All Comments on 'Getting to Know Jane's Family'

by NathanButler

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
In the family

Jane should eventually find out and demand retribution from her husband and mom. She may be not quite as angry as she lets on tbough. After all, she and her little sister have secrets of their own.

jsmangisjsmangisover 7 years ago
Mother-in-law Fucker, great story!

I really enjoyed this story. Perhaps in the next chapter, the brother and sister could join in with the mother and the married couple for an all out family orgy. One of my closest friends married into a family with very liberal attitudes about sex. I'm planning on writing a story about them.

TJ911TurboTJ911Turboover 7 years ago
Keep It Going

A nice story. Maybe in the future an 18-year old Sarah can be gently coerced into filling in for a pregnant Jane one summer. You have laid out a great foundation with many possibilities. Congrats!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nothing New Here

I spent the whole time reading this story waiting to see what would differentiate it from all the other 'boy fucks girlfriend's mum / sister' stories. Got to the predictable end and still waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
GTKJF

Not a shabby tale! I know some act like every story is a follow on to someone else's story, but if that were true the knowledge of man would far surpass our limits and even that of science fiction. Hummm, I think I'll try to write that story!

TJ911 want's little sister to fill in for a pregnant wife--WHY? Pregnant women dig it.

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 7 years ago
Good one

Loved this so could happen nearly like that, loved the descriptions and thought it was well planned , just needed a bit more proof reading to sort it out.

ALFfromMelmacALFfromMelmacover 6 years ago
Hey ANON (Nothing New Here)

Kinda hard to make a mother in law story, or another story subject unique. Why don't you try writing a story before going off on someone else's!

I thought,for a mother in law story, it was one of my favorites and would like to see more, SO MUCH MORE, chapters, as there is a lot more story to tell!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Would like a sequel!

How Mary developed with her active libido over the last 2-3 years.

It would make for an interesting adventure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNathanButler@NathanButler
625 Followers
Male. Love women but have a slight fetish about male on male oral. Not sure if this comes out in my stories... They're mostly fantasies of mine. Please rate 'em 5 stars if you like 'em. I love comments too. Let me know if I turned you on. Also happy to take constructive cr...