All Comments on 'Getting Them Together'

by justathought555

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Keep up the great work.

Hi,Looking forwards to chapter 2.very erotic and well

written and planned out,I await in anticipation to see

where this story goes and developes.kindest regards.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
wow

well written and a very loving story. I really enjoyed it.

tata12772tata12772about 19 years ago
Very nice

I really liked the detail in this chapter...a very nice change from the wam bam thank ya maam kind of stories on here...very well written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Quite possibly one of the best stories

in the last week. Excellent story-telling and very erotic sex scenes. I hope to read more about the rest of their vacation. It would be great to see the two parents get even closer. Thank you for the time and effort you took in writing this fine story.

JDsellerJDsellerabout 19 years ago
This story turned out very different .

I find it hard to believe that this good story was ruined at the start. I usually am able to short out the gay stories and don't read them. This one came as a supprise. I strongly think and believe that a gay lifestyle is a sin and a unnatural thing. I also am tired of anyone of the same aditude being portrayed as a drunk, stupid, etc. I am more tolerrant of them than they are of me. I think you did a good job of writting. You just need a better sudject line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Well Constructed

I like the way you took the time to develop a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
a shocker that turns all the way around

Your story started off as a real shock with the gay theme, however, I continued to read and I am glad I did. It made me think about some things and that there are times when something that is not usual in todays society, the bringing two wonderful people together made the read worth while...keep up the good work...

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
What a wonderful story!

Beautiful! I liked the way your story developed! It was my kind of story that was loving and warm! Loved how the parents have gotten together! I hope they stay that way. These two souls look like they have finally found each other! The anticipation of the next sequel being more of the same would be great. The twist of the lesbian theme was different!

Thanks for writing!

Sexmate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Wonderful!

I thoroughly enjoyed your story. I minored in English in college, so I appreciate well-written material. Keep up the good work. I look forward to the next chapter in the development of Alex and Gail's romance, as well as Jill and Rachel's relationship.

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 19 years ago
I love it when a plan comes together

Well done. as a man with a daughter in a relationship with another woman I appreciate the treatment you gave in this story. Well done!

Bob FarrellBob Farrellabout 19 years ago
Quality counts in all things

How nice to read something that is both erotic and

well written. I found myself wishing it were me in the

story. And it was so nice to find a sexual theme treated

as natural as breathing. Well done!!!

jwaynetuckerjwaynetuckerover 14 years ago
Excellent

Just a thought has a good heart and understands LOVE not just physical but mentaly...thank you

TalonsreachTalonsreachalmost 13 years ago
Wow!

I can't wait for chapter 2. Bring it on...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Aware

I really enjoyed this story and am anxiously awaiting chapter 2. I am familiar with the story line in that I did this same thing back in 1979 or 1980, I can't remember exactly.

Looking back on pictures will do so, but don't have time for that now. A large group of us from Malmstrom AFB, Great Falls, Montana did this on a 3-day weekend in February the year the Canadians helped the Americans escape from Iran. We had a blast that weekend, drinking, snowmobiling and in general raising hell. I nearly broke myself buying drinks 2 nights for our Canadian friends that were visiting there also. Memories that I will cherish forever. My time there did not turn out as well as this story, but it was what I needed at the time after a recent divorce.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous