Getting to Know Jane's Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister-in-law then bent her neck and put my cock head into her mouth. For the next couple of minutes, Sarah sucked and slobbered, and licked and kissed my cock while pumping it with both hands. My eyes closed and I moaned. I opened them not wanting to miss the sight of this young flirty cocktease, who I had watched blossom into womanhood, finally sucking my cock while my wife played with her tits. One for the memory banks, that one.

I felt tingling in my abdomen and knew I was getting close. I wanted to cum in her mouth. I wanted to cum on her face.

Sarah had other ideas though. She abruptly stopped sucking me and stood up.

She looked at my wife. "Does it -- Can you fit it all? I mean, inside you?" she asked her sister.

"Ohhhh, yeah...Gladly." Jane replied licking her lips.

"Wow." Sarah said admiringly. She turned around so I could see her firm young ass and she straddled me. What a perfect little body. She reached down and guided my cock head to her wet little slit. She rubbed my cock at her entrance and squatted so that the head slowly forced its way in.

As the head slipped in, Sarah gasped.

She lowered herself slowly and then stopped after a couple of inches, exhaling. "Whoa..."

She then pulled herself up. I imagined her little pussy expanding to hold me tight; her little pussy lips grabbing my shaft and stretching. I could feel it -- so wet but so tight. Sarah pulled herself up again and slid down. So fucking tight.

Sarah had gotten about four inches in and I could feel my cock head hitting bottom. "Whoa...Ohhhh" she cried. She lifted up and then let gravity help push my thick cock deeper.

"Inside me! I hafta - you inside me. Chris - your fucking cock!"

Competitive little vixen I thought.

My sister-in-law rode me for a while like that, each time pushing a little further down my cock. Her moans were a mixture of surprise, pain, and pleasure.

I felt near.

She rode me slamming me deeper, stretching her vagina, forcing it to accept me.

"Ooof. Ohhhf. Ohhh." She barked.

She puffed out her breath.

Up and down.

Up and down.

Finally she slammed down on me, gasped, and stopped.

She had managed to fit my whole cock inside her.

"Ohmyfuckingodohmyfuckingod!," she yelled. Sarah sat there for a moment, both of us just enjoying the feeling.

She shifted her hips and slid herself forward and back - just working my cock around in her pussy -- occasional exhaling forcefully. What a feeling. Velvet.

Then she started rotating and gyrating her hips. I couldn't see her face but I could hear her grunt and pant. She was starting to enjoy the full feeling my big cock was giving her.

I was loving the grip her slick but tight pussy had on my cock. She leaned forward and I could see my cock and her red lips holding on, stretched more than ever before. Then she pulled up, leaving only the head of me inside her.

I was close.

She started squatting again. I gripped her hips.

Up and down. Up and down.

Yeah, she was liking it now.

Up and down.

I stared at that ass and watched it quiver every time she slammed into my crotch.

Up and down.

No cries of pain, Sarah grunted with each thrust.

Up and down.

"Yes!"

Up and down.

"Yes!"

Up and down.

"God...makin me cum!" I yelled.

"Yes!" Sarah yelled.

Up and down.

"Ooooh...Ohhhh...Ooooooh" she panted.

Up and down.

"Gonnacumgonnacum" I warned as I gripped her hips tighter. I applied some force to her hips on the upswing, wanting to cum inside her but, having enough awareness to know I didn't need to get my sister-in-law pregnant.

Up and down.

"Oooof. Ohhhhf. Oooooof" she panted,

Up and down.

"gonnaCahhhhmmmm" I warned again, lifting her hips, trying to pull her up.

Up and down.

"Cahhhminnnng!" I yelled open mouthed.

Sarah moved with me and pulled herself up and off me just as I spurted my first shot of cum.

The cumshot hit her pussy and sprayed around. Sarah jumped down and rotated in one motion, just missing kicking her sister.

As my cock slipped out of her pussy, it slapped my chest. A cumshot spurted up to my neck.

Between my knees, Sarah grabbed my cock, pulled it toward her, and started stroking with two hands towards her face.

A thick rope shot on her face hitting chin, nose and forehead. She opened her mouth and squealed in surprise and kept stroking. I came with another thick rope of cum, half plastering her cheek and half in her mouth.

More cum erupted from my cock and squirted around, some landing on her tits. As I came, I kept thinking to myself 'I just fucked my sister-in-law. I just fucked that little cocktease, Sarah'.

More cum blobbed up and out of my cock with this thought. Sarah kept pumping and put her mouth over my sensitive head licking away the dribbling cum.

What an orgasm! I threw my head back and clenched my eyes shut and the spasms continued.

A moment later when I opened them, my wife had scooted up and was helping her sister lick up my cum. I smiled, the relief of a great orgasm washing over me. Both sisters licked and cleaned me. Jane even laughed and licked some cum off her little sister's hard little nipples causing Sarah to laugh and push her away playfully. "Jane? Stop."

Just then, the timer in the kitchen went off. Jane, still fully dressed from work, jumped up and ran carefully, wine still a factor, to silence it. Sarah kept worshiping my cock. She jerked it, kissed it, and licked it. She let it flop heavily against her cheeks and flipped it lazily from one side to the other against my crotch. She was fascinated by it. I'm sure, even in its floppy, flaccid state, Sarah'd never seen one like it. Sarah worshiped it for another few minutes, enraptured.

"Put some clothes on, you two. I'm starving" Jane yelled at us from the kitchen.

I looked down at Sarah.

She winked.

"Me too." She said. "Me too."

This was going to be a very interesting summer.

12