All Comments on 'Getting Tricked Turns Out Fine'

by easygoinguy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
excellent story

Well told hot story

MarilynmwfMarilynmwfabout 18 years ago
No more please.............

........This should have been developed slower but just writing more sex scenes won't improve it.

CuteCoupleCuteCoupleabout 18 years ago
wrong

the pace was perfect it was done this way to put you in the protagonists pov so you could be "set up" with him. i thought it was great and am looking forward to the next instalment

SowmyaSowmyaover 16 years ago
erotic

though you could have started if of slow, you have succeded in making me wet, no doubt about it.

freddyc46220freddyc46220about 14 years ago
Great story....

Where is the follow up? Man that was a really hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'd give 5 stars but..

you never finished the story :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

my ex wife&my present wife hate eachother & want to fight each other.they met at the house&wanted me there to keep them from killing or going to far with other.i cleared the living room it has soft carpet.they stripped to their shorts& tennis shoes.they started wrestling grunting they were getting it on sweating grunting cussing screaming.then something happened.they got hot pants &got hotter than hell.it turned from hate to lust.they ripped off their shorts &jumped on each other doing wild 69 in front of me.they fell in love with other in front of me.i have 2 wifes now when they wear me out having sex they jump each other sweating&cumming on eachother.we are a happy family&sleep in the same bed&love eachother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
And when the ex gets pissed about something?

Does she send him to jail for screwing his daughter? The daughter will testify against him for Mom's sake. his guy was dumber than a stump to let his ex-wife use sex against him. Dumb story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

""

I was breathless and didn't know what to say, had I just heard my daughter right? Did she just say that I was gifted with my tongue? How would she know? I always hoped that she was saving herself for marriage, my fantasy word I know, but I was her father. How could she talk to me this way, to talk about sex with me?

""

What, are you five years old? Lol, twenty-first century, remember? Girls hitting puberty earlier than ever due to prescription drugs floating in the water system, girls going out and hunting down college guys while theyre still in junior high. Hello. Virgin marriage? Good luck dude, lol! How can she talk to you about sex like that? Well first you're her dad, dumbass, second you've been fucking in the bay windows like a display at Macys, what did you expect? Rofl!!

""

By now my discomfort from the conversation had changed to a feeling of anger, anger at my wife and that neighbor boy Bill. I couldn't believe that my little girl had experienced sex so early in life.

""

You're joking, right? At sixteen, early?? Hahahaha! She's a late bloomer! Prolly only because shes stuck out in the sticks! How naive are you? Leave a sixteen year old home alone for a week?! Buhahaha!!

""

"I don't mean that," I sighed, "I mean stop watching us."

"Why Daddy, don't you think I am sexy enough for you?" Stacy said with a very serious look in her eye.

""

Well that was a total shift in subject! He's too slow to keep up, poor bastard!

""

I stood before my daughter completely in her control. Stacy had power over me and used it to her advantage, slipping a hand down my shorts and grasping my cock.

""

Well that was a fast flip! "You quit watching me being an exhibitionist young lady!" To "you naughty little girl, suck daddys big schlong you bad girl!" Rofl!!

""

"I will move my car so she doesn't know I am here and watch one last time from outside, do her quick then I want you to fuck me."

""

Screw that little girl, first you're getting a spanking for being naughty and fucking that kid next door, then Im bending your ass over the sofa and fucking you till you cant walk! Your mom can get leftovers later!

Well damn, wheres the fucking incest? Just some ex-wife and voyeurism. I feel cheated!!

I think the author needs a spanking instead dammit! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Betty headed back home, but Stacy stayed over!

I fell asleep, but was awakened to a wonderful mouth working my cock excellently. It was dark, and I wasn't completely awake as I then felt my hard cock being guided upward, then feeling a pussy lowering down my shaft. I full well expected it to be Betty riding me, but as I looked more closely, I realized it was Stacy! I wanted to through her off me, but her pussy was so tight, it felt incredible. Her large breasts were so firm as I reached up and began to fondle them as she continued working my cock inside her. Stacy's breathing was labored, and I could tell she was getting tired, the inexperienced rider that she was. I rolled over on top of her, and began pounding my daughter's pussy fast, and hard. Stacy's moans changed to "Oh god, oh god, oh daddy, oh daddy!" she gasped. Oh yes, your cock feels so good, don't stop, don't stop fucking me!" she yelled. As I continued fucking the tightest pussy I'd ever felt, Stacy began to cum. "Oh daddy, I'm going to cum, oh god, oh god!" she shouted. Then her body began convulsing, as her orgasm overtook her. "Oh yes, oh yes, oh god, I'm coming daddy, I'm coming, Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You write a good story

but you need an editor for small details;

more "then" once should be more "than" once.

There are quite a lot of these small errors in this story.

lonelypappalonelypappaalmost 7 years ago
GOOD FU9CKIN STORY

DAM CONTINUE WITH MORE LOVE IT......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous