All Comments on 'Getting The Grade'

by Soma99

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A peek into a vengeful girls mind

Erin got lucky that the bitch professor is married to another professor, at the same college, that also teaches the same subject. It sure gave her a convenient opportunity for retribution. And, boy, did she take it.

I hope you continue the story. There are a few loose ends.

1. Does Robert give his bitch wife an ultimatum that she has to find her inner slut or lose him?

2. Does Erin keep playing with the Robert?

3. Is there a divorce?

4. Do Erin and Robert develope a deeper relationship?

So many possibilities.

I noticed in your bio, that you apologized for your grammar mistakes. I would have given you 5 stars for a surprising twist on the clichéd 'male professor fucks female coed' story. But, I have to deduct 1. Some of your mistakes were rough enough that I had to re-read some lines 2 or 3 times.

You're a good storyteller, but a proofreader would help.

🌟🌟🌟🌟

Michael

Crash DavisCrash Davisover 5 years ago
Skills

You have amazing skills and talents that always have a wonderful effect on me. Thanks for sharing your imagination.

MaturinMaturinover 5 years ago
love your stories

you always work in great conflict and suspense!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Craving for more

Craving for more! Please escalate! Another semester, Erin making prof to take pictures of her, etc...

Chapter 2 please =)))

koala011860091koala011860091over 5 years ago
Great twist on the student-professor trope

Loved this - it's a nice twist how she had to push so hard to get him to cave in. And I really liked how kinky she was, getting him to face fuck and slap her. Very believable that he would fantasize about her for the rest of his life. It'll certainly be part of my fantasy life for a while!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So Good!

I had to keep reading! Couldn't stop :) So naughty, but so good. Ok, I'm horny now :)

T :)

Serena_DareSerena_Darealmost 5 years ago
Awesome!

Perfect build up! I love your writing style! You've genuinely got an incredible talent for this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too much build up

Although your writing style is amazing, you spent two pages building up and about two paragraphs of any action whatsoever. You then left it completely unsatisfactory. I only finished the story to see if you were going to make it worth it, and you absolutely did not.

HandyDan55HandyDan55over 3 years ago

I'm glad that when Erin turned into Emily, She turned back into Erin. But two girls and a guy is hot also ;)

Sunlover101Sunlover1017 months ago

Queen of the tease. Loved the original twist to an old story line.

Find someone to do the editing just to polish this wee diamond to completion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous