Getting the Decorators In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to let them go when Wilf and Markey sat up and whipped down their pants, quickly followed by their little briefs. On seeing what I'd previously felt in my hot little hands, I felt a flurry of heat in my wet pussy. This spread through the rest of me as the boys tugged my skirt and panties down and off over my wedge sandals. While Wilf and Markey looked down at me, as if unsure how to proceed with so much quality girl-flesh on offer, Piers and Jack were on their knees, facing each other. Tina bit her lower lip in concentration. All they were wearing was Tina's tie which she was winding around the double heft of their stiffies, gradually drawing her mouth into close contact. Piers and Jack sucked in air when the tie was used up to the knot and Tina's industrious tongue began poking pre-cum out of the plum-coloured heads.

I didn't see any more of the other three as Markey's and Wilf's faces loomed over mine, their eyes full of raunchy intent. My legs scissored wide and the boys' insertion of a thumb each into my oozing crack was the best start possible. I gave a decisive squeeze—just to let them know how good their cocks were going to feel in there before too long. As our wet tongues got reacquainted, I kept up the momentum, gripping their dicks like they were handrails. I let go briefly to lick the man-lube off my wrists, then they were sing my praises as my fingertips flickered feather-light over more cock-meat than any girl deserved, tracing the veins and pulpy lengthways ridges underneath, the bands of foreskin stretched tight beneath the flared rims of the shiny swollen bulbs.

'You're doing great there, babe,' Wilf growled.

'Tell me something I don't know,' I purred back, letting go of their dicks and interlocking my fingers under the back of my head.

With a lascivious smile on his face he pulled my tie in a taut line down through my cleavage to my navel. He and Markey worked on a flank apiece, not straying over the dividing line. They cupped a breast each, my overworked nipples poking out between their callused fingers. Their lips tickled my ears as they whispered what they had planned for me. I had a suggestion right now as I savoured the seven or eight hard inches rubbing against each soft thigh and there were fewer inches between both and my hungry pussy, wetter than a salivating mouth ready for a gourmet meal.

I was disconcerted to see Tina and her guys had moved on, as if there were no time to lose. She ran her hands up and down Piers' tense lean thighs as he crouched over her, not just his cock in her mouth but the ends of her pigtails inserted at the corners. He was whooping at this new element in an otherwise conventional blow-job. Everything from her neck down was a playground for Jack who lay between her wide flung legs and lavished his long wet tongue on her prominent nipples, while pulling at her tie with one hand and fingering her pussy with the other.

Yes, but no actual sex yet. I wanted to get there first and the prospects looked good. I wondered if Tina felt as competitive as I did. She mumbled something around Piers' cock and he pulled out. I didn't like the way she was looking speculatively at my guys, but by now their cocks were rubbing back and forth against my inner thighs. I was expecting one of them to give way and allow the other, Wilf I hoped, to mount me properly and start fucking me big-time, but then they were distracted.

I frowned, furious at Tina who was on all fours and grinning as she squeezed a firm butt-cheek each of Wilf and Markey. Were Piers and Jack not enough for her? They didn't seem to mind, just taking in her upraised arse, her tits dangling low, the nubs of her nipples scraping over the dust sheet. Markey and Wilf made room and, rather sullenly, I brought my legs together so Tina could straddle me and move up my body. The look on her face indicated she had something lewd in mind. I looked wistfully at Wilf's and Markey's dicks; a shafting by one of them had been so tantalisingly close.

I resigned myself to Tina's tits rubbing over my tummy, then squashing over my substantially bigger assets. With her legs bent on each side of me, her face met mine and we were experiencing our first lesbian kiss. Pretty run-of–the-mill, you might think, but new to us. This is okay, I thought grudgingly. The boys were liking it too, getting close again, knowing as well as we that our pleasurable moans were at least partly feigned. I looked past Tina to four hard dicks and their owners, who looked disinclined to stand idly by for much longer, content just to watch.

Tina wiggled her arse to tempt one of the guys to explore it and Wilf was there first. She twisted her head in his direction, said, 'Go on, you dog,' anticipating the doggy-fuck he immediately embarked upon. I looked over her shoulder and took in Wilf's upper body muscle, pumped and primed as he supported himself on his straightened arms and drove into her—and not into me. She'd reached first base before me, and with Wilf—and that smarted. My tongue flickered around hers while I looked lustfully up at him. Her eyes were closed and it was obvious she was enjoying the cock more than the kisses. Who damn well wouldn't, I thought. I caught Wilf's gaze, said, 'Hey, I want that thing.'

'You can want it a while longer,' Tina said, with a pout. Wilf grinned at us competing for him. I turned my scowl into a smile and kept quiet for another minute or so, though it seemed an age. Sharing these guys was having definite drawbacks.

Wilf decided when it was time to swap. His aim was wayward for a moment before a sticky prying apart of my folds and his surging entry. A hot blast of lust went right through me. I wanted even more of Wilf—and got it when I widened and raised my bent legs between Tina's. She moved up my body an inch or so giving Wilf room to sink into my depths with an awesome heat and meatiness. My stretched pussy lips sent pulses of pleasure down my thighs and into every corner of my baby-making kit. It was no wonder Tina hadn't been prepared to give him up a moment before she had to.

'Nice, isn't it,' she said.

'Nice?' I gasped. My face scrunched in ecstasy, I'm sure I'd been prettier. But then Wilf pulled out and Tina's eyes had that far-out look as she received him. He thrust for a minute or so then his dick was shit-hot and hard in me again to the accompaniment of some tremulous 'yeah!'s.

'Go on, Wilf,' Tina said, 'Which of us is best?' Smiling but showing her insecurity—and knowing like me that Wilf was a gentleman and would keep any preference to himself.

'You've both got quite a grip,' he said, through gritted teeth.

Nice of him to be so tactful since I was currently doing the gripping. Looking down at me over Tina's shoulder, there was a definite glint in Wilf's narrowed eyes—confirmation enough that I was the pre-eminent cock-hardener as far as he was concerned. The massive, partly involuntary, pussy contraction I gave him then must have left him in no doubt because he set to, drilling even faster and deeper.

But too soon it was Tina's turn again. With my pussy empty I was aware of three other cocks not doing much other than swelling in curled fingers. With Jack and Markey close by on each side I reached out cruciform style and grabbed a dick in each hand. And now Piers was looking to add his little contribution. Not so little either, I thought, my head between his spread thighs. Not quite in licking distance till he'd shuffled forward slightly. I tipped my head back and he raised himself a little, slipping his strikingly curving piece between my lips. Sucking contentedly, I was partly reconciled to being empty again down below while lovely Wilf rooted around inside Tina.

Piers followed Wilf's lead for a minute or two, transferring his cock restlessly between me and Tina, then he positioned it where our tongues could share him. With intense satisfaction he stretched his bent legs wide, sucked in his abs real deep. Along the pulpy underside ridge, around the flared corona went our exploring tongues; not an inch was neglected—and there were plenty of them. Once or twice he hauled up his big healthy balls and we licked—but never for long, preferring meat to plum tomatoes. Soon we were taking turns again.

A priceless moment when coincidentally my mouth and pussy contained a cock each. Then I was empty and Tina had them both and I was left with just a hard dick in each hot clammy hand. I pulled them closer and let go. With nothing to chew on I made the observation that Tina and I would be sitting an exam in this very space next week. Tina extracted Piers' cock. 'Yeah,' she said, a slender bridge of pre-cum trembling from her lips to his cum-slit. 'Biology!'

'You're kidding,' Wilf said. 'Hey, this should count as your practical!' I was ready for more "practical" right now—he'd been fucking Tina for far too long. My eyes locked onto his. He got the message and I was rewarded with the fullness of him from root to glans. Piers was just as deep between Tina's lips. It would have been too bad if both guys shot off in one of us, leaving the other deprived of a sticky helping. No more swapping, I decided, for the final stretch. "Stretch" was the word: my pussy walls had to expand like never before to accommodate what felt like Wilf's increased girth. His contorted face indicated his climax was soon to come, understandably enough as his dick had been working nonstop—unlike our pussies. Piers wouldn't be far behind from the way his eyes rolled. What about the other two?

Jack and Markey weren't slacking. Kneeling up close, their thighs at full stretch, they were vigorously fisting their dicks aimed at our faces. Their orgasms weren't long in coming, and they didn't disappoint. Spasms shook them, and jets of cream speared out over our faces while Tina and I kissed as if completely oblivious. 'Me now,' Piers gasped. Tina held him at bay with a finger and thumb tight around the base and aimed his shots between us, our wagging tongues catching some, but most added to the warm goo already dripping off our faces. Generous of her sharing his spend with me: I might not have been.

