Getting Through to Paige

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This went on for quite awhile until they had enough and they softly kissed until first Paige and then Ally slipped into sleep to dream sweet, satisfied dreams.

Upon awakening the next morning, Paige found herself alone and for a moment she was worried that it had been a dream. She quickly realized it hadn't been and was even more disappointed until Ally, a bit less naked in her t-shirt from the night before and Paige's panties, opened up her door and walked into Paige's room holding something Paige had only seen in porn.

"Oh, hey," Ally said barely managing to hide her surprise and mild disappointment that Paige was awake.

"Is that what I think it is?" Paige asked her worry rapidly retreating even as she rubbed her eyes.

"You mean a ruined surprise? Why, yes, yes it is," came the sweetly sarcastic reply as Ally crawled onto the bed and sat next to Paige before leaning down a placing long, lingering kiss on her roomie's lips.

"Don't distract me with your sweetness, you bitch," Paige came back after breaking the kiss, which was even better sober. Ally just smiled at the playful insult before replying.

"That depends on what you think it is, you jerk," Ally said as she lay down next to Paige, smiling dreamily as the thing rested between them.

"Well, I think it's strap-on."

"Well, you think right," Ally replied before giving her new lover another lingering kiss. This time their kiss quickly evolved into nice little morning make-out session that escalated into something more as Paige removed Ally's t-shirt and her own panties from Ally's body.

"I can't believe you're wearing my dirty panties," Paige teased as she pealed them off of Ally.

"I'd put on something to answer the door and I couldn't find mine," Ally said in reply before returning to the kiss.

"Who was at the door?" Paige said between kisses.

"BJ. The asshole wanted to talk to you. I told him to fuck off and you were my girlfriend now," Ally said with a wicked smile then nipped at Paige's ear making her squirm.

"Mmm, you did not," Paige replied as Ally teased her.

"I did. You should've seen him when I called you my girlfriend. Fucker looked like I'd ripped his heart out of his chest."

"You're so mean."

"Why? It was the truth, kind of."

"Kind of?" Paige asked, surprised and somewhat hurt. Even though she had no allusions that one night of mind blowing sex and one morning of naked making out equaled a relationship

"Let's just play it by ear, cutie. Trust me, though. After last night we aren't gonna stop doing this for a long time."

"I hope not," replied Paige dreamily.

"Now, enough of this serious shit. I'm trying to get you wet so we can play with my super fun toy," Ally said with her wicked, beautiful smile still in place while she slithered a bit down Paige's body to take a nipple into her mouth.

"I think I already am," sighed Paige.

"Patience, baby. We have all day," Ally whispered and Paige fell silent save for her soft moans and whimpers. Ally slowly made her way down her body just like she had the night before. It was even better sober. Every bite, lick and kiss seemed to feel just that much more real, more in the moment.

By the time Ally had made Paige come with her marvelous tongue and fingers, the strap-on had been momentarily forgotten and they ended spending the rest of the morning getting each other off countless times until they had to take a nap and then a shower that turned into another chance to paw at each other's soft flesh like two teenagers just discovering sex together.

Eventually, they got to the strap-on and much, much more. So much, in fact, that both ended up calling in sick to work the next day and spending even more time together fucking, sucking and licking each other while driving their poor neighbor crazy with the post pounding and lustful screaming.

By the time they were done it was pretty much a foregone conclusion that they were a couple. It wasn't anything either had expected, but they were definitely willing to give it a shot. Even if they eventually broke it off they knew for sure and for certain that they'd at least have a whole hell of a lot of fun while it lasted.