Getting Them Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The trip took them to many more sights than they could have seen in the summer. Instead of having to fight through thousands of cars and tens of thousands of human beings, there were, perhaps, fifty other snowmobilers and a similar number in snowcoaches in the park.

The group stopped for lunch break at one of the park's warming huts. Jill and Rachel hung back, hand-in-hand, while their parents walked in.

Jill turned to Rachel. "Rachel, I have the plan now."

"Oh shit. You and your plans! They seem to be doing pretty well on their own. Why don't you wait and see what happens?" asked a slightly exasperated Rachel.

"I am just going to help them along a little. I spoke to J.C. at our last stop, and he is willing to help out. Just go along with my lead, OK?"

"Ok," replied Rachel skeptically.

"Good, let's go eat. I'm starving."

After lunch, Jill told her father that she wanted to drive for a while. Hearing that, Gail volunteered to ride double with someone.

At that point, J.C. advised them that controlling a sled with two riders was different than with just one, and suggested that Gail ride with him or Alex until the girls were more familiar with the machines.

In the end, they decided to move Alex's pack to Rachel's, and that Gail would ride with Alex.

As they readied themselves to set off on their tour again, J.C. and the girls made sure Gail was comfortable and secure, her arms locked around Alex's waist. Walking back to their sleds, Jill silently glanced at Rachel and smirked with a raised eyebrow, causing Rachel to laugh.

They set off again, with J.C. in the lead, followed by Gail and Alex on one sled, followed closely by Jill, then Rachel.

The tired party reached the snow lodge just before dusk. Alex and Gail checked in. They hadn't been able to book adjoining rooms, but at least they were along the same hallway.

It was decided that the group would go to their rooms and clean up, and meet at the lodge restaurant with their guide for dinner in an hour. Gail and Rachel went to their room, and Alex and Jill to theirs.

The restaurant required only casual dress, so they wore the same fleece pants and sweatshirts to dinner.

Dinner was incredible, or maybe they were just incredibly hungry. With J.C. regaling them with stories of the park's history, and some of the funnier incidents involving tourists, usually involving "city-types" and the piles of buffalo droppings in the roads, their meal was informative and laugh-filled. After almost inhaling their dinners, J.C. retired to his cabin for the evening, and Gail and Alex decided to relax with some wine by the lounge's fireplace. As Alex sauntered off to get the wine, the girls announced that they were going to explore the lodge. Gail asked them if they'd mind stopping by their rooms and getting the cameras so she and Alex could check out the pictures they took.

Alex returned with the bottle and two glasses and sat next to Gail in the crowded lounge. After Alex filled their glasses, Gail took a sip, then asked "Soooo…when you first met Rachel, what was the very first thought in your head?"

"Well, when I turned…."

Just then, the girls returned and in blink of an eye, Gail had the cameras in her lap, and with dual "see you laters", Jill and Rachel were gone.

Distracted from the previous conversation, the twosome fell into examining the images of the day…

"Alex, Jill really has a good eye. These are some great shots of that family of foxes that we saw just past the Painted Pot."

"Thanks, I like this picture of the trumpeter swan taking off…"

Bison…Mammoth Hot Springs….Coyotes…Ducks….Lake Yellowstone…they 'oohed' and 'aahed' their way through the photos from all of the cameras.

Finally, Alex exclaimed, "There! That one is my favorite shot of the day." The picture showed Rachel and Jill, helmets off, hair fluttering slightly in the breeze, hand-in-hand, walking out of the billowing steam, with Lake Yosemite immediately behind them, and the mountains and cloudless sky in the distant background.

"Hmm…looks like you have a really good eye too. Apparently nice eyes run in your family."

Without being consciously aware of it, they were emitting a "Soul Match in Progress, Do Not Disturb" vibe and a sphere of privacy had formed around them as the staff and other guests gave them space to complete the connection.

As they sat together, lost in conversation, they suddenly realized that the traffic in the restaurant and lounge had quieted down, yet they hadn't drawn apart on the couch near the fire. To tell the truth, neither of them wanted to increase the distance between their bodies.

They were getting ready to head to their rooms when they realized that they hadn't seen their daughters for well over an hour.

"Oh well," Gail observed, "they probably just wanted a little 'together' time."

Strolling down the hall, arms casually around each others' waists, they passed Gail and Rachel's room, and noted the "Do Not Disturb" sign hanging on the doorknob with some amusement.

As he reached for the door, Alex chuckled, saying "I suppose that qualifies as 'together time'. Let's see if they are busy…"

Laughing, Gail grabbed his hand and dragged him away…

In the other room, the two were wondering how long they should wait, when Alex suggested, "We have two beds. You are welcome to relax here until Jill gets back."

"That sounds good. Let me wash up and we can get some rest."

As Gail headed toward the bathroom, Alex turned to clear the luggage off the beds, and tried to hide his growing erection. He was actually a little embarrassed about it – while Gail was an incredibly intelligent, sexy, and desirable, they were connecting on a level that he had never felt before, not even with his wife. He didn't want to mess that up.

Shaking his head, as if trying to shake out the thoughts of Gail in his hotel room all night, he finished one bed, and moved over to the second one, calling out "Almost done clearing off the second bed. Which one do you want?"

He heard the bathroom door open as he was closing up a suitcase. Behind him, Gail said softly "It could get cold in here tonight. I think you only really need to clear one bed."

Turning quizzically, Alex's heart stopped. When he remembered to breathe again, Alex moaned at the most magical sight of the entire day. Gail stood before him, her hair freed from the practicality of the pony tail, draped around her glowing face. Her sweatshirt, unzipped to her waist, draped over her swaying breasts.

And her fleece pants, well, they were draped over the bathroom door.

Almost of their own volition, their lips met, tentatively, then confidently, with the hunger of two souls joining; tongues dancing, enticing, exhilarating, hands caressing, massaging, arousing. After what seemed like ages, their lips separated, panting. Gail slid her hands under his shirt, seeking and finding his nipples; nursing at them through his shirt. Alex inhaled deeply, lost in the sensation and the scent of her hair, palms sliding down her back and over her soft globes, flinching when Gail playfully bit one of his nips. Alex slid a finger along the crevasse, closer to her moistening pussy. Gail pulled his head down to her face, slipping her tongue into his ear and then moving her hands back to his chest.

With a sudden, swift motion, she pushed Alex backward into the room's lone chair. Crawling onto his lap facing him, she reached a finger between her legs and covered it with the essence found there. Bringing the finger to her breasts, she massaged it into her nipples before grabbing the back of Alex's head and crushing his mouth to her chest. Alex suckled feverishly, hands under her ass; lifting her flesh to his mouth, her hips swaying, grinding her drenched pussy over his straining sweatpants-covered cock.

"I think that's for me, isn't it?" Gail said.

Alex answered with a mammary-muffled moan. Gail slid off him, dropping to her knees on the floor in front of Alex; stroking his cock through his pants. She took hold of the waist and slid his sweats and underwear over his hips and down to the floor.

She beheld his thick 6 ½' pole, freed from its constraints, standing erect in the dimly-lit hotel room.

Riveting his eyes with her electric gaze, Gail swirled his pre-cum around the head. After dragging her fingernails gently along the shaft, she encircled it with her hand, stroking a few times. With a half-smile on her face, she bent toward the head and flicked a drop of pre-cum off the head with the tip of her tongue.

Alex was moaning in short gasps now.

Gail licked her lips, opened them and gently took the head between them, gently sucking at it. Cradling his full, aching balls, she licked the shaft from tip to base. Kissing her way back to the crown, she completely enveloped his cock with the velvet heaven of her mouth. Gail's tongue snaked out to caress his shaft as her mouth teased him closer to climax.

Pulling back and lifting his leg onto the arm of the chair, she raised his shaft, and began tonguing his hanging sack. Alex's eyes closing in pleasure while Gail flicked her tongue across one of his balls and her hand stroked the saliva-moistened pole.

"Keep that up, and I will cum, babe," murmured Alex.

Moving up again, Gail slid his shaft past her lips one more time. Fucking his cock with her mouth, she started to bob her head faster.

"I wasn't jok…ohhhh" Alex broke off as her fingers stroked his sac in time with her mouth on his shaft.

Gail whispered "I know" and then took his cock completely into her mouth so that her lips were in his pubic hair. She was pumping him steadily now. Her hand snaked down to her dripping opening and she slipped a finger in far enough to cover it with her lubrication.

Surrendering to the churning in his balls that signaled his impending explosion, Alex's head fell back as his eyes closed. As he approached his orgasm, his world became focused on the sensations between his legs. His universe spun out of control when he felt a wet finger pressing against his asshole, then venturing in part way before plunging in all the way to the third knuckle. Alex screamed, his hips thrusting up to meet Gail's lips as he exploded into his orgasm. His semen boiled out of his balls, filling her greedy mouth. The intensity of the sensations he was experiencing and sight of her eagerly swallowing his cum caused Alex to momentarily pass out. When he regained his senses, his vision settled on Gail, resting her head on his thigh, trailing butterfly-light kisses along his softening cock, a puddle of his cum cooling on the chair beneath him.

Alex gasped his appreciation with a single word. "Wow."

Smiling, Gail finally sat back on her haunches. Alex sat up, drew her to him and slid his tongue into the mouth that his cock had just filled, tasting himself on her. He slipped his tongue out of her mouth, gathered the come on her face, and shared it with her. Gail raked her fingers through his hair as she pulled his head to her face.

"You know, most men wouldn't kiss a woman whose mouth tasted of their cum".

Alex answered by slipping his tongue into her mouth and swabbing the remaining juice out and then sharing it with her again.

Keeping his tongue dancing with Gail's, Alex slid his hands around to cup her ass, his hands resting on her cheeks momentarily, then lifted her off the floor. With Gail's arms around his neck, and her legs around his hips, he carried her over to the bed and gently lay her down on it. As he moved his lips from her mouth to her throat, he nipped at the skin on the way to her heaving breasts and laved her aureole as she dragged her fingernails along the length of his back. His hands spreading her thighs to unlock her legs, he moved between them. He lowered his face, kissing his way to her navel, then darting his tongue in and out and around it. Scooting lower, he kissed the top of her bush before stopping to inhale deeply. As he savored the fragrance radiating from her arousal, he gazed at Gail with his eyes glowing with lust. With a half-smile of his own, raised her legs, exposing her completely to him, and said to her "My turn."

Beholding the soon-to-be object of his attentions, enjoying the sight of her labia in full bloom, Alex luxuriated in the heat from her for a moment. Then, as if genuflecting at the altar of lust, he kissed each of her thighs.

…And then ran his tongue from her mons, over her sodden labia, and swiped it across her perineum, then back up to her labia, paying special attention to not stimulating her engorged clit.

Yet.

He played with each part of her lips with his tongue, with his tongue lifting them into his mouth, gently suckling the secretions off of them. Gail's hands were on the back of his head, massaging his scalp as if she could massage her pussy through him. She moaned softly when Alex's tongue ventured into her opening, swabbing the juices seeping from her pussy. He drank them down, as if trying to quench an unquenchable thirst.

Gingerly he took her clit between his lips and touched the tip of his tongue to it while Gail pulled at his hair. Alex kneaded the cheeks of her ass as his hands held her open for his ministrations.

Alex tongue dove back into her opening, drinking in the juices that were flowing freely. Using his tongue, he spread them over her labia then flitted his tongue around her clit.

Gail groaned as Alex rubbed her asshole with his thumb, then whimpered as his tongue moved away from her clit to swipe back and forth across her outer lips.

Her hands gripped his hair as her need for release grew stronger. He pulled his head back a little and moved his finger in, tracing a path around the edge of her opening. Alex used the tip of his finger to stroke her clit a few times, coating her button with her juices.

As his finger moved back to her opening, Gail moaned "You are doing that deliberately, you evil, evil ahhhh…" breaking off when one finger, then two, pushed into her molten hole. Alex twisted his wrist slowly as he moved his fingers in her pussy. Gail's hips started to thrust upward as she tried to get his fingers in deeper.

Resting her legs over his shoulders, Alex's free hand moved to her now sweat-covered breasts. He brushing his mustache over her throbbing button then took it into his mouth. As his fingers pumped steadily in her, he alternated licking and sucking her clit.

Her breath was coming in gasps as one hand tickled her nipple, the other stroked her pussy, and his tongue worked her clit.

She twirled her fingers through his hair before exclaiming "Oh shit, I'm going to come all over your tongue!"

Chuckling, Alex started pinching her nipple as he whispered "I know."

At that, both of her hands clenched in his hair, pulling his face to her pussy. Gail screamed incoherently as her hips undulated uncontrollably.

