Getting to Know The Neighbors Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
largefan
largefan
299 Followers

"We should get a photo of this," said Rhonda as she knelt next to my hip. "Do you have a pose you prefer, Sam?"

Samantha temporarily released her grip on the base of my cock in order to flip Rhonda off without looking up. I chuckled within my own mind as I thought how good her manners were...she refused to talk with her mouth full. I was tempted to share my cleverness but the need to lose myself in this intense pleasure saved me. I'm often too enamored of my self-perceived cleverness.

"Never mind...I know the perfect shot."

Rhonda moved around behind me and placed her head right next to mine and brought one arm around my neck from the opposite side to join the other hand holding the camera phone. Rhonda and I were both able to see the shot line up in the frame. Samantha glanced up to see what we were doing but kept the tip of my cock in her mouth.

"Oh my god that's hot," said Rhonda as she snapped the picture.

Rhonda moved around as if to show Samantha. What she actually did was hand her the phone as she moved between my legs as well and fairly pushed Samantha out of the way. Sam lost her balance and had to put a hand down to keep from falling over. She surrendered the spot to Rhonda who went right back to work on my cock. Now every porno I've ever seen seems to have the requisite two girl blow job scene where they pass the cock back and forth licking the shaft and always meeting at the top for a girl on girl kiss. I doubt that would have happened even if time had allowed but there was no time for that. All of the tension from the day and the impact of these two girls working my dick was just too much for me.

"I can't take much more of this. I'm getting ready to cum."

There was no discussion. There was no tussle between the girls. Rhonda continued to suck my cock while Samantha leaned against the couch and watched the look on my face as I exploded. Rhonda could feel me tense up and soon hot semen was shooting out of my cock and Rhonda worked to keep every drop in her mouth. As long as it had to build up through the day, she really stood no chance of containing it all. Some of it spilled out the side of her mouth and rolled down into my pubic hair. After arching my back during my orgasm I collapsed onto the couch. Rhonda smacked her lips in an exaggerated fashion to make sure we knew that she enjoyed swallowing my cum.

Rhonda then started to giggle and soon Samantha joined her. I found myself laughing as well at the thought of what we just did. It just seemed so naughty, which only made it better. I glanced at my watch and saw that it was twenty minutes to twelve. Rhonda saw me do this and looked at her own watch.

"We gotta go. Thanks for the help and all the fun we had today."

"The pleasure was all mine," I replied.

"No, it wasn't," said Samantha and that sent us all into another fit of laughter.

"We're gonna be late," said Rhonda as she grabbed Samantha's hand and pulled her towards the door. "Bye" they said as they disappeared leaving me lying naked on the couch, totally spent.

"Good night," I called after them.

I just laid there for a few minutes before getting up and walking into the kitchen to get a glass of water. Suddenly I was very thirsty. I drank a full glass down and then filled another one. I walked out back into the yard to cool down, not bothering to turn on the patio lights. There was enough ambient light for me to move around without tripping over something. I was about half way through that second glass of water when I became aware that there was a light on upstairs next door in Samantha's bedroom. Was that light on when I came out here? I didn't think so. There was virtually no moon that night so I couldn't be seen but I looked up at the window. Over the course of a couple of minutes I saw both Samantha and Rhonda pass in front of the window though they never looked out.

I guess they decided not to head back to the party. After a minute I started to suspect that there was no party that night...except maybe the one in my living room. Were they that sly?

largefan
largefan
299 Followers