrivance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I love her name.

These characters are all just moronically, colossaly stupid and inept. How, I this age can someone not know about the g-spot? How is it possible that his fingers are too callused that he can't feel it but she can stand to have those awful rough things inside her? The whole concept behind the story is just ludicrous. In the end its just a duck stroke fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

The drunk play at the party would've been enough to end the relationship let alone lunch at my house which he fingered her and she blew him. Yeah and if he told Tate he needed to fuck this hot young girl at work because she has the tightest pussy ever and he wanted to learn how she'd is that or fucked her ass because he wanted to learn to track her how good it feels. What bull he fell for not to mention she blew him and swallowed his load. Dating marriage living together etc it would of ended the night she got fingered in front of everyone

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
don't worry dear annony, you'll never get the chance

to finger anyone but your own asshole. No woman would have your sorry ass. gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Aaron and Tate are history. Its just a matter of time.

Aaron is written as a fairly intelligent and thoughtful person. Here is what I think he will come to understand about Tate, and their future together.

1. Tate is selfish, dishonest, and stupid.

2. Tate really really likes sex, and will get what she wants from another man if Aaron cannot give it to her. And she will lie and deceive and justify in her own mind doing whatever it takes to get what she thinks she "needs." Tate used to be satisfied with her mundane sex life, until Jack demonstrated that there was a whole nother level of sexual technique and pleasure. So Tate will naturally wonder, now or in the future, what other aspects of sex is she missing out on? Large cocks, black men, sex with women, multiple partners, gang bangs? Aaron knows that if Tate develops a curiosity for these new sexual possibilities, she will have learned that Aaron cannot be her teacher. He knows that Tate is not sorry for going back to Jack to learn new things, and she probably thinks her actions ended up being good for them. He knows how she will probably respond when future temptations or opportunities arise to "learn new things."

3. Tate does not respect Aaron, and has little respect for herself. Instead of voicing her desires to Aaron and seeking a solution within the framework of their partnership, she secretly went out to get the most immediate and direct solution she could think of, forgetting of the ramifications to her, Aaron, and their relationship.

4. Tate is impetuous, and stupid. Instead of seeking professional sex counseling or just doing some research, she demonstrates that if she thinks she can get what she wants quickly and easily, she will act clueless to the implications and ramifications of her actions. She acted like the lamb going up to a wolf to ask for help. Is this the life partner he wants helping managing their finances, or raise their children?

While she has proven to be a liar, a cheat, selfish, and led by her clit, Tate's most damning feature is that she's just not intelligent enough to be an equal partner with Aaron. Tate will be much better off hooking up with Jack, who will be a much more exciting, rambunctious, unpredictable, and thrilling partner in life. True, Jack is also less intelligent, will be less successful, and, if he doesn't cheat on Tate first because he thinks with his cock, Tate will cheat on him once she decides not only is sex thrilling, but so is wealth, and social standing, and all the things a more intelligent and successful man can give her. She will go from incredible sex with Jack to an incredible lifestyle with the first rich man looking for a trophy wife. And since Tate has no soul or character, she will be happy as a pig in slop. Of course, she will be a pig in slop. Ignorance is bliss.

Aaron will move on, finding a real woman of depth, heart, soul, and intellect. He may even thank Jack for saving him from Tate's mesmerizing beauty. Aron and Tate will both do just fine, apart. But only one of them will have a life.

stormbreyerstormbreyerover 8 years ago
Nice finish

I really liked your story and the way you brought it to closure. The other comments about the relationship being unrealistic are totally off, based on my real world experience. Couples who truly love each other forgive all kinds of shit and stay together.

Thanks for writing and posting this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re:vastiesmith

1* to offset your score. Bitch doesn't know the meaning of the word "erotica".

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
oh dear ..

stormbreyer's defensive reaction misses two obvious points.

First, there is the internal 'reality' of the story. Many of the critical comments are referring to the story's internal inconsistencies, not whether or not anything maps onto external reality.

Second, and even more to the point, stormbreyer thinks that everyone is wrong if their world does not fit his, as if his is the only true reality. I have news: there are a lot of ways to live. There are serial killers and pedophiles as well .. lots of weird and sick things out there, to mention a couple of extreme examples.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

How did Jacks cum taste kissing Tate

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I enjoyed it.

Thanks for writing. 5 stars. tom anon

SigintSigintalmost 7 years ago
You Tried

Have to give you credit for ambition. Those who don't attempt, don't grow. Congrats

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The author is a cuck ... the stories always end up the same way ... she cheats but in the end its just some sort of .... mistake... and thats it ... happy end ... no hard feelings ... the excuses are like this “sry dear ... it wasn`t planned! I just ... landed on his dick ...“ “thats it? And I thought its something bad ... but you just landed on his dick ... phew ...“ happy end ... As If literotice lacks in too less unbelievable cuck stories ....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

"Ha ha. Don't worry about it. I'm not. I love Aaron more than life. He's so good to me in so many ways, that I just need a serious attitude adjustment to remind me what's important and what isn't."

====> so getting her G-spot rubbed and fingereed on three (or four?) separate occasions, and sucking Jack off, that is love for Aaron? The aren't even married. Pretty sure that would just crush trust. Cheaters use the excuse of "spicing their sex life" and "it was only sex" all the time. And Tate is no different apparently. Yes she had no emotional ties to Jack / Jon. But there were multiple lunches. So why would her excuses work any better than innumerable other spouses who spout the same cliches. I get that her need to understand how Jack did what he did consumed her and her ony thought was yo get Aaaron to learn to improve their (really her) sex life. But that wasn't really true the last time. That was for her to get off and she gave Jack a quick blowjob, crossing her "boundaries".

Besides finding a g-spot is not that hard. Research images and diagrams on the Internet. While technically small in size, a man's two fingers (middle and index) can easily reach it for most women and can easily provide the surface area to affect the spot. My wife certainly comes hard when I manipulate her g-spot. The real trick is to stimulate it with your penis. Get the right position, right angle, and be circumcised (makes a huge difference) provided you have some girth and a decent c$ckhead. That drives my wife bonkers when I hit the right rhythm. The fingers are just strong starter organs after initial foreplay. If you care for your partner do some research. It will pay off big time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous