Getting to Know Daddy Ch. 04

Story Info
Chance and Riley's love grows deeper than ever.
3.3k words
4.71
68.3k
123

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James_Steele
James_Steele
6,947 Followers

"It feels ... I dunno ... kinda bad," Riley said, following the statement with a giggle so quick her father wasn't sure he even heard it.

Back in the hotel suite when they were getting ready to go out for dinner, she'd put on a pink dress that was almost as short as the one she wore to Arnie's garden party. The top half fit her body snugly while the bottom had a looser, flouncier skirt style. Chance had been bowled over and spent a long time just looking at her while she smiled happily and blushed. Instead of getting used to how beautiful she was he only grew more astonished. When she'd started looking for just the right pair of panties to wear for the evening, her father told her to stop.

"Don't wear anything underneath," he'd told her."

"I can't do that," she'd told him, blushing all over again.

"Not even for me? Your own loving father?"

The idea had made her laugh nervously, but she'd gotten a strangely contented look on her face.

"I've never done that before. Well, not in a dress," she said.

He went to her and slipped his arms around her, holding her tight to his body while he slipped one hand under her dress and ran his palm over her smooth hip and ass cheek.

"How would you like knowing I'll constantly be thinking about you being bare underneath, and how soft and beautiful you are? And how good I would feel knowing you did it just for me?"

The girl purred happily and rested her face against her father's chest while he slowly massaged her bare ass. "I'd do anything for you," she'd told him, barely above a whisper with her eyes closed and a blissful smile on her supple lips. "It makes me feel so good knowing I can make you happy and love me."

Chance felt so good he couldn't find a word for it. He brought both hands to his daughter's beautiful face and pulled her to face him. "My beautiful, beautiful daughter," he told her. "All you ever need to do to have my love is just be yourself. I hope you always know that."

"I guess I do. I just ... hope I can be enough."

"Oh my god ... my baby." Chance kissed her like she was the first and last girl he would ever kiss, and before it was over he realized that she would be, as long as that would make her happy.

At the hotel restaurant, the pair sat close together side by side, and Chance took more than a few opportunities to slide his hand over his daughter's smooth, supple thighs. A couple of times he risked actually rubbing her bare pussy under the table. And each time he touched her warm mound she leaned back and gazed at him with a look that was hard to define. Her deep, chocolate colored eyes were full of pleasure, love and astonishment. She would also look nervously around the restaurant to see if anyone could tell what her father was doing to her pussy right there under the table cloth.

Now they were walking off their dinner in the area near the hotel. Their pace was lazy and a little bit staggered as they strolled like a couple on their honeymoon. Chance had his arm around the girl's waist while she kept herself tucked against his body as snugly as she could.

With her ripe curves and graceful poise, the eighteen-year-old easily passed for a girl in her twenties. But her father knew no one could see the adoring look in her eye and her fresh expression up close like he could and be reminded of her true age. Either way, she was an amazing young woman ripening into something truly special, and the thought of it was enough to make his knees weak.

They were wandering aimlessly, and when Chance realized they were approaching the entrance to the hotel parking garage, he guided Riley in and got into their rental SUV. He told her there was a special place he wanted to show her, and then drove the few miles to the shore and parked at the top of a low cliff where they could watch the sun go down over the ocean. There was a small, town park across the road and a good gathering of people out to do the same thing. But the father and daughter stayed inside the car to enjoy their front-row view.

"It's beautiful," Riley said.

"It is," her father agreed. "But not half as beautiful as you."

"Dad, I really don't know what to do when you say stuff like that," she said, blushing.

"You don't have to do anything, but I really need to say it."

"I guess I'm just not used to it."

"Looks like we both have a lot to get used to."

The girl smiled a cryptic smile and looked out the window, facing away from him. "Yeah," she replied, "like having my dad put his fingers in me under a restaurant table." She let out a quick giggle. "That's something no one's ever done before either."

"That's good," her father said. "I don't think anyone but me should be touching you and showing you things like that."

"Really?" She was still gazing off in the other direction, but the smile on her sweet face grew wider.

"Yes, really." He was ignoring the spectacular sunset and admiring something he found infinitely more intriguing and beautiful: his daughter. He couldn't keep his eyes off her in whatever she threw on to wear, but in a short, form-fitting dress she was devastating. The shape of her ripe tits was enough to make his knees weak, but the silky-smooth thickness of her shapely legs so beautifully displayed gave him an irresistible craving for her sweet pussy.

"In the interest of full disclosure," he added, "I'd be the happiest man alive to be the only one. Ever."

"Ever? Seriously?" She turned in to face him. Her eyes were wide and going moist.

"Yeah," he nodded. "You're the most amazing thing that ever happened to me. And I'm sorry, I really shouldn't want you like I do, but I don't know another way to love you more."

"Don't be sorry. Ever. If you only knew how many times I dreamed of even just having a real father, but having a father who loves me like you do ... I always thought it would just be one of those dreams you'd have like winning hundreds of millions in the lottery."

By now they were both ignoring the sunset, and Chance was beginning to feel thankful for having tinted windows. Looking at Riley was already making him almost as hard as he had been at the restaurant when he was secretly fingering her wet slit. She shifted in her seat and brought one leg up on the cushion and the other cocked outward with her foot on the floor. Her pussy was teasingly exposed as the hem of her dress barely draped over her mound.

Chance was completely entranced by his daughter's mesmerizing skin, but at the same time there was no way out of the heart-stopping impact of her confession. He reached for her foot, the one that was resting on top of her seat, and pulled it into his lap. She had to adjust again to accommodate the new position.

"I wasn't even alive until you came along," he told her.

Her eyes were welling up with moisture while he took the wedge-heeled sandal off her foot, arranging it in his lap with the arch against his hard cock. Then he started massaging her toes.

"Oh ... oh ... that feels good," she sighed. "I love it when you just touch me whenever. Or wherever. It makes me feel like I belong to you. Or doing stuff you want. Like not wearing panties tonight."

Chance pulled her foot a little tighter against the bulge of his cock. He kept massaging the part that wasn't touching him, along with her ankle.

"Do you belong to me, Riley?"

"Yes, Daddy. As long as you want me to."

"I want that more than anything," he said.

As he continued massaging his daughter's foot, which in turn was putting welcome pressure against his cock, the two stared blankly at the horizon as the sun finally dipped below it. It was growing darker inside the vehicle, but the streetlights along the sidewalk were giving off enough glow to allow Chance to admire the sumptuous young girl in the other seat.

"Baby?"

"Yeah, Dad?"

"Pull your dress hem up a little more. Just enough to let me see your pussy."

"Anything you want, Daddy."

Riley did as her father asked, exposing her bald, uncovered slit and mound to his admiring eyes.

"Good girl," he sighed. "So beautiful. It's okay if you want to touch it, pretty baby."

"Yes, Daddy. Thank you." She brought her hand to her smooth mound and lightly raked her pouting pussy with her fingers. "Daddy? Is it bad to keep getting wet just being around you?"

"No, darling. It just shows how much we love each other."

"I love you so much."

"I love you, too, precious."

While watching his daughter slowly rub her naked pussy, Chance unzipped his pants and got his erect cock out in the open, holding Riley's foot to his aching shaft. It wasn't that he had a thing for girls' feet, he just needed to feel his beautiful daughter's skin against his cock.

Admiring the girl's blossoming desire was the only thing keeping him from instantly lunging across the console and planting his hard on deep inside her tight, young pussy. That telltale look of weakness was coming across her face, the same kind of feeling he had, but there was also a look of distracted concern behind it.

"Something's bothering you, baby girl. I can tell."

"Um ... yeah, kind of."

"You can always talk to Daddy, sweet love."

"I guess I'm sorta feeling weird about that dinner at Arnie's house. I feel nervous about him and Alana knowing too much about us. And him wanting to talk to you about stuff he wouldn't say on the phone makes me nervous, too."

Chance nodded, but he didn't take his eyes off her pussy. She kept on rubbing herself while she told him what was on her mind, and he started to rub his hard cock against the side of her smooth calf.

"Me too, baby," he replied. "But I don't think there's anything to really worry about. I've known them a pretty long time now."

"Do you think they're like us? Is that what it might be all about?"

Her finger was sliding between her pussy lips now, splitting them apart and spreading her juices everywhere she touched. Chance realized as much as she had concerns, she was also excited on some level. He couldn't honestly say he felt any differently.

"There were a lot of times I wondered if they were," he explained, savoring the heat of her leg against his cock. "But now I'd bet on it. It would explain a lot about the way they act around each other."

"It feels weird. Maybe even a little creepy. But it's kinda nice knowing there's other people like us."

"Would it stop you wanting this if we were the only ones?"

"Never."

"Me neither. But we could still cancel if you'd feel better."

"Um, I'm really curious."

"Me, too, actually."

"Yeah." Then she slipped her finger inside her hole. She was dripping with honey and her finger readily slid in and out of her slit. Chance gazed at her wet, sliding finger, mesmerized. "Daddy?" she went on. "Would you ever share me with someone else?"

"No, baby. I want you all to myself."

"I'm glad, Daddy. But what if Arnie wants to fuck me?"

"He's not going to. That's final."

"Oh, Daddy, fuck," she moaned. Then she snuck another finger into her pussy along with the first one. She was losing herself to the feeling and grinding her hips into the rhythm of her pumping fingers. "Oh god, Daddy, no one ever saw me like this before. But I want you to. Everything I am and do is yours, Daddy. Oh god ... oh fuck, why does it feel so good?"

Chance's cock was throbbing painfully now and he needed much more of his girl than just the beautiful sight of her fingerfucking herself for him.

"You love Daddy a lot, don't you, baby?"

"You know I do, Dad. More than anything."

"Then be a good girl and wipe those wet fingers off on my cock. Do it now, pretty baby. You're driving me crazy."

"Yes, Daddy," she cooed. Then she pulled her fingers out of her sodden pussy and leaned over to rub her juices over his big, rigid shaft, stroking and smearing him at the same time.

"Good girl,' Chance said, half growling. "Very good girl. Now suck that sweet honey off Daddy's cock, baby."

"Yes, Daddy. I'm your girl. I want to make you happy."

Riley had to shift her legs and reposition herself so she could lean across the console and grasp her father's cock in one hand while she slid her lips over his cream-lathered head. She sucked his rod hard and strong, swiping her wet lips up and down his stalk until she'd sucked every trace of her own juices off his throbbing flesh. It didn't stop her from continuing, though, and Chance leaned back against the door and groaned with pleasure, stroking his baby's silken hair while she hungrily devoured his long, thick cock.

But after she'd given him about as much as he could take, he pushed her off his cock and started to cram his uncooperative bone back inside his pants. The sun was completely down by now, and Chance got out of the SUV and went around to Riley's side and opened the door. He took her by the hand and guided her out. Shutting the door, he held her against the side of the vehicle and crushed his body against hers, grinding his cock against her while he kissed her hungrily.

"I need all of you," he groaned in her ear after breaking the kiss. "Not just that amazing mouth."

"Of course, Daddy," she whispered.

He led her down the side, following a downgrade until they were at a low enough point to walk onto the beach sand. Now that it was dark except for the moon and streetlights, there were far fewer people around, and no one was on the beach when Chance led his daughter to a small inlet between the rocks jutting up against the sand.

Finding the smoothest spot against the rock as he could, he guided Riley up against it. No one could see down where they were from the sidewalk above. There could be a few, stray people still walking along the sand, but he was too far gone to care, and he was counting on the darkness to give them a small measure of privacy.

Pushing his body up to hers, he slid his hands under the bottom of her short dress and started feeling her hips and thighs, finally pushing one hand between her legs to grind his fingers into the slick, yielding flesh of her young pussy.

"Get Daddy's cock out, pretty baby. I need to be inside you. Bad."

"Yes, Daddy," she cooed in reply. Then she was working his pants open with both hands, getting his rock-hard shaft out of his pants and between her palms.

Using the rock face for support, Riley's leaned back and let her father push her up high enough to wrap her legs around him and push his cock into her ready hole. She pushed his rod into her core with her own hands while he held her by the cheeks of her ass. They both uttered a simultaneous gasp as his hot flesh sank deeply into her velvet sheath.

Riley circled her arms around her father's neck and ground her hips back into the hard, eager thrusts of his needful cock. His hands were gripping and kneading the flesh of her round, sumptuous ass.

"God, Daddy, yes, fuck me," she purred in a desperate whisper.

The girl's pussy felt so tight, and yet her father's cock pounded so hard and steady into her body. Everything about her was pure, exquisite pleasure. The way her body moved with his was so in tune it felt like they'd been fucking each other for years, and Chance realized no matter how many years they would have together he could still never have enough of her. He was alternating kissing her mouth and neck as he fucked her harder and more desperately with every thrust.

After a while, he stepped back from the rock and sank down to the sand with her legs still around him and his cock buried to the hilt in her eighteen-year-old pussy. He lowered her back against the sand and began fucking her with a whole new feeling of hunger. He pulled the top of her dress below her bouncing tits and sucked her hard nipples. The moment he suckled her sweet nubs her moans went deeper and her pussy was jamming harder against the thrusting of his cock.

Before long, Chance slipped one hand down and around under his daughter's hip, eventually working his fingers into the crease between her ass cheeks. When he finally found her rosebud, he massaged the taut ring of muscle with the tip of one finger. The grinding tempo of their fucking instantly went up a notch, urging Chance to grind the first couple inches of his finger into his daughter's rimhole.

Riley was breathless and held on to her father with all her might. Chance heard giggling from not far away, and turned his head to discover a couple walking down the beach who spotted them. They stopped and watched from a distance, but Chance knew they couldn't see anything in detail with the amount of night shade they had for cover.

He could see Riley had noticed them, too, but she seemed no more willing to stop than he was. He almost laughed when he wondered what they would think if they knew they'd just come across a man fucking his own, eighteen-year-old daughter on a public beach barely a half hour after sunset. He leaned close to her ear and whispered hoarsely: "If they knew they'd just envy us."

Riley whimpered and Chance pushed his finger deeper up her ass. He could feel her body clenching from both holes, her pussy ripping a hot squeeze of cum from her father's cock as if she were sucking it out of him with her pussy.

By the time the two were catching their breath the couple that had been watching them was gone. Chance spent a long time kissing his daughter with his cock still buried deeply in her pussy, but eventually he went soft and slipped out.

They got up and brushed off the sand the best they could, and when they got back to the hotel they showered together. They spent a long time afterward just cuddling together on the couch. When Chance said he was feeling tired and wanted to go to bed, Riley said the same thing, but when she got up from the couch, there was a moment of hesitation as she didn't know which way she should go. Chance just took her by the hand and led her to his bed where they lay down and spooned.

"It's not my bed anymore, babydoll," Chance told her softly as he gently stroked her beautiful hair. "It's our bed from now on."

James_Steele
James_Steele
6,947 Followers