Getting to Know The Neighbors Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That made sense to me so I took a shower and used one of the towels to dry off. I considered wrapping a towel around me before leaving the bathroom but thought that was pointless in light of the day's activity. I wandered back into the kitchen and looked out on the pool through the sliding glass doors. It was kind of weird standing around naked in the house of this woman I hardly knew but I was trying to act like a grownup."

"It took a long time before they emerged from the back of the house and I was a little surprised when they did. They each had put on men's dress shirts that only had about half of the buttons done that hit them about mid-thigh. They had taken the time to dry their hair and even put on some makeup which seemed strange since we were just going to go for a swim."

"Oh lord," said Rhonda as she rolled her eyes. "Seriously, were you that dense?"

"I was absolutely that dense."

"How long did it take you to figure it out?"

"It wasn't too much longer but I had more innocence to display. We stood there looking at each other for a minute and when the silence dragged on longer than I could take I asked if we were going to go swimming or not. Sandy suggested that Jean take me out to the pool while she grabbed some towels and some beers. I walked out and dove in the pool almost immediately. Jean followed me out to the pool but didn't join me in the water. She waited until I'd come up to the surface and was looking at her and then she slowly undid the few buttons and then let the shirt fall off her shoulders onto the cement. She was naked underneath. A minute later Sandy came out and placed some towels on a table she had out there and set down some beers. When she turned to face me and Jean I first noticed that she had undone all the buttons on her shirt. She wasn't naked underneath but instead was wearing some very shear panties. My first thought was how sexy it was. My second thought was how impractical it was for swimming. Just as the light switch was going off in my head she removed her shirt and then slowly untied each of the little ties at the sides of her panties and let them, too, fall to the ground. My mouth was probably hanging open. At that point Jean grabbed me by the hand and said "come on, sweetie," and led me over to the grass where Sandy was laying out the towels. The rest I'll leave to your imagination."

"Holy shit," uttered Samantha.

I looked over at Rhonda and she was quiet for a moment, still processing what I'd shared. I glanced down between her legs and noticed that her pale blue bikini bottoms had a tell tale damp spot. Clearly my story had made an impact. She snapped out of it fairly quickly.

"Okay, I have to ask...how did all that work? I mean, you...and the two of them."

"Let me just say that I think they had done that before and they were as comfortable with each other as they were with me...and that was pretty comfortable...'nuff said."

"Oh...my...god," was about all Samantha could say.

"That's pretty wild," grinned Rhonda appreciatively.

"I told you it was a good story...probably more than I should have shared. I trust that this, like everything else, will stay just between us."

"Right, of course," said Rhonda. She turned to Samantha and they just looked at each other for a moment and then started giggling.

That made me a little uneasy so I figured we should shift the focus off of me for a change.

"I hope that earned me your "A" story, girls. Rhonda, I believe you have a tale to tell now."

"Can I tell him, Sam?"

"I suppose a deal's a deal. Go ahead and tell him", sighed Samantha.

"Okay, here's the wildest thing we've ever done. We're not old like you so we're still building our resume," teased Rhonda.

"Hey!" I objected half heartedly. "Be respectful of your elders."

"We're sorry, Mr. Stevens," offered Rhonda. She had her head down slightly but looked up at me while she playfully stuck the very tip of her index finger between her teeth. That look was trouble and she knew exactly what she was doing.

I played along. "The story...now, young lady." I tried to sound stern but we were all laughing.

"Okay, but you can't tell anyone. Agreed? All right, I guess I should set the stage a bit so the story makes sense. The girls on the swim team are pretty close and we get together for parties and sleepovers sometimes."

"This isn't going to be some pillow fight story is it?" I objected.

"No, it's not. Now, can I tell the story please?"

