Getting What I Deserved

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
badnail
badnail
104 Followers

"We really shouldn't, Griffey. I think I've come a long way since you moved out. I'm a lot happier."

"I was happier too, Mom. Until Ellie broke up, so now I'm miserable."

"Yeah, actually I'm kind of miserable too."

"And misery loves company."

"So they say."

I look at my mom. It was so obvious where this was going. I was pretty sure I didn't want this. I was over her. Over my anger. Over my disappointment. I didn't need this backtracking. I was a big boy. I could have my heart broken and not run home to mommy's arms. And mommy's cunt.

I shook my head.

Mom nodded. She knew, I think. "Thanks, Griffey," she said.

"For what?"

"I don't think I ever told you."

"Told me what?"

"You remember a long time ago you suggested I should call my mom to find out about her boyfriend?"

"The one who..."

"Yeah. So I did. And she told me he was later arrested for child molestation. After she broke up with him, he moved on, and evidently raped the underage daughter of his next girlfriend."

"Wow."

"Wow indeed. So all those years, I felt I was a bad person, letting that freak get me to model nude for him, and breaking up my mother's relationship. And the truth is, he was a pervert, and my mom was glad to have gotten rid of him before things got really bad."

"Amazing."

"Yep. And I have you to thank for that, Griffey."

"Me? Why"

"Because you talked to my mom. You somehow figured that out. And I can't tell you how much

of a weight that is off my chest. For years, I felt I was a bad person. I was selfish, and didn't care about other people."

"Mom, that actually is true."

"Maybe, but I don't have to be that way. My therapist is helping me get past that. I feel like I like people now. Can trust them more. Not be a user, or be used. I feel so much happier now."

"That's great, Mom."

"And I see I raised a great son. You've helped me so much. And at a time when it would have been easy for you to keep using me, you didn't. We were both lonely and hurt earlier this evening. We could have fucked, but it would have been for the wrong reason."

"And now it will be for the right reason."

Mom look confused. "What do you mean?"

"Now we're going to fuck for the right reason."

"Because your fucking me saved my life?"

Wow, I hadn't thought of that.

"I was going to say because we're going to say good-bye to the past, and try to be happy that things happened the way they did. And then we're going to move on. But I like your answer too."

"Yes!" Mom's eyes lit up with happiness. And that was such a rare sight, my heart melted. I started taking off my clothes, and Mom did likewise. I was surprised to see Mom had a tattoo, a golden sun, shining right above her pubic bone.

Mom saw me espying the tattoo. "Do you like it?"

I know enough on how to answer that one. "Sure!"

"Do you get it?"

"Not sure I do."

"Think about it for a moment."

I did. A new day? She's a star? Bright times in the future? Something?

"I give up."

"It's my sun coming out of my pussy."

Sun/son. I got it. I stared at her in some wonder.

"I've had a lot of men in my pussy. But only one son."

"Are you saying your pussy belongs to me?"

"Not entirely. More that I gave birth to you, and then you gave birth to a new me."

"Nice. I've got a tattoo now too, mom." Actually I have several. But there's one really relevant one. I turned around so she could see my ass. "Can you make it out?"

She looked hard, but it didn't register. I understood, because I wanted it to be hard to figure. "It's the letters BMF entangled in ivy."

"Oh," she said. "Pretty."

"And you know what BMF stands for?" I didn't pause to let her guess. "Bad motherfucker."

Mom giggled. "Actually, I think of you as a good motherfucker." I was very moved by that. I immediately made a mental note to get a matching tattoo on the other side with the letters GMF.

Mom took my hardening cock in her hand, and gave me a soul kiss, such as I hadn't had in quite some time. Then she pushed me onto the bed. "Let me do this," she said, and knelt down to suck my cock.

"No," I said, and got her onto the bed with me. "Mutual."

We started to 69, her slit poised above me. I tried to concentrate on licking all around, but the sensations coming from Mom's mouth on my cock were extreme. I hadn't had sex with Ellie in nearly a month, and had hardly beat off in that time either. So that helps explain why I jetted my sperm into Mom's mouth only a minute or so into our session.

Mom went, "Gu-gu-guck," as I came in her mouth. She then lifted up and looked down on me. A drop of my cum was on her lips, and leaking down her chin. She slowly reached her tongue out, and lapped it back up.

"I swallowed all your cum, Griffey."

"I see that, Mom."

"Do you like that?"

"Very much."

"I know sometimes you can still keep going."

"Yep, I can."

"Can you fuck me now, Griffey?"

"You know it."

