All Comments on 'Getting to Know Jane's Family Ch. 02'

by NathanButler

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 7 years ago
Sarah? Jane?

Not 100% sure, but it certainly seemed that several times it said "Sarah" when it should have said "Jane" and vice-versa. But with this family, that may not really matter. I expect that eventually everyone will be doing everyone else - each guy with each woman, each woman with each woman, and each guy with each guy - all bi-sexual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
mistakes made ... who cares!

who cares if there are some mistakes? this is a good storyline that reads easy and is a follow up to the first chapter. a hot wife, a hot mother-in-law, a hot sister-in-law ... no problem. who cares about a few little mistakes? not me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Confusing

Switching Sarah and Jane back and forth is confusing. That's why people care. I agree it is a very hot story. And I overlook typos, grammar errors, etc. But switching the two back and forth makes you stop to think when Jane is blowing him and Jane sits on his face. She can't be two places at once. Otherwise, full marks. Sarah slyly looking at Jane each time she touches her in front of her husband confirms what I guessed after ch 1. Sarah is not averse to Jane touching her. She just questions her doing it in front of him. They have their own secrets. Jane probably knows about him and her mom too. She just doesn't confront him because of her own secret with Sarah. I agree with the earlier guy somewhat. Eventually he can nail them all, but leave out the brother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
re mistakes made ... who cares!

People with brains, which seemingly omits you.

NathanButlerNathanButlerover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the input - Nathan

I believe I corrected most of the confusing name mix ups. It should be less confusing to read now.

roveroneroveronealmost 7 years ago
Cool fun sisters!

5 stars,fave story

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 7 years ago
Good follow on

What a good follow on , I like these stories so much good sex and nice people too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hoping you'll post another chapter - that was GREAT!

Hoping you'll post another chapter - that was GREAT!

Nutman99Nutman99over 4 years ago

Holy fuck that was amazing. What a lucky guy to be able to fuck the whole family. Please put together another chapter or two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i loved it, real good read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNathanButler@NathanButler
624 Followers
Male. Love women but have a slight fetish about male on male oral. Not sure if this comes out in my stories... They're mostly fantasies of mine. Please rate 'em 5 stars if you like 'em. I love comments too. Let me know if I turned you on. Also happy to take constructive cr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES