Getting the Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And what the hell did THIS mean anyway? Lindsay stared at the computer screen. At first she looked at both lines. Then she decided to concentrate on one at a time.

BofD. BofD. Bod. Body. No, it had to be B of D.

Board of Directors.

"That's it!" Lindsay exclaimed out loud. By this time, fellow reporters in nearby cubicles had given up trying to figure her out. The tirade against Charles, they assumed, was just another boyfriend biting the dust.

Now...AC/DC.

Was it a reference to something electrical? The band?

Lindsay knew basically nothing about either one. This was going to be hard. Her frustration grew, unable to think of anything obvious that connected either possibility to the Lilt Board of Directors. She would begin with AC/DC the band. At least she could Google that and have some hits to work with.

She started with a discography, as daunting as it was. Dozens of albums, studio and live, filled the monitor. She scanned the list: High Voltage, Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap, Back in Black, Fly on the Wall...on and on it went.

"Shit. This is maddening," she sighed.

The singles list was even worse: Highway to Hell, Hells Bells, Back in Black, Big Balls.

"Yeah. Right," Lindsay muttered. "That helps. Alright, let's look at the Board of Directors again. Charles is trying to make a connection."

She pulled up the e-mail with the Lilt pictures in it. There they all were: Abel, Black, Eldridge, Gunther, Miller...

Black. Black. Lindsay couldn't take her eyes off the name.

"Black. Back in Black. That's it! Barry Black!"

Lindsay's heart pounded with exhilaration from what she thought was the breakthrough she needed. She studied the image of Barry Black, a rather short man of average build, but with piercing eyes that forced Lindsay to study him harder and longer. What did he know? Where to begin?

"Hey Julie, this is Lindsay," the reporter said over the phone while still staring at Mr. Black's picture. "What can you tell me about Barry Black of the Lilt Financial Board of Directors."

"Oh, very interesting," Julie responded. "Quite a fascinating fellow. Seems nobody can quite figure out how he managed to get on the board in the first place, and then stay there. He had no money that anybody knew of; no power in the business community. All of a sudden, he's on the board with an apparent stranglehold on all things financial.

"I vaguely remember a story, before you got here, about irregularities found by the firm's private auditors. Something about travel expenses, or extravagant lodging expenses...or something. Damn it, I can't remember," Julie said. "Don't look it up in our archives because the info was passed on to us anonymously and we never could confirm it. It never got printed."

"Really? As if Black had some influence over...say...the Lilt CFO, for instance?"

"You're an evil woman, Lindsay Callahan."

Lindsay smiled. "That's why you like me."

"You buy me drinks. And you owe me two. THAT's why I like you," Julie said.

"Who knows him best?" Lindsay asked. "Who can I talk to to get background stuff?"

"I'll take care of that," Julie said. "It's better if you don't do the initial poking around. Too suspicious."

"Thanks. Find out who he hangs with; where they go. It would be great if I can do this outside the Lilt offices."

"I understand. I'll get on it," Julie said.

Lindsay felt she was on the right track, but only a meeting with the mysterious Mr. Black would make her happy. He wouldn't be as easy as Charles Oster, she suspected.

It took two days, but Julie provided a confirmed nightclub that Barry Black regularly frequented. Unfortunately for Lindsay, she, too, visited the club on occasion. There was no doubt in her mind she would be recognized by too many people if she wanted anything approaching a private discussion with Mr. Black. Then a wicked thought flashed through her mind.

What if SHE wasn't the one to meet him? What if she sent somebody in her place, tasked with getting to know Barry Black and obtaining whatever useful information she could? Yes, it had to be a woman. Ideally, somebody that a scheming womanizer like Barry Black couldn't resist. Somebody like Caroline Hunter.

Terri Abrams was a former high school cheerleader in the same class as Lindsay. They went to college together and remained in contact while living just ten miles apart. Except for the brunette hair and the age difference, Terri was not a bad substitute for Caroline Hunter. Terri was tall, slim and built like a model, but with the girl-next-door charm missing from most women with her physical attributes.

She was smart and funny with a streak of wildness Lindsay found invigorating. But would she do the 'dirty deed' Lindsay had in mind?

A single phone call later put Lindsay at ease. Terri listened attentively to Lindsay's story and request. Would she be willing to meet this stranger and engage him in conversation? Would she lead him on with questions pertaining to Lilt, perhaps having to meet him several times to fill in all the blanks? Would she put up with whatever advances he might make? Would she report back to Lindsay?

"Anything to help your career, Lindsay," Terri had said. "But I reserve the right to get out anytime I want."

"Absolutely," Lindsay assured her. "I would want you to."

The deal was done.

###

Terri Abrams was not your typical paralegal. But she was the typical twenty five year old, straight out of college, living alone for the first time and with more money than she knew what to do with. She considered going back for a law degree...someday. Right now, she was having too much fun.

The adventure her friend Lindsay was sending her on interested her on several levels. She was as tired of corporate greed as anybody and anything she could do to make a dent got her attention. Lindsay's description of the smug Mr. Black made it a challenge. Any hint of bribery or other illegality added intrigue.

Then, of course, there was the slim chance she might actually hook up with a totally innocent, good looking executive who had nothing to hide and money to burn. Terri was very much into money. Ever since that first junior high school teacher made advances at her, she realized the intrinsic value of her best asset...her body.

Terri and Lindsay had the same basic philosophy about the use of assets. There had to be a legitimate reason, besides a good fuck, to flaunt their bodies. Given enough alcohol, any man would fuck a pile of rocks. Being a beautiful mid-twenty something female meant the bar was raised on challenges. Providing the potentially case-shattering information for a friend qualified as legitimate.

Terri became a habitual customer of Diamonds, the nightclub Mr. Black was known to visit. On the fourth night, he was there. Terri's stomach tightened as soon as she matched his face with the photos sent by Lindsay. She watched him from afar for the first hour, then began making herself more conspicuous within his sight.

That was not difficult, considering the sleeveless blouse and tight jeans she wore. The blouse hung open with alluring ease, drawing any man's eyes to the hint of full breasts hidden within. The jeans hung low on Terri's hips with a wide, fashionable belt wrapped around her. The total package was nearly irresistible.

By late in the evening, Terri didn't even have to go to him—Barry came to her. She was seated at the bar talking to the bartender when she felt him standing on her right. He ordered a drink and said to Terri, "Oh. I'm sorry."

The contact was obviously intentional and Terri was thankful for that.

"It's OK," she said, looking up at Barry and making sure her look and ensuing smile lingered. She swiveled in her chair to face him more directly. "Is it from here I know you or someplace else?"

"I'm sure I'd remember if we had met," Barry said.

Terri did her best to blush at the absurd line. "I'm Terri."

"Hi. I'm Barry."

Terri shook her head. "I don't know where, but somewhere."

"Since we're acquaintances, perhaps you'll join me at a table," he said.

"Oh, I don't want to crash your group," she said, looking over at the two men still at his table.

"Then by ourselves?"

Terri watched him take the drink and pay for it from a wad of bills. If it was meant for her benefit, it worked.

"Sure," she said, sliding off her chair and following the man to a distant corner booth.

They sat on opposite sides and exchanged small talk for a few minutes. Eventually, Terri led the discussion to Barry's job.

"I own a medium sized construction firm," he said. "I also sit on the board of Lilt Financial."

"You're kidding?" Terri said, perking up dramatically. "Didn't I just read something...a theft...or indictment. That's it. Somebody was indicted."

"That was our Chief Financial Officer."

By now Terri was leaning forward, her breasts all but resting on the table top. Her blouse feebly attempted to restrain them. "Awesome. You're not involved, I hope."

A quiet laugh lasted only a second. "Not directly. But we think we have a pretty good idea what happened."

"God, you HAVE to tell me, Barry," she said, playing to an ego she knew was in there somewhere. "I promise. It won't leave this table."

"I can't, Terri."

The look of disappointment on her face and subsequent leaning back in the seat would have been enough to make him rethink his position. But then she said, "Figures. In one of my novels you would have told me everything. I need to quit reading that trash."

Before he could speak, she leaned forward again. "Please."

Her hand reached out and lightly touched Barry's fingers as they wrapped around his glass. She allowed the hands to stay together while he said, "It could cost me my seat on the board if it ever got out. I can't afford that."

"I'm promising. I swear, I won't say a word. Who would I tell? Please, Barry. I'm begging you."

She pressed tighter and he took her hand in his. He slid his hand up and down her delicate fingers, looking at the perfectly manicured nails. At the same time, he felt her foot on the inside of his calf, slowly but surely moving up his leg.

"Not here," he said almost in a whisper. "It needs to be in private."

Terri put her hands on the edge of the table, pushed herself up and leaned clear over until she was close enough to kiss him. Barry took a second to glance inside the now-gaping blouse. Then he kissed his new friend.

"Where?" she murmured.

"There's a room upstairs."

"Let's go."

Barry led the way, uncertain if he had gone too far in his attempt to please the stunning young woman. The question now was: just how much, or little, would he have to tell her to see all of her incredible body? Fleeting mental images of her cleavage—the smooth, tan skin begging to be touched—caused his already excited cock to twitch all the way up the back stairs.

They ended up in a short hallway that opened on one side to a very large party room. Music filtering up from downstairs was the only sound on the desolate upper level. They walked farther and came to an intersection of hallways. Barry made the turn and, at the first door they came to, signaled for Terri to wait.

She watched him open the door, peer inside, flick on a light and, finally, gesture for her to enter. The room was empty except for a very old, wooden desk with three cases of vodka on top. On one wall another dozen or so cases of miscellaneous booze were stacked one on the other. By all appearances to Terri, nobody had routinely used the office for years and years.

Barry locked the door.

Terri stood by the desk, her hands behind her back, awaiting Barry's first move. The man said, "It's not exactly plush, but it's private."

Terri smiled as Barry walked closer. His eyes inspected her one more time, something Terri was almost getting used to.

"Why should I trust you?" he asked. "How do I know you aren't wired for sound?"

His index finger ran up the front of her blouse along the line of buttons until reaching the opening between her breasts, then loitered on her skin.

"How do I know you have anything of interest to tell me?" she countered. "It's very easy for you to find out if I'm bugged. I'm reliant on your good word, Mr. Black."

His fingers moved to the top button of the blouse. Immediately, Terri grabbed his hand and squeezed with substantial force.

"Uh uh. Not until you tell me something of interest," Terri demanded.

Barry sighed. "You remind me so much of Caroline. At least when I first met her. But things changed when one of her best employees, under the influence of much alcohol, began to spill the beans to me in this very nightclub, Terri."

She let go of his hand.

"She was a pretty woman, just like you. Older than you, but still attractive. She needed to vent, Terri. I provided her the lubricant and an attentive ear. Ends up she processed most of the vouchers for the company, including travel. It seems Caroline was padding hers...a lot. This girl approached Caroline about it and was basically told to keep her mouth shut or lose her job."

Terri didn't need to fake her curiosity as Barry continued.

"As a concerned Board of Directors member...," Barry started to say.

"Bullshit," Terri interjected.

"As a concerned Board of Directors member and man who loves power, I convinced the poor, mistreated employee to provide me with examples of Caroline's padded travel vouchers," Barry said. "One, it was bad for the company. Two, it was a bargaining chip. I ended up with a very large folder full of questionable payments to Caroline. And wouldn't you know it, I ran into the sweet accounting department babe here again a couple weeks later and she offered even more damning information about Caroline...as long as I could get her a raise."

Terri didn't want to risk losing Barry's participation at this point, so she took hold of the button he had reached for earlier and lazily opened it. The blouse hung far enough open between Terri's breasts to offer an enticing view to even the least observant male.

"I told her I'd work on the raise," Barry continued. "Meanwhile, I scheduled a private appointment with Caroline. Did I mention before that Caroline Hunter is no dumb blonde? We're in the middle of this get-together and about the time I pull out my folder of evidence, she opens her briefcase and extracts her own pile of paper."

Terri unfastened another button. Now her breasts were all but hanging out of her shirt and the tiny black bra she had on came into view. Barry stared and licked his lips before filling in more details.

"That bitch in accounting was playing us both...which I give her credit for...but it left me in an awkward position with Caroline. I told her part of what I knew and she told me part of what she knew about me and the battle was on."

Terri opened the last button. Her blouse hung freely, the light fabric patiently waiting for somebody to move it aside.

"We threatened each other for several minutes, neither one of us likely to have done anything that we said. Finally, Caroline nearly screamed, 'What the fuck do you want from me?'"

When he stopped and gazed longingly at Terri's half-exposed chest, she pulled off the blouse. The bulge in Barry's pants reached an embarrassing size as he watched Terri's nipples poke against her bra.

He coughed, and said, "Well, I couldn't let an opening like that go by so I said, 'I want you naked when I give the order.' She hemmed and hawed about it until I started to pack up my papers. She grudgingly agreed, with all kinds of stipulations, but I wasn't concerned. I would get what I wanted."

"What was that?" Terri asked, reaching behind her for the hook in her bra.

At the same time Terri's bra was sliding down her arms, Barry said in his roughest voice yet, "I would get to fuck Caroline Hunter."

Terri had barely let go of the bra when Barry pulled her to him. His face dove straight for her tits and he had one of them inside his mouth an instant later. Terri gasped at the suddenness of his actions, but his tongue and lips kept her from rebelling. He licked and sucked and bit her until she moaned out loud.

"I nearly ripped her clothes off," Barry said as he pulled back from Terri's chest. "I devoured her luscious tits."

Once again, he had a tit in his mouth and Terri was holding back even louder shrieks of pleasure. She wasn't sure if she wanted to hear more of the story or just have this guy ravish her on the spot. Barry bit her nipple and her mind was made up.

"Fuck the details, Barry," Terri said. "Just show me."

He unbuttoned her jeans and had them off quickly. A couple seconds later her petite panties were also laying on the floor and Terri was naked. Barry coveted the view, then looked up at Terri.

"Then I told her to take out my cock and suck it," he said with a wry smile.

Terri took the hint. She opened his pants and took out the cock while kneeling on the hardwood floor. Terri tried to convince herself she wasn't in competition with Caroline Hunter, but the feeling was hard to shake off. Soon after the cock was laying on her tongue and pushing against the back of her throat, however, she thought of nothing else.

After listening to Barry talk for so long, the silence that accompanied Terri's blowjob was refreshing...to both of them. Only the sound of the thick cock sliding in and out of her mouth, an occasional moan and music from the floor below disturbed the quietness of the room. She sucked on him for several minutes, tasting a drop or two of precum ooze from the tip. Terri's pussy also was gathering moisture.

Terri let the cock slide out from between her lips and said, "Show me how you fucked her."

Barry lifted her roughly by the arm and dragged her towards the table. He pushed her forward and said, "Put your hands on the desk and spread your legs."

Terri complied with the demand, thinking she had herself in position. But Barry grabbed her by the waist and yanked her ass towards him. "Bend over and spread your fucking legs," he said.

She exaggerated her lean onto the desk, spread her feet wider than her shoulders, and stuck out her ass. The resulting feeling of vulnerability sent chills of excitement through her body.

This time, Barry held her by the hips. She felt the tip of his cock ride up her thigh and onto her pussy. He moved it to the entrance to her cunt and hesitated for just a second.

"I told her, 'You'll do this every fucking time I tell you to. Got it?' And when she didn't answer...."

Instead of finishing the sentence, Barry buried his cock inside Terri with a sudden, violent thrust. She stumbled forward, regained her grip on the edge of the desk and accepted Barry's repeated stabs. Once she was stabilized again, Terri began to gain some stimulation from the ample cock being driven into her cunt.

Barry reached up and played with one of Terri's breasts, squeezing and pulling the nipple before gripping her entire tit and compressing it in his hand. Terri was not normally vocal during sex, but this was an unusual situation and her little moans grew in volume the closer she got to an orgasm.

Barry urged her on. Terri was uncertain whether or not he was totally out of the 'Caroline mode' or not, since he never used her name. She decided she really didn't care.

By pure coincidence, their orgasms were timed perfectly. They cried out simultaneously, their groans filling the little room at an alarming rate. Terri put her head down, trying to maintain her balance on ever-weakening legs while her body quivered uncontrollably. Barry rammed his cock inside her and let his cum gush out. Neither one wanted to be the first to break the union between them, so they stayed in place even after the orgasms subsided. Their pants were the only sound.

"You must have had some pretty good stuff on Caroline," Terri muttered without looking behind her.