All Comments on 'Getting to Know The Neighbors Ch. 01'

by largefan

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
BenLongBenLongabout 13 years ago
Fantastic!

Well written, believable conversation, believable situation - absolutely the best. Can't wait for Chapter 2 and more.

ArshanArshanabout 13 years ago
Well done!

I really enjoyed the lead-up & the dialogue was great. The action begs for continuance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Nicely done ! Believable dialogue and seemingly innocent meetings leading to great sex scene.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great buildup!

I loved the detail and flow. Of course, who wouldn't like a couple of hot girls after you?

j_boxterj_boxterabout 13 years ago
Great Story

Long but worth it. Great Character development. I can't wait for next installment. Thanks

mcncokemcncokeover 12 years ago
Wonderful Read

What a Joy to read this erotic and dangerous story! I couldn't stop. You are a wonderful writer!!

yrbluescureyrbluescureover 11 years ago
You made me late for work!

What an exciting and well written piece of erotica. I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
excellent

You just made my all-time top ten.

buttman1190buttman1190about 11 years ago
I am curious

Is the beach you are referencing panther beach ?

Great series I'm from the area and loved it!

charlie48charlie48about 11 years ago
believable

very good story, just right degree of suspense, deception and a dawning realisation at the end.

Excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A Wonderful, well written, engaging story !

I think this is my all time favorite nudist themed story. Other than for the BJ's and the Fucking, the plot is realistic enough that it could happen. I think the psychological aspects of the characters embarrassment is beautifully handled and rings true, because of both the neighbor relationship and the age discrepancy. Also the, slow, gradual build up to seeing the girls naked was very exciting and much appreciated. Too many literotica stories fail to have any, or enough build up in my opinion.

I find that the more "real" or "believable" a story is, the more erotic it is, the only exception being those stories that are in the science fiction and fantasy genre.

It's a real page turner and truly erotic in every sense of the word.

I look forward to more excellent work from your talented mind.

Thank you so much !

skippy98_99skippy98_99about 10 years ago
Excellent

Well written, did not move too quickly. Really enjoyed it and looking forward to Ch. 2.

NudieNomadsNudieNomadsalmost 10 years ago
hot

loving every minute of this,going to read chapter two right now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Best Exhibitionist Story Ever

This story is heads and tails above all of the ones in this category.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous