All Comments on 'Getting the Very Best of Mom'

by Anal_King

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
PajmanPajmanover 15 years ago
Awesome

I think the realistic reaction of the mother was the clincher for me on this story. Making it seem more real just made it sexier.

Would love to see more, perhaps not all about fucking her ass.

KShanDamionKShanDamionover 14 years ago
I Disagree and she's a Hypocrite

Although you attempt something new by NOT having the mom instantly fall in love with her son, it's still hypocritical bullshit that "Sex + Son = Gross!" yet "Sex + Brother = Love/Fun."

MAYBE and that's a big maybe, if you elaborate on why mom keeps the holes separate between husband and brother, her thoughts during/after sex with the son, what's stopping said son from blackmailing her into a longer relationship and actually have the 13 sessions planned out as a series (and no every couple years installment bullshit like you've done before) it could be interesting, otherwise this is just a bad series instead of a pilot with potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
not bad

though mom's pretty hypocritical. How does she justify doing brother and not son? How does she justify giving her ass to her brother but not her husband? It's good she's kicking the sorry ass bastard out of the house, past time the piece of shit got a job and moved out. Though he should renegotiate after he does move out. Don't let her film him! I think he should take his 13 fucks send the tape to his dad anyway, just because she has a shitty attitude for a slut. Maybe dad needs to know!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

In a word, pathetic. I'd give up if I was you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
IT WAS VERY VERY DISAPPOINTING

Made the Mom?son love relationship seem dirty! It was bad from the start!Eatandbemerry69

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I liked it well enough

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more

He must fuck his momys pussy to and cum in her. And let him stay so long he vich. And fuck her so much he want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hypocrite

She justifies brother+sister sex, but not mom+son sex? Well the moment she said I'll have to leave home for her to continue her incestuous affair I'd have responded:

"Those were you're terms, well, here are mine:

You'll have sex with me whenever I want, You'll end your relationship with uncle and I stay in home all the time I want, and I don't show the video to dad and my grandparents. Those are my terms! What do you think?"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing

One of the best stories on here.

Does anyone on here know of other Mom-son believable stories with reluctance/regret from the mother?

Some authors I've found on here that post these type of stories are:

Dick_spanker, Sam Jason, fictitious, heyall and susanjillparker.

Could anyone please recommend some more? It is hard to find these type of stories on here nowadays.

Thanks

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
Wow!

So very yummy! I hope here's 12 more chapters 😏 Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This story needs part two. :)

sourabh1996sourabh1996over 6 years ago
jealious

if i was in your place i would have fuck her ass once and left the house and would never talk to her bcz she can fuck her brother but not her son who she gave birth and brought to this world she is so mean

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Since the slut

Is gonna throw him out, one way or the other, then why not keep blackmailing her? Or else use his 13 turns, and send the dvd to his father anyway. He owes her nothing. She has no respect for him or his father anyways. Denying her husband, and saving her ass for her affair shows her husband is beneath contempt to her, so why help her continue? Keep fucking her, or sell her out. She doesn't deserve anything more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

fuck mom shit would have been sent to dad and local news. don't care how much he wanted her

Lonewolf081960Lonewolf0819604 months ago

When his mom the who has everything to loose started trying to set terms he should have just said NO and set her straight about who had the power. He should have demanded full access to all her at anytime, he was not moving out and that she was no longer allowed to fuck her brother because of her trying to set terms. If she still refused then he should have made good on his threat to show dad the video and let her and her brother deal with the consequences. I am sure that a woman that had no problem fucking her brother wouldn’t have any problem fucking her son with the right motivation because incest is incest.

live4thebjlive4thebj3 months ago

She’s a hypocrite. What is good for the brother is also good for the son. He needs his mommy. ****

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous