All Comments on 'Getting What I Deserved'

by badnail

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
*****

Good story. Well written. Interesting characters well described. Convincing tale of how incest helped heal this couple. Incest as a way to mental health. Interesting idea and you did it very well.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 7 years ago
It took me a couple of days to read

But alls well that ends well.

I liked it.

I wouldn't mind another story from you.

YamiBoyYamiBoyabout 7 years ago
^__^

Very interesting, quite original and truly hot. I've enjoyed reading this story very much. The emotional rollercoaster was impressive. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work. I'm looking forward to read your next project. ^__^

Mr_EkshinMr_Ekshinover 6 years ago

Reads more like a confession than fiction.

Not a great fan of the story, or the people in the story (though they are well told), but the writing is among the best I've seen here.

So I kept going because of the masterful way it was written. Learned a few tips from it that could benefit a story on any subject.

There were major continuity issues in how exposition would be given, then later stated again as if it was the first time. Two times for sure, possibly three. It was an odd case of “They already said this... It's suddenly new again?”, but it didn't detract much.

Points for “discunted”. New to me..

Favorited. 5 stars.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Loved it

what an entertaining read. I wonder if he will break up with Nadine and find out that his sister has had the hots for him all those years and end up as a couple with her. She should be old enough by now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You are

You are one sick motherfucker for writing this motherfucking story! Five Stars! Sick mother and son that fucked each other almost well. Interesting read, maybe a little long but still good.

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillalmost 5 years ago
Hmmm

Would have been interesting to see where Letty and Griffy went if Letty had hit on Yvette or Griffy had brought Barbara home. The story flowed nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well-written, but gets a bit repetitive (eventually I started skimming over the innumerable sex scenes). Also, the sort of schizophrenic changes of the characters was off-putting. So, she really hates doing this, but she initiates sex on more than a few occasions? And then the author would seemingly forget those episodes in order keep writing how much she hated this. Odd.

Still, I really liked this one. I especially liked how the mom character for once wasn't some super-hot, fantasy MILF with a perfect life. Instead, the mom is clinically depressed, overweight, homely, and with serious self-confidence issues. A screwed-up person (ie the kind of person who might find herself in such a screwed-up relationship). And her son isn't much better-off. Still, I did roll my eyes about how incestuous sex actually improves their quality of life and makes mom into a better person. However, I appreciated this story's attempt to portray seemingly realistic characters rather than porno stereotypes.

Gym52Gym527 months ago

Very verbose and rather repetitive, but great if you want a good read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous