All Comments on 'Getting to Know My New Stepdaughter Ch. 02'

by dannyboy111

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
jonyoungaujonyoungauabout 6 years ago

Impressive, still loving her outfit too by the way

BanHammerBanHammerabout 6 years ago
The same but different?

Isn't this the same scenario from a story you wrote a few days ago? If you're going to have different series for both girls, why not make them different? Also, why is there no mention of the girls in each other's stories? Is one just never home while the other is?

Don't get me wrong, though; still a good story!

divergurldivergurlabout 6 years ago
Same story different titles

You have both twins doing the same exact thing with the same exact mistakes under two different story names

bustyalixbustyalixabout 6 years ago
As always!

Sexy and funny! Interested to find out if Danny will ever have a threesome with the twins. You have me on the edge of my seat :)

TacocarnitasTacocarnitasabout 6 years ago
A little disappointed

I love all your stuff, but not sure why your two new stories are tracking in the same direction. Would be great to have them diverge.

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiabout 6 years ago
Where's..

the other sister though? They didn't even consider using her cloths, not that I am complaining, I did like the scenario after all. They are getting riskier with their escapades, but the mention of the medical procedure still feels a bit off compared to your other stories. You are getting so technical with it, that I start question why she couldn't smell what they were doing?

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 6 years ago
Are you kidding me??

32F breasts??

temporary, possible reversible early menopause??

This story belongs in the sci-fi/fantasy category!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
awesome

i loooove your stuff and i'm glad you're back! don't care about the negative comments, these stories are simply crazy and hot... hope you're still in the mood and more is coming...daddy horsecock needs to take care of his daughters more in front of their mother.. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing!

Love your work! Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ahhh!

That was so so so hot. Your words made me cum so hard! Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love

I love this a buch. Came twice while reading. Her bra size i love, cause my own spell "HI" backwards. But i really do love this.

TrollTureTrollTureover 4 years ago
Love the girls

This is very hot, and the women all sound very sexy from your descriptions!

But if we accept Mary's eyesight going bad for two hours each day, what is it keeping her from noticing the smell of sex? Since quite few medicines affect a person's sense of smell you should just include the no-smell with the other side effects.

Another point, Evie was a complete innocent in male-female sex until she met Danny, so she's unlikely to have any birth control. He cums inside her many times but nothing is mentioned about it. I have a bit of an impregnation fetish so I don't mind, but at least Danny might give it a thought? Evie ending up pregnant so soon after coming home might be a little awkward.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
wanted my daddy horsecock for years too

great story,,,i wish my daddy was like him....i love reading your sexy stories and am a sexy daughter myself....im stacy18_bi at hotmail...please hit me up,,,,,daddy,,,,,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous