Getting the Decorators In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grim lust on the guys' faces as they got into position at four points of entry, cocks wagging. Jack's thighs in a V bracketed my head, the muscles in Piers' biceps and pecs bulging as he supported himself on his elbows, the pulpy ridge of the underside of his cock a perfect fit in my wet groove. Immediately to my left, Wilf's cock was bent slightly back towards his navel and was heading towards Tina's glistening gash while at her other end her glistening tongue was extended in readiness for Markey. I sort of felt Wilf was my guy and watched with a tinge of angst as he pushed inexorably between Tina's sticky folds, his chest muscles pumped out with the strain of holding his upper body over her. His and Markey's faces were in kissing distance once Markey had dipped his length into her mouth.

I saw nothing much then as Jack's seven-incher warmed over my rough tongue and his muscle-packed left thigh blocked my view of anything else but what he and Piers commenced to do to me. I tasted dried cum on Jack's solid weapon. At his deepest I looked past his rock-solid ball-sack to Piers' pectorals pumped-up and golden-haired. I followed the little trail of hair down to his pubes, to his intriguing bend of meat sinking into me.

Minutes of intense fucking and sucking. Tina was happily back in the sex-zone again, leaving her guys in no doubt about that from her writhing between the cocks pinning her in place, her moans and cries for them to do it to her harder and faster.

I let my body do the communicating. Friction in my pussy—Piers building up in size and heat. Eyes burned into our juddering tits, fingers intermittently copping a feel. This could have gone on indefinitely until one or more of them squirted, but the rules, and I'm a stickler for them, demanded a new configuration.

I clapped my hands and the boys obediently withdrew and moved one place along to enjoy an alternative sensation of cunt or tongue around their rods. My pussy walls expanded like elastic accommodating Jack's cock, slick with my own spit, just as Wilf's, scented by Tina's pussy, slid into my mouth. Piers had moved one along and jiggled his rod with his hand just out of reach of Tina's lips. Markey had wedged himself in the big space between her legs and was brushing his rod over her pussy, delaying his first opportunity to plunge into one.

'Not fair, guys,' she admonished, but then her exaggerated frown disappeared as Piers dropped his undercarriage and she began gorging on his meat, stopping only to make a loud 'ah!' around it as Markey fed himself till he was balls-deep between her jerking hips.

I was conscious of the time and gave Wilf a more forthright sucking than I had Jack, who was finding my cunt a much more receptive part of me as he thrust with abandon. I reached up for a quick stroke of Wilf's chest while he got a quick grope of mine. Gripping his wide-stretched thighs I wished I had another pair of hands to reach down and grab Jack's bobbing hand-sized buttocks, but then it was time to clap them—my hands I mean.

The sharp sound echoed of the high walls. Groans weren't just of lust as I curtailed what the four of us might have single-mindedly continued to do until the final bell—and long after. An audible slurping as cocks pulled out of assorted wet orifices, unwilling to let them go. Another anti-clockwise move and sighs at new entries, a renewed hardening in new surroundings.

Good to have Wilf fucking me as nature intended again; I reached down and dug my fingers into his taut flexing buns, pulled to encourage deeper penetrations. Tasting of Tina, Markey was leaking pre-cum and more flowed as I got my tongue-tip poking.

I let things go on too long this time and I felt a squirm of irritation at Tina taking the initiative and bringing her hands together for a single clap. My irritation didn't last as two withdrawals were succeeded by two new sturdy insertions. But thereafter the sucking and fucking got crazier. Dampness on the dust sheet under my bottom, saliva and pre-cum running down my jaw to my neck. With Piers in my mouth, I added to his pleasure, wrapping a thumb and forefinger tight as a cock-ring around the inch of him out in the fresh air. Markey was getting inventive, stirring his stiffy in my depths and making me shriek around my meaty mouthful.

They'd have gushed by now, if not for the rule not to be broken—that we all should cum as the school bell sounded. 'Slow down, slow down,' I gasped. The guys paused, withdrew. We were all panting. Strings of pre-cum, pussy lube and saliva looping from dicks to lips and labia. Ties lay damp and twisted across the rapid rise and fall of our boobs. After a few minutes of self denial, climaxes safely deferred, I looked at the clock.

'We're on the home stretch now, guys. Ride us hard,' I said, my voice stern and husky.

They did that all right, but otherwise didn't behave themselves. Some mutters, grins as clockwise progress was abandoned. I found myself plugged at both ends by Jack and Wilf again, then Markey and Jack. I closed my eyes, tried to guess from sensation alone, whose cock was taking up residence above or below. I only looked when I became aware of a half serious conflict. Piers and Markey playfully grappled with each other in the triangle of space between my bent up legs. Wondering who would prevail, I licked Jack's furry balls and waited. Not for long. To the victor the spoils, I thought. Piers as it turned out, banishing Markey and sliding his elegantly curved piece between my super-slick walls.

Not long after, Jack and Piers swapped places and to be honest I was in the mood for Jack, deep in the pink. Nothing elegant here, just a satisfyingly big piece of teen meat. I teased Piers' cum-slit, then he sank in deep. With my lips cinched tight around the root, my swallowing action coaxed a continual warm ooze from his big smooth bulb bumping around over the back of my tongue. I dared an inch more and started to gag. I pulled him out a little, took in the wall clock. 'A minute to go,' I sort-of-said around the beautiful curve of hard flesh flattening my tongue.

Everything instantly a whole lot sweatier, my face burning. Jack was going for it so hard I idly imagined paint fumes igniting, his pubes aflame, and him not put off in the least. With two rampant dicks to deal with I was only vaguely aware of Wilf ploughing into Tina, his palms pressing her tits, while she reached back and around to dig her nails into Markey's arse, her cheeks hollowing around his rod.

The second hand on the clock was moving pitilessly toward the final minute. All the boys were uttering groans and semi-articulate words, wildly affirmative 'yes's and the choicest language they could think of in their final frenzied fucking.

'Nine, eight, seven,' I said though it was more a matter of spit than words. The boys caught on, gasping but able, unlike Yours Truly, to properly articulate the countdown.

'Six, five, four . . .' Seconds away, four points of internal combustion were imminent.

A triangle of lust as Piers and Jack leaned into each other over me. My cunt walls rippled up and down in an involuntary reaction to Jack's lunging dick. I had my legs up and bent back and he pressed down with his forearms on the backs of my thighs. I reached down to grab his jack-hammering arse cheeks then let go and stretched my arms up. Piers caught my fingers in his mouth and sucked as hard as my mouth was doing around his cock, throbbing dangerously now. Lusty groans from my duo became a quartet as Markey and Wilf joined in.

'Three, two . . .' I gave up then; my groans joined with Tina's.

The lunch hour bell signed off the hour, shrill and as penetrating as the four frenziedly pumping cocks. I stopped Piers in his tracks, clamping my lips hard around the base of his rod as he began to hose out reams of sweet-salty jizz. My swallowing had to go into overdrive to cope. Tina's and my cries would have been heard at the school gates but for the bell. Suddenly, bolts of pleasure radiated out from the entrance to my cunt, tight around the base of Jack's cock. He swelled and erupted then. I felt seven or eight spits followed by a warm glow growing deep inside my pelvis. More low groans and Tina's lighter cries as she enjoyed similar amounts of the white stuff.

We quietened down in time for the ending of the bell, lay shagged-out and contented as girls just a few years younger than me and Tina began filing into the building, voices ringing and their shoes echoing in the corridors. They were starting the afternoon's lessons as the best lesson I'd ever had, and taught by real men, came to an end. I felt ready for wall-to-wall sex at university but callow weedy students wouldn't match up to these four.

We lazed there, judging it wiser to wait until everyone was safely in classrooms before Tina and I made our exits.

'Hey, Amy,' Tina said, 'We've still got our ties on.' She had a dreamy smile, our differences forgotten in post-fuck mellowness.

'Yeah, so?' I said. 'Miss S— has said we older girls have a duty to keep up the high standards and traditions of the school.'

Wilf's eyes were brown and bright. 'How about keeping them up when we're back in three days time?'

I laughed harder than that deserved. I was more than a bit smitten with Wilf, and it niggled that he'd climaxed with Tina and not with me, though I'll bet I'd got the bigger load of his cream earlier.

The guys had another job to finish elsewhere in the town before they returned. I thought the interval would take forever but reasoned that they, and we, would be all the hornier if we abstained in the meantime. Markey was looking slightly pissed-off and I realised he hadn't got to shoot his load where Nature intended. And my cunt had missed out on a few fluid ounces from Piers. I made a mental note to rectify both omissions at our next assignation.

We all got dressed quickly and when it was safe for Tina and me to leave the assembly hall, we left. We went straight into class without any lunch, but it didn't matter—the decorators had fed us well.