Three down and one to go. A warning throb inside me, a pulse of heat; Wilf paused, eyes tight shut. Amazingly he held off the big splurge, maybe because he wanted a one-to-one without the layer of Tina between us. Piers began to bring that desired situation about, I was pleased to see. He began moving back on his knees, his legs bent under him, Tina gripping his softened but no less lengthy dick between her lips, determined not to break contact. Her tits and tie dragged over my sticky face and after one last kiss of her moist pussy she was off me and hunky Wilf had me to himself. With my tie, he wiped some of the semen off my face before locking his mouth onto mine and, much to my surprise, rolling us over.

He held my hips as I rose and fell on his hot length. His eyes tried to follow the generous overhang of my tits, bouncing all over the place till his hands stilled them with caresses.

All very stimulating but give me missionary any time. I leaned sideways, then was pulling the weight of him over me. Not a very graceful manoeuvre but I wasn't caring once I was underneath and Wilf was in position and giving me the real deal.

But then the shock.

'Hello? Anyone in?' It was the headmaster.

Low exclamations of alarm from the six of us. 'Brilliant,' Wilf said, looking gorgeous and moody, his dick motionless inside me. He gave the order for Jack to attend to the interruption. 'There's just you here, OK? Say there's been a bad spillage and we've gone to restock on paint remover. There's an unholy mess in here.'

It looked like the unholy white mess Wilf's big throbber promised in my pussy was going to be deferred—I hoped not permanently.

Jack quickly donned his work gear, stuffed his long soft dick into his trousers before tripping lightly across the hall. I heard the door open. Wilf winked down at me. I had to admire his composure. He felt confident enough to begin to move slowly in and out of my hot honey pot.

'Why is this locked?' Mr B— asked.

Jack repeated Wilf's words almost to the letter.

'I thought I heard voices,' Mr B— said.

'That's the radio,' Jack said. I noticed the music for the first time in ages. Mr B— asked about the rag covering the window panels in the door and Jack said girls had been knocking, giggling and making faces, putting them off their work. We nodded at each other, impressed by his quick thinking. Mr B— sounded like he was taken in. The door closed.

Jack rejoined us and I hoped Mr B— hadn't noticed the telltale outline in the lad's tight white trousers. Jack said the headmaster had been wearing a tracksuit and I said he jogged at lunchtime, adding that he was fit for a forty-something. Wilf said, 'Forget him, girls,' and began to fuck me with such relish and power I was almost grateful for Mr B—'s interruption. Jack stripped off double-quick and Tina cupped his and Piers' balls, pulling both guys towards her. She had two but I was more than content with my one.

To facilitate Wilf's Olympic level pistoning in, I brought my legs right up and back till my knees were nearly touching my shoulders. Eat your heart out, Tina, I would have felt like saying if I'd had any breath to spare. Much as I appreciated the deep probing of the blunt end of Wilf's dick, even better was the electric tingling of my cunt lips stretched in a big round yawn each time he was inside to the thick hilt. With his hands flat on the floor and his biceps pressing down on the backs of my thighs, he really went for it. I looked past his wildly swinging gold neck-chain to his pecs, hard with muscle but not as hard as his cock felt inside me. The rings of muscle around my pussy clenched repeatedly against his every thrust. Finally he quivered like an engine and I cried out in his ear as he drove in deep and stayed there, my tube spasming around his eight spurting inches. After some final racking shudders he collapsed onto me. I lowered my legs and after a moment he withdrew his long moist length. Feeling sated with cum, I looked through half-closed eyes at what the others were up to.

They hadn't been idle. Tina was on all fours, her pert arse high. She was being spit-roasted by Jack and Piers while Markey lay underneath and pecked at her dangling boobs. Jack and Piers grimaced then shuddered as Tina sucked the cum out of Jack while Piers' bendy rod emptied into her somewhere above her naval. Credit to Tina, freeing herself from the cocks and wanting more. She worked Jack onto his back and climbed onto him, feeding his dick, amazingly still more hard than soft, into her pussy. A glance over her shoulder was as good as an order for Piers to mount her back, which he did, his length fitting into the crevasse of her arse.

Then, as if of one mind, the three of them rolled and Tina was on her back, her spread legs in thigh-high socks like colourful filling squeezed out of a club sandwich. Piers reached around to grab her tits and Jack jiggled his hips deeper between her thighs. All the while she kept her eyes on me, defying me to do better, but then she grabbed a handful of the white dust sheet they lay on and flung one great swatch on one side over Jack's back, then the other so the three of them were completely sheaved in white. Her giggles and their masculine exclamations sent my imagination into overdrive. Wilf and Markey smiled condescendingly as the cocoon of white rolled this way then the other, moving outwards further each time until they hit a leg of the step ladder. It teetered then fell with a crash against a table, then slid off, taking a dust sheet with it.

The randy trio didn't seem to care, but Wilf did, aware of a direct sightline between the big windows and extra-curricular activities taking place. He lunged and grabbed the squirming mass and with Markey's help dragged them out of sight of impressionable young minds beyond the windows. 'Cool it guys,' he said and began to unwrap them, to Tina's squeals and her boys' cries of complaint. The three emerged blinking in the light, hair mussed, Tina's legs in striped socks flung wide and the guys' hard-ons firmly anchored in the space between. Wilf and Markey smirked and cracked open bottles of fizzy water and began showering them. Piers and Jack sheepishly disengaged and sat up, smiles breaking out on their faces, though not on Tina's. She sat up with the rest of us, glowering at first but then swigging from a bottle and even cracking a smile as Piers tickled her under the chin.

'That was great. While it lasted,' she said, then pointedly angled her faced at me without making eye contact, 'I suppose.'

'Never mind, Tina,' I said. 'There's our party piece to come.' That got an unwilling smile from her and grins from the boys.

'Whatever it is, we're looking forward to it, aren't we guys?' Wilf said. He reached for a water bottle. 'Let's drink first.'

That's exactly what we did. I lay back, propped on my elbows; a rare few minutes of my long legs together, crossed at the ankles. Our heads filled with the prospect of a frenetic finale, we talked rubbish in the meantime and glugged water. Tina was quieter. She got up suddenly saying, 'I need a pee.'

'Tina!' I hissed, mortified that she was clearly visible from the windows onto the schoolyard. Uncaring, she flamboyantly flung a dust sheet around her shoulders like a cloak.

'Don't start anything without me,' she said, not looking confident that I wouldn't. The boys looked uneasy as she strode like a queen to the back of the hall to the caretaker's cubbyhole where there was a lavatory. I shook my head, exasperated. The tension was palpable but then, as I lay there, I forgot her.

This situation, without my friend, the boys considering me with lustful speculation, was very much to my liking. I was ultra-conscious of there not being a stitch of clothing between their hot gazes and the enticing entrances into my body. A half smile crept over my face at the sight of their cocks doing that familiar, minutely jerking rise to full erection. There was a real possibility of Tina coming back to find me taking on all four of them. But then there was the whisper of the flushing lavatory and she was with us again and the guys had managed to keep their hands off me. She was happier now, maybe a little fired up after the tension earlier.

She said, 'I think we'd better get started or they'll pop their corks without us.' Down to me, their arousal, but I kept quiet. Tina avoided looking at me, and I her. Easier, much easier, to fasten our gazes on the guys, their flexing muscles, their cocks, hard and pointing heavenward, ready for the next round.

I outlined the scenario Tina and I had discussed the previous evening when we'd been on better terms. 'You do the business. We just lie here and you work your way around us. When I give the signal you move one place along,' I said. 'I'll clap my hands—my mouth'll be doing something else.' I waggled my tongue. Such a slut!

'Oh, and no pearl necklaces or facials,' Tina said, doing a good impression of Miss S—.

'Yeah,' I said, directing my words at Wilf. 'Finish indoors—if you know what I mean.'

The boys looked keen to follow as instructed. I got up and lay next to Tina, top to tail so to speak, so my head was alongside her hip. Between Tina and me at both ends just a short distance from pussy to mouth.

'Wait a minute,' Wilf said. He yanked off my wedge sandals. Piers peeled Tina's stripy socks down and off. They left our school-ties on, the kinky bastards.

A quadruple tit suck first: a satisfying symmetry as the boys' lips fastened on a swollen nipple each while their sinewy bodies lay draped on and around us, the skin tightening on their ever-hardening cocks.

The boys detached themselves from our tits with some reluctance and Tina and I got closer, bending and parting our legs like synchronised swimmers, tipping our heads back, mouths open wide. I reached down, my slippery labia resisted my fingers' attempt to spread them, but I could see a rough total of twenty-seven or so rampant inches weren't going to have any difficulty.