Getting Tenure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a moment he gets to his knees and looks up, streaks of his jizz running down his face and neck.

"Feed it to me. Please."

I don't get it. "What?"

He eyes my softening cock, still in its rubber ballooning with senior spunk.

I'm surprised for the second time this evening. After a pause I shrug and peel the rubber off. He tips his head back. I upend the condom and turn it inside out. His tongue shoots out to catch the thick droplets. Not satisfied, he lunges at the soiled latex and draws it into his mouth. Not until it's polished clean does he let go, licking his lips.

If I were ten or fifteen years younger I'd be hard again. Watching Bryan Ross feeding on my manjuice is unbelievably hot. I toss the rubber away, fall to my knees and grab his head with both hands. My tongue shoots out and I lick and clean the cum off his face, then press my lips to his and feed him his own load, a chaser to the drink he's had from my fountain.

When I've finished I draw back, look into the deep soft pools of his eyes. Somehow I've given this one more than I've intended. I swallow a couple of times before I can finally say something.

"Normally no amount of service can compensate for insufficient scholarly and professional achievement. For you, Dr. Ross, I'm thinking about making an exception."

It's a while before he answers.

"I'll have a draft of my article done by next week."

All in all, it's been a productive evening.

END

12