Getting Them Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just have to hear this one. How am I a bitch?" asked Jill.

"Well, maybe I was a slut for bring a vibe along on the trip, but after it spent all day in 15-degree weather, you were the bitch who ran in over my pussy without warming it up first."

Jill convulsed in laughter, and mimicking a public address announcement said "And now, the champion and new world record holder in the prone, screaming high jump at 4 feet, 6 inches straight up, Rachel!!"

Now Rachel was laughing hard, too.

"Well, dear Rachel, you paid me back in spades – the going-over you gave me with the vibe means my ass is going to be sore for days."

"Ummm, Jill," ventured Rachel, "something doesn't qualify as 'payback' when it makes you scream 'make me come, dammit, right now' at the top of your lungs. Nope, sorry, definitely not payback."

Nuzzling Rachel's neck, Jill said sheepishly "Yeah, I was a little loud, wasn't I? I am a little surprised the neighbors didn't call to complain to the front desk."

"Actually Jill, I think the bigger surprise is that my mom didn't interrupt us. Even with the 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the knob, it is now," Rachel raised up to look at the digital clock glowing on the nightstand, and then leaned back down, "almost 12:30 a.m. She was tired at dinner and that was over five hours ago."

"Hey, Rachel - want to go make sure they're ok?"

"Don't you mean 'hey Rachel - want to go see if my brilliant match-making plan worked'?" laughed Rachel.

"I liked the way I put it better."

….Padding quietly down the deserted hall toward the other room while barefooted, they hesitated at the door. Jill reached out and softly knocked.

Silence.

Jill turned to Rachel questioningly. "Well?"

"Your idea, babe. Go for it."

Jill used her cardkey to unlock the door and eased it open. The aroma that assailed her as she poked her head in was testament to her plan's success. She peered in, and in the shadows thrown by the bathroom light, she could see two shapes sleeping on the closest bed.

She stepped back, turning to Rachel, with a big smile on her face, and whispered "Oh yeah."

"So, gee, do ya think that they'll whine about us sharing a room tonight?" laughed Rachel.

"No, but I better get my stuff for the morning," said Jill, quietly slipping back into the room.

Stopping Jill for a moment, Rachel whispered "that's a great idea. Be right back…"

…In bed early the next morning, Alex lay propped on one arm, watching Gail sleep. He couldn't believe his good fortune – after the years of loneliness, finding this unbelievably smart and sensual woman. He smiled as his mind's eye flashed on images of last night.

As if sensing his thoughts, Gail began to stir, her eyes opening and blinking the remnants of sleep from them. As her eyes adjusted to the dim morning light, she saw Alex gazing down at her with a satisfied smile.

"Hey you" she said, as she snuggled in closer to him.

"Hey yourself" replied Alex as he leaned down to kiss her.

When they broke their kiss, Gail caressed Alex's face and asked "how are we going to tell the kids? Do you think that they will freak?"

Pointing over her, Alex replied "I don't think that is going to be a problem. Take a look."

Gail rolled over and there on the floor, by the door, was her travel bag.

"Well, that solves the problem of the awkward conversation when I showed up at the room this morning, looking for my soap and shampoo and stuff."

"Gail, knowing our daughters, something tells me that the conversation at breakfast is still going to be pretty interesting."

"We definitely won't be able to give them grief about their disappearing act last night, will we? In fact, I bet they're going to be merciless to us today," laughed Gail.

Nuzzling Gail, Alex replied "Wanna bet? They are intelligent, mature, and well-educated young women. They would never think of stooping so low as to tease their parents, right?"

They both pulled back, looked deep into each other's eyes and exclaimed "Naaahhhh!!" in unison just before breaking they burst into a fit of laughter.

When they calmed down, Alex rose from the bed, saying to Gail, "Want to get your stuff ready for a shower while I shave?

"Sounds like a plan to me."

…With her towel over her shoulder, Gail leaned against the door of the bathroom, watching Alex guide his razor over his face, turning his face from sandpaper to silk.