I let my hard cock slide along her front, between her breasts, past her trimmer stomach, over the tattoo of her son. And without any ado, I stuck my dick into her waiting hole. My mother's cunt—so familiar, but also different this time too. Sure, she had lost weight and looked better. Her skin also felt tauter, more toned, and I realized that all was because I got her to start jogging and taking care of herself. I suddenly realized she felt more mature emotionally, but younger physically. And this was a big turn-on, just as feeling that she was informing any future male that it was her son who made her sexually available. Big turn-on. I was suddenly imagining we could go back to doing this a lot more. And then I snapped out of it. This was me still fucking my mom, the one thing society says is unforgivable, even unimaginable. I didn't need to be trapped in that. There were better things I was going to do with my life.

Still, the sex went on and on. We went through all the positions. Doggy. Spoon. Missionary. She sucked me a bit more, to keep me hard. And then we did cowgirl, with Mom directing the action. She had moaned or shrieked in pleasure in all positions. In cowgirl, she was a crazy woman. She bounced on me, her breasts flying. I caught them, and took her nipples in my mouth. Mom ground on me, saying things that were no longer coherent. Then she brought her lips down to mine, and held me in a tight embrace. I stopped moving, and so did she. I contracted my cock. She squeezed her kegels. I contracted, she squeezed. It went on like this, an ecstasy of anticipation. Her tongue invaded my mouth. Neither of us could speak.

I tried to warn mom of my impending orgasm. She moaned back. One more contraction, one more squeeze, and I exploding my semen deep into mom's womb. She felt me, and then pounded her hips on me, for one final orgasm herself.

We said nothing. I could think of nothing to say. Shortly after, I just fell asleep in mom's bed, and didn't wake till morning. Mom was still lying there, breathing quietly, the sheets still drenched from our stickiness.

And that was it. I moved on, Mom moved on. I stayed at the restaurant for another year, but then went to college. I ended up not going to the CIA. I figured I knew how to cook; what I needed was more business knowledge. I got a scholarship at Rice University (at least it was named after a food); I had saved up enough, and with Mom's extra earnings, I was able to graduate with hardly any student loans. I dated Ellie a few more times when I was back in town, but that was over. I went out with a slew of girls in college, but none ever seemed right for me. Mom broke up with Wilver, but she found other boyfriends, and eventually got married to a guy named Luke my senior year of college.

Mom and I only had sex like five more times. It was always good, but never as good as the last time that year. The last, last time was a week before my wedding. Mom said she wanted to meet me to help plan my bachelor party, but what she meant was she was going to throw me one last opportunity for mind-blowing sex with her. She booked a room at the hotel, and showed up with a suitcase full of props. One was the wedding dress she had worn for me so many years ago. She barely fit into it then, but she had lost a lot of weight since, and looked great. I fucked her face to face, while she was in her wedding dress, and then when she was in the dress she had bought for my wedding. She also brought the video we had made ten years before of us play-acting and fucking. Seeing us looking so young and confused was sort of heart breaking, as well as sexy beyond belief. We play-acted as we fucked, watching it.

"Can you believe you were fucking your own son then?" I asked.

"That was so perverted," Mom said, riding my cock hard.

"You were one sick son of a bitch," I said, thrusting up into her.

"And you were one sick motherfucker," she responded, grinding on me.

"Offering your tits to your son," I accused.

"And you sticking your dick into all of my holes."

"Stripping off all your clothes whenever he told you to," I snarled.

"And you cumming in your poor mother."

"I'm going to cum now, Mom."

"Call me Letty."

The familiar, but still alien passion overcame me. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming in your pussy, Letty."

Her eyes grew wide. "OH!" she said, and she came with me. "Fuck me, Griffey. Fuck your mother like you've never fucked her before!"

I grabbed a breast and shot deep into her.

Six days later, I walked down the aisle with my bride, Nadine. Mom gave me a wink, and I just looked straight, not acknowledging. She was sitting next to Drieka, who also gave me a wink. Made it hard for me to concentrate on the ceremony, but I made it through somehow.

I'm not going to tell you it was all perfect with Nadine. Or with my life from then on. For years, whenever I hear someone call out, "Motherfucker!"—whether it's because they were just robbed, or stubbed a toe—I turn around. There's an old joke about an old man calling a woman a prostitute. "That's not fair," she protests. "I haven't turned a trick in over a year." He responds by saying, "I've been retired from the foreign service for 20 years, and they still call me Mr. Ambassador."

Like them, I guess once a motherfucker, always a motherfucker.

badnail
badnail
104 Followers