Getting to Know Jane's Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I used to be good at this. S'been a while." She licked the thick spit coating my cock. "So fucking big" she added, more to herself as if this were a challenge she had to overcome.

This time she slid all the way down and stayed there. No gagging. It felt warm. It felt like... a vagina. It felt amazing. No one had ever sucked me like this before. I felt my lower abdomen tingle.

Up again and all the way down. I felt her tongue snake out against the top of my scrotum.

Up again and then down. Bobbing, she moved both hands to my ass to give her leverage. Up again and then down.

Up again and then down. Up again and then down. Deep. Throating. My. Cock. Up again and then down. Jane's mom is deepthroating my cock. Up again and then down. Jane's. Nude. Fucking. Mom. Is suck. Ing. My. Cock.

Up again and then down. Up again and then down. Bobbing. Up again and then down. Gonna cum. Up again and then down. Gonna cum. Up again and then down.

"Oh god! I'm gonna cum!" Up again and then down. Bobbing.

Mary sucked me deep over and over. Now even faster, after hearing my yell, maintaining some amazing suction and causing thick ropes of her spit to hang down and swing wildly from my balls.

Up again and then down. Gonna cum! Up again and then down. GONNA CUM! Up again and then down. GONNA FUCKING CUM!

Up and down again. I put my hands on her head and yelled, "Gaaaahnnaaaaaaaahhhh".

And I came in her mouth.

She didn't stop. Up again and then down. Spurt.

"Caaaaaahhhhhm", I continued to moaned as I came.

Up again and then down. Spurt of cum, spurt. I felt my cock pump my sperm in her mouth and throat.

Up again and then down. Spurtspurt. She kept bobbing and I came in her mouth. Amazing relief. The best feeling ever.

She finally came up and took in a huge breath of air. A huge thick strand of saliva and cum strung from her mouth. She kept pumping as she looked up at me. More cum ran from my cock and pooled on her fingers. She bent down and slurped it up. I shuddered as she touched my sensitive cock head.

She pumped my shaft and licked the cum that had escaped her mouth.

Mary kissed, caressed and sucked me for another minute. She wiped the cum and spit off her face and licked that too. This woman was too much.

Mary looked up at me a again and asked, "Like that, huh?"

Dazed by the best blowjob I ever had, I simply nodded and half smiled.

She scooted back on her bed and giggled, reminding me again of her daughter.

"Me too. Always loved doin that."

She lay back on her bed and spread her legs. She started massaging her pussy with one hand and running other hands over one nipple with the other. She nodded at my still-hard cock.

"When you're ready, you hafta fuck me with that."

When I was ready? Are you kidding? I was fucking ready right now. Look at that hot fucking pussy. Look at her fucking tits! My cock never deflated after a blowjob. One of my techniques was to cum by blowjob or hand job first, then I could fuck a girl forever. I was fucking ready, all right.

I thought all of this and climbed up on the bed between her open legs.

What I said was simply, "Ready?...yeah ready..." and I climbed on top of Mary.

She reached down and held my cock. She rubbed it up and down her opening as my hips started pumping in anticipation like a dog on a leg.

"Shhhhhhh. Just wait, honey, I'll guide you in" she cooed as she smiled up at me.

I was too excited to be embarrassed by my juvenile over-excitement.

She placed the tip at her opening and I slid in easily about four inches. I pulled out and slid in to my pelvis.

Mary inhaled and her face made a surprised expression. Eyebrows up, mouth forming an "O".

"Whoa...ohhhhh" she moaned.

Propped on my arms above her, I pulled my hips back and thrust deep inside her. She gasped. I did it again.

Usually, after cumming, even though I stay hard, it takes me a good ten minutes to be able to cum. I was going to use this time to fuck this woman. I was going to fuck my girlfriend's mom so hard she would beg for more.

Mary looked up at me as I fucked her. Her face alternated with my thrusts. Ecstasy, pain, amazement, joy, and contentment all flashed across her pretty face.

Her moans were constant and turned me on. Unlike her daughter who was always afraid of someone hearing, Mary yelled, she panted, she screamed.

She gritted her teeth and growled "fuck me hard!"

I was so turned on by the sounds and words she uttered.

"Fuck me with that cock! That fucking cock. I need your fucking cock." She snarled through gritted teeth.

I suddenly stopped and pulled out.

"Whaa? Don't stop! Fuck me deep!" she pleaded.

I reached down and put her legs on my shoulders and slid up and inside her again.

Wide-eyed, "Oof" escaped her mouth.

Then I pounded her hard.

"Oof. OOf. Oof." She barked.

Then, "YES!" she screamed with each thrust.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yesssssss" as I fucked her. This woman was so fucking sexy.

I surprised myself when I felt my cum building up. I know that I normally lasted a long time after first cumming but there was that feeling. I wanted to last. I tried to think of lacrosse - this always helped me.

Lacrosse.

Lacrosse. Mary's hard nipples. Her big tits.

Lacrosse. Mary sucking my cock.

Lacrosse, Mary swallowing my cum,

Lacrosse. Me fucking Jane's fucking mother fucking Mary right now fucking her sweet pussy so deep oh god! Going to cum right now!

"Ohhh, Gonna cum." I warned. Both embarrassed at not living up to my standards and yet not giving a fuck.

"Cum inside me!" Mary said looking up at me, face covered with a light sheen of sweat. "Give me your cum."

And I came inside her. Mary's legs were up under my arms and I was almost lying on her, driving my cock in vertically. I drove myself and my cum inside her. I could hear the sounds of our fucking get wetter the same time I felt her pussy get slick with my cum. I thrust like this for a few more times as I pumped my seed inside her. I looked down at Mary. My girlfriend's mom had just stopped her own long moan and now a contented smile. She was shaking her head.

"Oh - wow!" she panted. "Know howta use that cock!" She said biting her lip.

After a minute where I could feel her pussy spasm around my cock, I sat back and let her legs drop off my shoulders. I slid my cock out of her. It made a squishy wet sound.

I climbed up and plopped down next to her on her bed, content.

After a few minutes, I started realizing what had just happened; really thinking about what we just did. We lay in silence for a while and I'm sure Mary was thinking about how to deal with this too.

Mary turned to look at me and I knew instantly what was coming. She'd say "This was a one-time event. I'm so embarrassed. We cannot let this happen." While I'd be okay with that - I had enjoyed this tremendously. I looked down at her big tits, flat stomach, and curvy hips and was sorry. Not sorry that we'd done this. I'd never be sorry for that. Sorry she'd end it. But it was inevitable and, I had to admit, it made sense.

"Jane can never know that you fuck me." She stated matter of factly. "Never..."

My eyes must've widened in disbelief. Did she say "...that I fuck her"? As in continue to fuck?

She sat up quickly, leaned on one arm, and, misunderstanding my surprise, pleaded "Chris, you can't tell her! She'll hate us both."

I chuckled and shook my head. "No. no. no. I'll - I'll never tell her. I couldn't do that to you."

She made me swear to her. And I did. We both lay back down for a while.

Mary and I fucked twice more that day and had sex many more times that year. I even fucked her with two other guys once. It was incredible. Mary was amazing.

Mary even gave me a blowjob at the wedding to her daughter as a "private present" and we almost got caught.

A year or two later, Jane and I moved about three hours away when I accepted a job offer. I never did tell my Jane. How could I?

We remained close to Jane's family though. Closer than Jane knows.

12