Alex stood in total amazement at the relaxed sensuality of this woman. She made the simple act of 'leaning' not just arousing, but intoxicating.

Their eyes met in the mirror. " [[Something here]]"

Alex wiped the shaving cream off of his face, and turned to Gail. Running his hand over his cheek, he said, "All done. Now it is as smooth as your bottom. See?"

Gail stepped to him, and began gliding her hands over his cheeks. "Mmmm…that is smooth," and cradling his face to hers, kissed him softly on the lips. She moved her mouth to his cheek… kissing… licking… pursing her lips and suckling at his cheek.

Reaching a hand down to stroke his erection, and said huskily, "Yes…as smooth as the head of your cock."

They kissed again, passionately. She slowly stroked him, while he ran his fingers through her hair with one hand and kneaded the cheek of her ass with the other.

When they broke, Alex moaned "Damn. We barely have enough time for two showers, much less…"

Putting a finger to his lips, Gail interrupted. "So who says we have to take two showers? Two of the joys of hotels are large shower stalls and an endless supply of hot water."

Dropping her towel and leading a smiling Alex by his cock, she walked over to the shower, and turned on the spray.

…In the shower, they slowly lathered each other's bodies, relishing the tender intimacy of the moment. Between kisses, Alex and Gail made sure not to neglect any part of each other – soap bubbles and hot water were directed to the parts of each other's body that they had so enjoyable shared last night. She cleaned his cock, paying special attention to that sensitive spot under the shaft that connects to his balls, then running her soapy fingers down the crack of his ass. For his part, Alex paid homage to each of her breasts in turn, before moving to her pussy. After thoroughly lathering it, he cupped water from the shower over her mound to rinse it off.

Then, turning her around to face the wall, he advised her that "there is one more place to clean," and dropping to his knees, began running the bar of soap along the crack of her ass. Gail leaned on the wall as Alex ran a soapy finger across her puckered asshole.

"Ohhhh…that is sooooo dirty, Alex."

"Not when I'm done, babe," sliding his finger up into her ass, stopping when his finger met the resistance of her sphincter.

"Hmmm…I may have missed a spot," and, gently massaging his finger in her hole, slid his finger past the muscle all the way in, enjoying the sound of Gail's sharp intake of air.

"I think you found the spot right there," advised Gail as she arched her back, encouraging Alex to continue.

"You may be right. Let's rinse off the soap and check," said Alex as he slowly extricated his finger from her rear opening.

His hands on her globes, he slowly spread them until he could see her pink-ringed brown star. He watched the rivulets of water glide down the cleft, over her opening, and dropping to the floor of the shower stall.

Bent slightly at the waist, her fingers pinching her nipples, her face against the tiles of the stall, Gail asked "How does it look back there?"

Gazing raptly at her ass, Alex replied "It looks clean, but there is only one way to be sure."

With that, he leaned in and dragged his tongue over her pussy, to her rear opening, and then up to the top of her crevice, kissing the top of the cleft.

"Mmmm… Alex, no one's ever done that…ohhhh that feels soooooo good…" said Gail as Alex distracted her from her original train of thought by flicking his tongue over her asshole, then darting the tip in and swirling it around, opening it up to his attentions.

"Then does that mean that no one has ever done this?" cooed Alex before he spread her cheeks as wide as possible and began pushing his tongue into her hole, past her sphincter, until his chin was on her pussy. He began a piston motion, sliding his tongue in and out, undulating it, causing Gail gasp, then pant, as her arousal took complete control of her.

Alex reached up to her pussy, only to find her fingers there, already strumming her engorged clit…Alex smiled to himself as he curled a finger into her vaginal opening, establishing a rhythm in her pussy that matched his tongue in her ass.

Gail was swaying her hips, trying to get his tongue deeper in her, as she started to keen softly… "I'm going to come soon, babe, and hard…"

His tongue a rod of supple steel in her ass, and two fingers now in her pussy, Gail reached back, pulled his head to her, screamed, and reached a quaking climax on Alex's fingers and chin, her cries echoing off the bathroom tiles.

As Gail struggled to catch her breath, Alex rose up behind her, kissing and nipping at the back of her neck.

Feeling his raging erection straining against her back, Gail turned her head and smiling, said "Your turn. Get the conditioner for me, will you?"

Alex reached over and picked up the conditioner and looked at Gail.

Holding out her hand, Gail told him "Squirt some on my hand, then squirt some on my asshole and work it in."

Pouring a generous amount into the palm of her hand, Alex then squirted some directly onto her asshole. Putting the bottle back down on the shower stall's shelf, he started working the improvised lube into her asshole as Gail stroke his cock, smearing the conditioner over his head and shaft.

When they were both thoroughly lubed, Alex moved the head of his cock to her asshole.

Gail reached back, her hand on his hips, stopping him for a moment.

"Slowly. Be gentle – I've done this before, but it has been many years since anybody has been back there."

"Absolutely – it has been a long, long time since I have done this, too," Alex assured her, as he began circling the head of his cock around her opening.

"You don't seem to have forgotten anything, Alex…"

They both moaned as the head of his cock eased past her tight anal ring. Alex stopped to allow her to get used to the sensation. After Gail relaxed enough to let him continue, Alex began slowly moving his hips. Sliding out an inch, back in a little more, gradually he worked 5 inches into her vise-like passage. His hands grasping her hips, he built a slow and steady thrusting rhythm. Alex moaning continuously as Gail thrust her hips back into him.

Realizing Alex was completely embedded in her when she felt his balls on her pussy, Gail panted "Damn, I didn't think you were going to fit all the way in the first time we did this."

Alex's hand reached up to squeeze her swaying breast as Gail's stretched between her legs to fondle his balls as he thrust into the heat of her ass. Alex pinched her nipple before bending forward to nuzzle her neck.

"Damn, this is going to make me come soon," gasped Alex.

"Do it Alex, I want to feel your cock throbbing and filling my ass." Gail grunted as she stroked his sac.

At that, Alex screamed, and began spurting, emptying his balls into her in a seemingly endless orgasm, thoroughly filling her. Gail moved her fingers to her clit, bringing herself to a quaking climax as Alex continued to thrust his softening cock in her hole.

… After cleaning each other off again, they turned off the shower spray and stepped out of the shower stall.

Alex wrapped Gail in one of the white bath towels while, between kisses, she ran one over his body. After thoroughly drying each other, Gail looked up at Alex. "Why don't you get dressed while I finish cleaning up?"

Alex looked at her quizzically. "Ummm, isn't that what we have been doing for the last 45 minutes or so?"

"I have to do a little more, or semen and conditioner will be seeping into my panties all day. Under other circumstances, that might be delightfully nasty. Today, though, that will just be nasty."

"Gotcha," and with a squeeze of her hip and one last kiss, Alex went out into the room to dress and pack for the trip out of the park.

After Gail finished her ablutions and dressed, they called the other room and arranged to meet the girls at the restaurant. When they arrived, they found J.C. seated at a table, with Jill and Rachel on one side, talking about the plan for the day.

After they sat down opposite the girls, and the waiter took their breakfast orders, J.C. asked "So, did everyone sleep ok last night?"

The group looked at each other's glowing faces, and said "Oh yes", "Like a log", "Incredibly well," before laughing.

Alex and Rachel, sitting closest to J.C., asked about some of the sights that they would visit on their way out of the park. While they were focused on their guide's response, Gail squirmed a little in her chair, trying to find the most comfortable position for her sore ass. She looked up, and caught the eyes of Jill, who was doing some squirming of her own. Their faces flushed a little, and then both grinned knowingly at each other before turning their attentions to the other people at the table and the rest of their day…..

End of chapter 1.