All Comments on 'Getting to Know Daddy Ch. 04'

by James_Steele

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
RichardGRichardGover 6 years ago

I love this story.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakabout 6 years ago
Mmmmmm

Soooo good!!! PLEASE don't make them swap with Arnie and his daughter. IMO, that would ruin the story and for me, I wouldn't be able to read it anymore. Hope it doesn't happen and that there are many more chapters to come. 5 stars!!

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
Awsome story...A love he was depraved

Looking forward to the meeting with Alana and her father.

Will they share?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You're the BOSS!

Great story!

AshwineMillonAshwineMillonover 5 years ago
Fucking lovely

Please don't exchanges their daughters especially Riley and Chance.... They are really lovely couple and I love them both.. So please don't make they're story bad. Please please author just make them happily ever after.

Nina503Nina503over 5 years ago
More...

I need more! So hot! Don’t keep us waiting.

DOC226DOC226over 5 years ago
MORE PLEASE

Please go back and continue Getting to Know Daddy. I noticed from the comments that many of your readers want you to finish the series, but most do not want them to swap. Maybe that was where you had originally planned on going, and was the reason you stopped writing the series. May I suggest they try a soft swap (having sex with their daughters but in front of each other). That could progress to where the two women had some fun while their father's recharged. These are just suggestions I mentioned to show you that their is still a lot of possibilities left with these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Chance should work Riley until

she is a three hole whore for him, fucking everyone he says5

blackknight314blackknight314almost 5 years ago
OK, short chapters. Again...

What happens when he bets her preggers? Do they get married and move somewhere to live as man and slut wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He has the right name, took a chance and got her mother pregnant now taking more chances of getting her pregnant which could be disastrous. might want to think that through.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great writing and awesome

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

"The way her body moved with his was so in tune it felt like they'd been fucking each other for years, and Chance realized no matter how many years they would have together he could still never have enough of her." Shit man, that hits deep. Brought a tear to my eyes contemplating the depth of it. This is the kind of paragraph I expect to see at the very end of an epilogue of a deeply romantic story. Kudos!

Also, fucking in the sand... that shit gets everywhere. EVERYWHERE! No sensible people fuck in the sand. But it was super hot so I'll allow it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJames_Steele@James_Steele
Just a guy who likes writing naughty stories about loving relatives. I hope you like them. Don't hesitate to send feedback. I love to know what you think, and I'll always do my best to reply if you include your email. Please note: I'm going to do my best to remove any slut sh...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES