Getting the Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And vice versa," he replied, stroking her ass.

"Tell me about it and maybe the evening isn't over yet," she offered.

###

"God damn," Lindsay said, looking across the kitchen table at Terri.

"I know," Terri said. "You're sitting on a gold mine."

"Terri, I can't thank you enough. I owe you way more than I could ever pay you. And I'm sorry if...."

"Stop it," Terri said, sipping on her coffee. "I said I'd do it and, believe me, I didn't do anything I didn't have to do. He's a good fuck, Lindsay. Are you going to try it?"

The women had decided to meet in Lindsay's condo to see what information they had. Terri had hinted over the phone at her success, but Lindsay had no idea of the extent...until now.

"Nah. Probably not. I think it's time to get serious on this story and act like a reporter for a change," Lindsay answered.

They spent another half hour together before Terri left.

Lindsay stared at her notes for a minute, then turned to a page with Barry Black's phone number on it. She dialed it on her cell.

"Hello."

"Hello, Mr. Black? This is Lindsay Callahan of The Journal. We need to talk."