Finally, she emitted a long wail from the depths of her arousal before toppling over the edge into a massive orgasm. Her pussy's juices completely soaked his arm and face. Alex lightly kissed her mons as she came down from the high of her climax. As he eased his fingers out of her pussy, Alex used his tongue to scoop out the remnants of her orgasm. Gail stroked his hair delicately as she caught her breath, before pulling Alex up next to her. Their lips met again in a deep, unhurried kiss. Gail pushed her tongue in Alex's mouth, tasting herself, then licked drops of her juices out of his mustache and fed them back to him.

…A little while later, with the lights out, Gail curled up in Alex's arms. Nuzzling his chest hair while Alex stroked her back, she murmured, "You know, you never did answer the question."

"Mmmm…that feels good…what question?"

"When you first saw Rachel, at the very first moment, what did you think?"

"Mmmm…the first thought that shot into my head when I saw her?"

"Yeah…"

Grinning in the darkness, Alex replied "I thought that at least Jill has great taste in women."

Alex went on. "Now, I think her dad has pretty good taste in women, too."

"Sweet words and flattery may not get you everywhere but they just might get you back between my legs, Al…"

Gail was interrupted by Alex's tender kiss.

"A few more of those will help too, mister," Gail whispered hoarsely after they separated.

Slipping her hand between his legs, she began slowly stroking his already semi-erect cock. When it was hard enough for her purposes, she rose up, lifted her leg over him, and straddled his legs facing him, still stroking his cock.

Alex reached up to cradle her breasts in his palms, brushing his thumbs over her erect nipples. He dropped his hands to her hips when she moved over his cock. She fitted him into her well-lubed pussy and started rocking slowly.

"By the way, Alex, this trip was a wonderful idea. Thank you for inviting us along."

"Thank you for coming along. Today was great, and tomorrow should be even better. After breakfast in the morning, do you want to watch an eruption of Old Faithful before we do the outbound leg of our tour?"

Starting to swivel her hips, Gail's breathing quickened. "That sounds good. We should get lots of pictures of that, too. And maybe, just maybe, we will be lucky enough to see some wolves before we leave the park."

Reaching up, Alex slowly caressed her soft breasts. He wondered aloud "Do you think the kids had a good time today?"

"Yessssssmmmmmmm...Rachel was having a blast. Jill was pretty excited too. You heard them at dinner – neither one could stop talking about the sights."

"By the way, Alex, we really should tip J.C. well – he really knows his stuff, and has been really patient with us city-types. I think that he has made the trip a lot more enjoyable than it would have been if we were on our own."

Gail punctuated her statement by leaning forward, resting her hands on Alex's chest and increasing the pace of her hips bouncing on his cock.

"You're right, Gail. I liked how when the kids wanted to stay and watch the coyote pack playing, he didn't try to push us along," gasped Alex.

With Gail's hips drumming a beat that matched the beat of his heart, Alex reached up, cupping her breasts in his palms, tugging at her nipples.

With an animalistic growl deep in the back of her throat, Gail quickened her pace on Alex's cock, and reached the release of her peak as Alex shot his load deep into the recesses of her pussy. Her juices covered his cock, balls and legs as she quaked through her climax, her hips finally slowing as she caught her breath.

Gail collapsed on top of him, kissing Alex as their combined fluids continued to seep from her pussy. As she moved her lips up to his forehead and started kissing away the sweat that had formed there, she said "My turn to say 'wow'.

"Just in case you haven't been told this today, you are an incredible woman."

Later, in the dark room down the hall, Jill spooned behind Rachel, nipping at the tiger tattoo on the back of her shoulder, and then whispered in her ear "you are an incredible woman."

"And you are incredibly perceptive," laughed Rachel.

Giggling, Jill retorted "In that case, I perceive that your mother raised an incredible woman who is a slut".

"Say what? How am I a slut, little 'Miss-I-like-to-bury-my-face-in-pussy'?" Rachel asked, as a grin spread across her face.

"Let's see…here we are, 80 miles from anywhere, any supplies and clothing that we need we have to carry in ourselves in two small saddlebags, and you bring in your silver bullet. I would say that anybody that places a higher priority on getting off than on another pair of clean underwear definitely qualifies as a slut. Yup. Definitely."

Jill squealing in laughter as Rachel turned in her arms and tickled her for a minute before kissing her neck.

"Oh, is that how it is? In that case, does your father know that he raised a bitch?"