I held up my hands in mock surrender to show that I wouldn't interrupt. This entire time I'd been sitting in my beach chair and the girls were in front of me but off to the side so my legs, and the fact that I was leaning forward, obscured my cock from their view. Displaying an erection would have made it harder to shrug this whole thing off as a harmless conversation on a public, though nude, beach. I wasn't fully hard but I was far from flaccid after telling my story and having two nubile, half-naked teens listening at my feet. There was only the one time that Rhonda's composure had cracked and I was curious to see if I could get a reaction out of her. I decided that as she told her story I would shift my weight and my position so that she would be able to get a look at my cock. I wouldn't openly display it but I'd situate myself so that if she, in turn, shifted her position somewhat then she'd have an open view. I was dying to know if she would take the bait and look.

"So we have these parties and we listen to music, eat pizza and popcorn, and try to find other things to do than have lame pillow fights in our panties. We started out having pretty ordinary scavenger hunts where we'd have to collect things that were sort of obscure. We found that sometimes people were reluctant to let us actually have certain things so we changed the rules of the game. Since we all have cell phones, we decided that we just had to take pictures of the stuff and that worked a whole lot better. We also assigned different point values for different kinds of things to make it fairer. Of course, since some of these parties go late into the night we couldn't just go knocking on people's doors. For a while we found that everyone started going to a store that was open twenty four hours to collect lots of the items on the lists so we had to change the rules again. We started adding dares to the list and had to get pictures of ourselves doing all kinds of crazy stuff. It was pretty tame for a while and then one of the girls hosted a party and there were new dares on there that had ridiculous point values assigned to them. I think the first one was to have your picture taken flashing your tits somewhere in public. That one was on the list for a couple months and nobody ever went for it. I think it was like a line that we didn't want to cross. Finally one of the girls did it and won hands down that week. Whenever that was on the list it became one of the things you had to do if you wanted to have a prayer of winning. It was that and whatever else you collected that decided the winner. Without it there was no chance. Then a new dare appeared on the list. There was another ridiculous number of points available if you collected a picture of yourself streaking on the football field at the high school at night. Immediately that became part of the equation of things necessary to win. Someone tried to cheat one week and used the same picture from the week before but she got caught. All pictures have to be time stamped with that day's date."

"I wouldn't imagine that there are too many people on the high school football field late at night so that's not hugely risky as long as you don't get caught by security. Has that ever happened?"

"I don't think so. Nobody has ever said anything."

"So I assume you've both done this, right?"

"Actually we compete in teams so we both have to do it while the other one takes the picture."

"Getting caught would certainly spice things up a bit. As it stands it's all pretty harmless fun."

"Yeah, there's more to the story. You interrupted."

"I do beg your pardon...please continue," I said.

"A few weeks ago Michelle added a new dare to the list that made things more interesting. We had to get a guy to let us take a picture of his penis."

Rhonda looked at me for a reaction. I guess I wasn't too surprised by the direction these dares were taking so nothing registered on my face. I did however adjust my position in my chair which put my cock closer, but not quite into her field of view. She would have to lean or move in order for that to happen.

"We thought nobody would deliver on that one right away but one of the girls did the first week. It was her boyfriend's so I guess that wasn't all that difficult. He probably did it for a BJ. Neither one of us have a boyfriend at the moment so it was tougher for us. We called a few of our guy friends on the baseball team that we could trust and all of them said no unless they could take pictures of us down there and we didn't want them to have pictures like that. Finally one of the guys agreed if we'd each show him our tits. That wasn't too big a deal so we did. We really wanted to win."

As she was telling that part of the story she leaned a little to her right to see if she could see my cock. Her voice didn't change but there was a slight grin at the corners of her mouth. She glanced back up at me, and then to my cock, and then back to my face again.

"I'm glad you girls exercised some judgment by not letting the guys have pictures of you. Things like that have a way of winding up on the internet...but I suppose you know that. Having fun is one thing but don't do anything that gets you in trouble or puts you in danger. Is there more or is that the end of the story."

I wasn't sure if Rhonda had heard me or not. She stretched to grab the suntan lotion again but made sure that when she settled back down she could look at my cock without having to lean into place. She rubbed some more lotion on her arms and breasts while she looked at my cock. I really wanted to allow my cock to get fully hard but fought it off. Still, it was apparent that I was aroused.

Samantha finally broke the moment and asked, "Are you going to finish the story?"

"Right...yes...anyway...last week there was another new challenge. We had to have our picture taken while we were completely naked, outside and a guy had to be in the shot. He didn't have to be posing with us. He just had to be in the picture."

"This is certainly getting more daring. Did all the girls participate?"

"There are six of us, so three teams of two...and yes, everyone completed the task but we all went about it a little differently. Two of the girls put on robes and drove over to the Safeway store. They parked in a far corner of the lot, got out of the car and lined up their shot. They were under a light so their phone could pick them up in the shot. They timed it so that when a guy was walking into the store and lit up by the entrance lights, one of them would drop their robe and they would quick take a picture. The first girl had to do it a couple times to get the picture to come out right. The second girl only had to do it once. There were guys in the shots but nobody ever saw them."

Rhonda would glance over at Samantha every so often to keep her included in the conversation but when she looked back she always took a long look at my cock before coming back to make eye contact with me.

"Two of the other girls did much the same thing only they used guys pumping gas in the background. They didn't get caught either."

"And how did you two tackle the problem? You didn't get caught, did you?"

"No we didn't get caught. You know the pizza parlor near the drug store in the strip mall, right? They have that big window out front that looks into the dining area. There's a good sized wall next to that window that well lit but pretty sheltered. We were wearing gym shorts and oversized t-shirts on the drive over. I went first and took off my gym shorts. Samantha lined up a shot so you could see people in the dining area and then I ran over and stood against the wall, pulled the shirt over my head and Sam took the picture. Then we traded places and she did the same thing. We were on the left side of the shot and the window showing everyone inside was on the right."

"I'll bet your hearts were pounding. And nobody saw either of you?"

"Nope, we got away clean."

"That seems like a waste. Somebody should have been able to appreciate that view." I paused for a second and then plunged ahead. "I don't suppose you still have those photos on your cell phone, do you?"

"They're still on your phone aren't they Rhonda?" Samantha said this before she considered what my next comment would be.

"Well?"

Rhonda picked up on it right away. "Are you asking to see naked pictures of us?"

"Well, yeah...I suppose I am."

Rhonda was already reaching for her bag when Samantha started to protest.

"That wasn't part of the deal."

Rhonda was now standing and scrolling through the photos she had stored on her phone. I stood up to join her while Samantha remained sitting. Rhonda shielded the phone from my view while she worked her way through the photos. She bent down and showed Sam the photo that Rhonda had taken of her.

"Look...there's nothing wrong with that shot. You look great. I'm going to show him the picture of me. It's only fair. He's been naked all afternoon and we're just topless. Give the guy a thrill."

Samantha seemed satisfied that the photo wasn't as embarrassing as she feared and relented.

"Fine, go ahead and show him."

I moved closer to stand next to Rhonda. I hadn't really considered the import of doing that but I was basically standing almost right above Samantha while she still sat there. Like her mom before her, Samantha's face was less than two feet from my swollen cock. The difference being this time I was nude. I was oblivious to that as I was interested in getting a look at those pictures.

Rhonda still held the phone, not trusting me to have sole possession of it. She moved in along side of me though and our hips were touching. I don't know if she was thinking about that but I sure was. I looked at the photo of Rhonda. She still had her shirt in one hand but had raised her arms over her head like a gymnast finishing a routine. She had bent her right knee slightly which allowed her to draw it somewhat over her left leg. This effectively obscured much of her pussy from view but she was still very naked. There was a well trimmed tuft of pubic hair that was visible.

"I wish I hadn't put my arms over my head like that. It made my tits disappear almost completely."

"I wouldn't worry about it Rhonda. I think it's a great picture."

I continued to appreciate it for a while before I asked her to move on to the next one. Then the picture of Samantha came into view. She had turned more to the side so you saw more bare hip than bare front but I was definitely looking at a naked picture of my young neighbor. She too had bent her forward knee but only placed one hand over her head. The one closest to the wall was raised and the near one was off to the side in front of her. It looked like she had probably said "ta da" as she struck her pose. I looked down at her to tell her what a good picture it was and it was only then that I realized how close her face was to my cock. It involuntarily twitched just a bit as a jolt ran through me. Samantha was very aware of how close my cock was and she stared at it openly while she figured I was looking at pictures.

I cleared my throat and said, "That's actually a very fun and attractive picture of you. I don't know that I'd frame it and hang it in the entryway at home but it's not a picture to be ashamed of."

When I cleared my throat she looked up and saw that I had seen her staring and she quickly looked away. I took a step back to give her some space and then returned to my chair.

"Yeah, I don't think my mom would appreciate that one."

"Oh why not? She's got pictures of you all over the house and this is such a good one. I'm sure that anyone that came to visit would appreciate it," Rhonda teased.

"What about your picture? Your mom would love to put that one up on the refrigerator."

"My mom acts all cool but I think she'd freak if faced with it. She talks a better game than she could play."

"So what's next for you girls? These dares get edgier all the time. You're going to wind up streaking at the Super Bowl or something. Who makes up these scavenger-hunt lists anyways?"

"We rotate from week to week. It's not our turn so who knows what comes next."

"When was it your turn last? Have you been responsible for any of these?"

Samantha and Rhonda exchanged a glance before Rhonda responded. Rhonda was the more outgoing of the two girls and I suspected that Samantha just went along for the ride. Rhonda really carried the conversation.

"Actually, we came up with last week's dare. Since neither of us has a boyfriend right now, anything that requires bringing a guy into it is more difficult for us. We try to do things where we can control just how much risk we take. God knows what will come up next."

I chuckled as I thought about their situation.

"What's so funny? Don't start laughing at us." Rhonda said this as she playfully threw the suntan lotion at me.

"I'm really not laughing at you. My mind just goes to strange places sometimes. When you complained that you didn't have boyfriends and thus no ready access to dicks, I remembered an old cartoon that I'd seen. There's a little boy and a little girl standing naked together and the little boy begins by pointing to his penis and said I have one of these and you don't. Then the little girl pointed at her vagina and said I have one of these and with it I can have as many of those as I want."

The girls laughed as I continued. "My point is that I trust in your ability to overcome that problem. Just be safe and don't do anything you don't want to just for the sake of winning the game. It's really not worth it in the long run."

"We'll be careful," Rhonda assured me and Samantha nodded when I looked over to her.

Suddenly I started laughing again.

"You're doing it again! What is it now?" This time it was Samantha who inquired.

"I was just wondering how much less authority my sage, adult wisdom carried while delivering it bare assed naked."

We all laughed but then Rhonda leaned over and took a long look at my cock before looking up at me with her response.

"Trust me...I don't think your manhood is in question at all."

"Uh...that's flattering but it's not what I was talking about."

I really wanted to scale this back some...like a lot. If I'd found myself in this situation with almost any other young ladies I'd be trying to get these girls to the closest hotel room. I knew I would have trouble enough convincing myself that I hadn't crossed the creepiness line. Truthfully I had but I knew my powers of rationalization would allow me convince myself that I wasn't a complete degenerate. After all, I hadn't sought this out. It just happened and I never laid a hand on the girls.

"So give us some more sage advice about what lines we shouldn't cross. What would you do and what wouldn't you do on a dare?"

"Well, I'm certainly not going to start making out a list for you. Besides we're different people facing different circumstances. For starters, the fact that I'm a guy makes things totally different. You girls aren't terribly likely to get arrested for your stunts because they're not perceived as a threat. Most guys would love to witness your stunts and they wouldn't fear for their safety. I think more women could enjoy guys doing stunts like that if they didn't fear that it might turn into something they couldn't control. While you're safer from arrest than me, you run the risk of a guy misinterpreting and turning your stunts into an invitation for something more and that could get dangerous."