Getting to Know You Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop working. But if you want me to stop, just say."

She pulled my blouse open, revealing my ice blue bra and pert breasts. She sighed softly in my ear, and gently flicked her tongue against my lobe. This time I couldn't hold it back and moaned appreciatively. She smiled, and gently tongued against my ear before standing to continue manipulating my shoulders. I was in a horny daze, and could hardly concentrate. My brain was buzzing, and Cathrin's hands were still roaming across my body. Her DKNY scent was infused now, and mindlessly I clicked at the mouse as she worked my body, back down to the collarbone, butterfly-touches down to my bra. One one downward stroke, she slipped her left hand under the right cup of my bra. She skimmed just above my nipple. I pushed up, eager for her to touch me. She pushed me down softly with her other hand.

"Concentrate, Keara."

Breathing hard, I tried to obey. I was stunned I hadn't slid off the chair.

Again, she slid her hand down my chest, then the other, and then both together. This time she cupped both my breasts, rolling my bullet-hard nipples between her fingers. I rolled my head back, eyes closed, and groaned long and low squeezing my legs together. She leant down and started kissing my neck; long, appreciative kisses, her tongue exploring my burning skin.

"You taste so good Keara," she muttered against me. "I should have done this a lot sooner." I could do nothing but pant as her kisses carried on, and her hands kneaded my breasts. After untold minutes she stood up suddenly and walked back. My body cried out at the loss, and I looked around, jolted out of my pleasurable haze.

She smiled at me lazily as she pulled the chair away from the desk. She sat on the lip of the desk in front of me, and slowly started unbuttoning her own blouse. Mesmerised, I licked my lips, wondering how good she would taste as she slid the fabric down over her shoulders. With agonising slowness, the blouse came off and fell to the floor. She cupped her fantastic breasts in their red bra in front of me, and blew me a faux-kiss.

"You like?"

I nodded, licking my lips again, completely dumbfounded.

"Do you want to taste them."

I moaned and frowned. "Yes. Yes please."

Cathrin grinned. "Then maybe I'll let you. One day."

This time I frowned in genuine confusion, but as Cathrin slid to her knees in front of me, my pussy jumped in anticipation of what was about to happen. I lifted myself of the seat as she grabbed the hem of my trousers, opening the buttons and pulling them down along with my panties. It seemed her former patience and elan had gone, and as her green eyes looked up at me, beauty had been replaced by a voracious hunger.

Slowly, the grin came back as she licked her lips. My breathing heightened with the horniness in my pussy, and I even whimpered involuntarily as she slowly lowered her head to my hot, wet lips. She flicked her tongue out, casually grazing my clit, and I cried out. She smacked her lips, the chuckle returning. She parted my legs and slowly slid the length of her tongue into my pussy. I shouted out as stars appeared, and gripped the chair arms until my knuckles went white.

This was all obviously just encouragement for her. I felt ready to explode as her tongue explored my depths and her lips caressed against mine. I started trying to ride against her, and her hands came up to my thighs to hold me steady.

"Nuh-uh. I didn't say you could move, did I?"

Unable to speak, I merely shook my head.

"Are you enjoying my tongue on your pussy?"

I breathlessly nodded, as she blew hot air against my wetness, sending another shudder of electricity up my thighs.

"Do you want me to make you cum?"

"Oh lord, yes, please, please Cathrin, make me cum."

That seemed like all the encouragement she had been waiting for. Smacking her lips she lowered her tongue onto my clit and after nibbling gently, tongued me hard as she slid two fingers to the knuckle into my slick, inviting pussy. Fucking me with her fingers, she flicked my clit with her tongue as I came quickly to an earth-shattering orgasm. I held onto the chair legs as I lifted my ass off the chair. She rose with me, riding the orgasm on me, not letting her contact go. I cried out her name as the waves hit, and eventually, I was muttering inaudibly as the orgasm subsided. She kept her tongue against me, nuzzling gently, a grin formed on her face.

When it seemed I had finished panting she looked up at me, my juice dribbling down her chin and sweat covering her heaving chest.

"I think I'm going to have to do that again sometime."

I arched one eyebrow and breathed out slowly.

"I think you're going to have to let me do it to you, first..."

12